• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Three Year Anniversary!

14 minutes ago, German Galven said:

And last, but certainly not least I would like to thank @Sal Taybrim, @Alora DeVeau, @Sheila Bailey, @Jalana, and the rest of the Ops and Conny crew for all the best experiences during shoreleaves and missions. Been a wild and crazy ride through the cosmos, loving everything that's happened! I'm glad to be able to write and have fun with you guys!

German Galven, 

If I could have I would have nominated you for the Xalor Clan Xifilis Award this year. You certainly have grown so much since you started and I then joined you a few months later on the Montreal and then the Astraeus. And even with everything that happened OOC last year, you powered through it will amazing grace. I can't say it enough how much of an fantastic writer you are. Love getting to write with you. Here's to another fantastic year of writing. 🥳

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Sheila Bailey said:

German Galven, 

If I could have I would have nominated you for the Xalor Clan Xifilis Award this year. You certainly have grown so much since you started and I then joined you a few months later on the Montreal and then the Astraeus. And even with everything that happened OOC last year, you powered through it will amazing grace. I can't say it enough how much of an fantastic writer you are. Love getting to write with you. Here's to another fantastic year of writing. 🥳

@Sheila Bailey I appreciate you for saying this and how much I've enjoyed experiencing with your writing and character growth! Even learning things from you! That alone is an award for me to develop a great chance in start such an amazing friendship with you from the moment you joined us on the Montreal, going through the hard and good times up until now onwards! 🥳👐

• Like 1
2 hours ago, German Galven said:

So I was driving to work and today's date struck my mind which made me wonder what the significance of it was. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks... Three years ago yesterday is when I officially graduated from the Academy and today is when I was posted on my first ship, the USS Veritas!

First, I'd like to thank @Ayiana Sevo for training me as I was just a mere green cadet learning how this amazing experience both IC and OOC within the community works. You certainly had a lot of patience with me as I look back on the emails we exchanged almost constantly. Here's the link to my last Academy sim when I graduated!

Next I would like to thank @Roshanara Rahman, @Blake, @Mei'konda, @Lael Rosek, and the rest of the Veritas crew for the outstanding experience aboard the ship for my first few months writing with you all! I look back on my First sim aboard the USS Veritas every now and then to get a good laugh over how nervous I was when German just happened to be on the ship off screen when the ship had been many years in the past after dealing with Borg shenanigans.

Another thanks to @Mei'konda and @Lael Rosek for helping me along with a smooth transition to the USS Astraeus as well as continuing to mentor and helping me with building my confidence to explore the opportunities given to me to eventually help and mentor others to have just as much fun as I've had with the game!

And last, but certainly not least I would like to thank @Sal Taybrim, @Alora DeVeau, @Sheila Bailey, @Jalana, and the rest of the Ops and Conny crew for all the best experiences during shoreleaves and missions. Been a wild and crazy ride through the cosmos, loving everything that's happened! I'm glad to be able to write and have fun with you guys! 

Words can't describe how much I love this game and the people I've met along the way. @FltAdml. Wolf, you're an incredible person and leader whose gift of inspiration and passion to keep this PBEM RPG group alive for so long since 1994 is amazing! With just seeing a small amount of what goes on behind the scenes shows how much you and both councils put so much time and effort into making SB118 a great place to make long-lasting nerdy friendships.

And that's just enough of my long winded speech of gratitude. 

Thank you all again! Live long and prosper 🖖🤓

Dane/Ensign German Galven - Science Officer/StarBase 118 Ops

V239507GG0 

WHERE YOU BEEN, MAN?! Miss you on Discord! The timeline just isn't the same! (But in good hands).

• Confused 1
58 minutes ago, German Galven said:

@Sheila Bailey I appreciate you for saying this and how much I've enjoyed experiencing with your writing and character growth! Even learning things from you! That alone is an award for me to develop a great chance in start such an amazing friendship with you from the moment you joined us on the Montreal, going through the hard and good times up until now onwards! 🥳👐

@German Galven Learning from each other is the best. Cheers!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ayiana Sevo said:

WHERE YOU BEEN, MAN?! Miss you on Discord! The timeline just isn't the same! (But in good hands).

I've been in an alternate parallel universe in their version of fluidic space! I don't know how I'm even getting through all the different array of communication frequencies... Figure a way to science out of this conundrum! 🙃🥸🤔

On 7/22/2021 at 6:58 PM, German Galven said:

Words can't describe how much I love this game and the people I've met along the way. @FltAdml. Wolf, you're an incredible person and leader whose gift of inspiration and passion to keep this PBEM RPG group alive for so long since 1994 is amazing! With just seeing a small amount of what goes on behind the scenes shows how much you and both councils put so much time and effort into making SB118 a great place to make long-lasting nerdy friendships.

Congratulations on three years! And thank you for the kind words :wolfy: