• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

"That's supposed to be on fire" - And other stuff you can hear on the USS Thor

Alieth

Reid: I’m science officer, not a tactician.  :: Shrugging and turning to the Lieutenant ::

Richards: Beats me, Sir. We really could use a good engineer. 

Don't look at Teller.  He'll make you explode! 😄

• Haha 1

Anton then began to explain a scene that took place on the bridge of the Nashira.

(( Deck 27, Bridge of the Nashira ))

Ensign Red’Shir: Commodore, I have the report you requested.

Evil Commodore V’Airu: Not good enough! Do it again!

Ensign Red’Shir: But Sir… this is the sixth time. There is only so much I can put in a report about the cleanliness of the transporter bay, Sir.

Evil Commodore V’Airu: I’ve heard enough! Ensign, if I could demote you any lower I would… on second thought, StarFleet regulations be damned! I make the rules on the Nashira! Consider this an official demotion with reprimand, Sub Ensign Red’Shir.

The Atmosphere on the bridge was as though someone went around and turned half of the lights off and made sure the remaining half blinked intermittently.

Evil Commodore V’Airu: Alright alright… that’s enough.

Wait… that wasn’t Commodore V’Airu… that was… Teller?

Anton snapped out of it.

That's...that's uncanny.  HOW DID HE KNOW? 😄

• Like 1
//Ships Log, Supplemental, Stardate 239808.19, Cmdr. Geoffrey Teller reporting.
...The Thor has been effectively navigating the storms edge for the last several hours and while the ride has by no means been comfortable, our shields have held strong and we are in position to spring our little trap on the Nashira.  As this exercise was intended to evaluate crew performance in non-ideal conditions, I must take a moment to offer commendations for Lt. Jg. Reid and Lt. Jg. Richards, both of whom have performed their duties with the professionalism and creativity of officers with far more experience.  I'm also quickly coming to respect the abilities of our new Engineering officer Ensign Rocheford.  While I'm certain the next few hours will be a test for ship and crew I'm extremely confident in both.  I'm certain we'll honor the Thor's proud legacy.  

And I'm going to get that damn lawn dart if it's the last thing I god da....wait is this still transcribing....

Yes, Geoff, it is. 😛

• Thanks 1

Ishani had developed dozens if not hundreds of distinct skills since joining Starfleet but one stood above all others when it came to practicality and universal utility - the ability to quickly and comfortably fall into a deep slumber at any time and in any position. 

This sounds like my husband!

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Richards: I don’t suppose someone would like to tell me what is going on? Also, don’t you guys think we should be wearing cloaks?

Yes.  This should be a hard and fast rule!  Cloaks!

Anton didn’t know the answer to this question. If only there was a retired lawyer somewhere. 

This is probably only amusing to those who were a part of a plot on the Thor, but it made me chuckle.  Aton's player performed as a drunken retired lawyer during an inquiry of Commodore Aron Kells.  

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Alora DeVeau said:

This is probably only amusing to those who were a part of a plot on the Thor, but it made me chuckle.  Aton's player performed as a drunken retired lawyer during an inquiry of Commodore Aron Kells.  

Lol, gotta love little pushes against the 4th wall!

• Like 1

Greaves: As much as I'd like a third glass, I still need to get a workout in and finish that report. I don't think you'd appreciate reports of a drunken Marine in the gym, nor do I want to see the aftermath of writing out my true feelings while less than sober.  

Come on, live a little!

• Like 2