• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Day Two: Special and Length of Service Awards

Jo Marshall

Congrats, guys!

• Like 3

Serious congratulations, everyone! They're some cracking awards and well-deserved! 

Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

• Like 2

I'm new to the fleet, but it is good to know that I am surrounded by so many truly excellent writers and contributors to this community.  My hearty congratulations and thanks to one and all!

• Like 3

Congratulations everyone! It was great reading these citations, you all deserved these so much!

• Like 3

Huzzah! Congrats to you all! You may or may not hear it often enough, but everything y'all do is remarkable and makes our community so much better. Keep it up!!!

• Like 3

So many congratulations to everyone on this impressive and incredible list! Whether you've been recognized because of your length with the community or because something you've done this year merited special recognition -- you are amazing and make Starbase 118 a wonderful place to be!

• Like 1

Congratulations everyone!  Awesome job!

• Like 1

Congratulations everyone!  You have all done fabulous work over a very difficult year!  You should all be very proud!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Wonderful to see so many Service Awards again. and a most hearty congratulations to all who received one of the Special Awards this year!

You help make our Fleet the wonderful place that it is! ❤️

• Like 1

Congratulations to every who won an award- and again, to everyone who was nominated for an award. You all set a wonderful example of excellence in simming!

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.