• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Day Four: Duty Post Awards

Jo Marshall

Congratulations y'all!  Well done each and every one!

Congratulations everyone! Each and every single award is hard earned by some phenomenally talented writers!

Congratulations everyone.  I haven't written with you all but @Delan Han - It's great to see you win this award, I meant every word of what I wrote up there.  You're a great player and a great Marine, the ship is better for having you aboard.

@R'Ariel, its been a little while since we had the pleasure of writing together, but It's great to see you up there getting the recognition I know you deserve.

Again great job on all the Awards everyone, just great work, making the group somewhere I want to keep coming back to year after year.

Congrats, everyone! C:

Congratulations everyone!

Huge congratulations to all the duty post award winners! I think this is my favorite day of the awards presentations, because I get to see who's really innovating in their respective areas. One of the things I've seen as a member of the awards committee, and that I think about myself as a nominator, is how nominees for duty post awards really stand out in their department or division. The winners tend to be those that are doing things that I haven't seen before, and so I really value having their perspectives and great simming in the fleet!

• Like 2

@Tony, aka Kells I was honestly shocked and "Aw shucks" about receiving the Pilot's Sextant, but I look forward to us writing together again & showing you all the nifty tricks I picked up since I last simmed with you regularly.

To all the others: Congrats on your shiny! Well earned, everone.

• Like 1

Congratulations everyone and especially to my fellow Juneaunite Major Han!! Great job!

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.