• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

"That's supposed to be on fire" - And other stuff you can hear on the USS Thor

Alieth

Kel: =/\= Kel to Greaves. ::beat, heavy sarcasm:: please tell me the lights in my sickbay are yellow because it’s a nice sunny day and you wanted to let us know. =/\=

Corelli posted it over in Ops.  I felt it deserved to be over here too. 😄

Wes grinned as the ideas continued to come in. This was what he'd spent his life training for. Sitting in the Captain's chair wasn't exactly where'd he'd imagined it would take place, but this was it. Outnumbered, outgunned, and facing down a seemingly daunting threat, Wes was leading others in the prosecution of a battle for their lives and the lives of others. It was his element. 

Wes, channeling George Washington from Hamilton.

• Haha 1

Toz: Okay, I’m in. Don’t mind me if I scream once or twice. 

Oh boy, I feel this. 😄

• Haha 2

Now here is a secret about doctor’s that everyone should know. They actually want something to be wrong with you. 

This is the reason why throughout Anton’s life all Doctor’s are always like. “Come and see me” or “Time for your yearly check up” or “No, That lump is not supposed to be there”

What happens when Anton goes on an away mission accompanied by a doctor? Boom, pirates. The pirates didn’t just pop out of nowhere. Anton was sure of that. 

If it weren’t for doctors Anton was convinced no one would actually get hurt at all. He certainly wouldn’t.

Anton is such a riot!

• Haha 2

Toz:(to Richards) If I disappear in a transporter beam, I’m taking you with me.

Toz to Anton.  probably because he suggested they surrender.  Don't make her mad. 😄

"Brodie was glad Peri had interjected. Kel had perhaps been trying to defuse tensions with Greaves but he wondered if ‘glib’ was the right way to go about it?"

Probably not!

• Haha 1

With the plan apparently the only option at this stage, Kel made a call to his “best friend in the word right now”, Wes Greaves.

For context, Kel and Greaves have been biting at each other's throats during this mission. 😄 found this funny. I

• Like 1

From the narration of Wes Greaves: 

Frustration had begun creeping back into the edges of his consciousness. Why couldn't things have gone smoothly for just a while. Was that so much to ask?

Yes.

• Like 1

Greaves: Well that means their range should be a lot shorter too. Did we account for that in the firing solution? My napkin math over here puts it on just the verge of being out of range.   

Napkin math is never wrong!

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Alora DeVeau said:

Napkin math is never wrong!

Love this!  Napkin Math sounds like an NPC name I'd have come up with.

• Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Brodie was lacing up his boots and he closed his eyes and cringed as the exchange took place. Maybe it was nerves…maybe it was their opposing outlook on life…or duty…or whatever but he made a small prayer to any god that was listening that they could bury the hatchet before this operation…and that they didn’t bury it in each other’s skulls.”. From Alex Brodie

That would be quite a plot twist though.  

• Haha 1

From the narration of Richards:

Besides that, there was a ridiculous amount of water, I think I still have water stuck inside my ear. 

The nurse in sickbay said that it was just in my head. I told her that’s the problem! She didn’t seem to get it.

That sounds very much like a Dad joke.

• Haha 2

Brodie: What are our rules of engagement?

Kel: oO Kill them all let the Q sort them out? Oo

• Haha 1

Kessler: ::looking to Hartmann and then to Toz:: The moment of calm before the storm. ::beat:: I hate this feeling.

Richards: Yeah. Why couldn’t it be the calm before the big Commodore is saved celebration. That sounds much better.

I agree!

• Like 1

Kel: oO Greaves is going to kill me. Oo ::softly:: Commander could you assist me.

Yes, please, ask the man who's going to kill you for assistance. 

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Ulasso: It looks like oOthinking trying to remember the name of the Earth folk taleOo Satan Claws missed a house on Swiss-Miss and had to make a return visit.

• Haha 2

V'Len:  So Ulasso, who exactly do you think is the "world's greatest detective"?

Ulasso: His name is "Batman". A curious name for a Terran.

• Haha 4

V'Len:  You're kidding?  Batman is a superhero, not a detective.  He's like the Wes Greaves of detectives.  

@Wes Greaves, the Batman of Star Trek.

• Haha 2