• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Top Funny Quotes <-- USS Arrow

It was also at this time that he realized he’d not prepared remarks. Normally he was studious when it came to preparing, but writing words generally eluded him. Well, it hadn’t been a problem before… except that one time, or that other time, or… 

Just a couple of times @Randal Shayne

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Stergis:  I see.  Since you're an intelligence officer I recommend you try using some next time and ask before poking around areas of the station where you would've needed a vac suit very recently.  

Ashton Kutcher Burn GIF

• Haha 3

I will never not enjoy the new ways @Karrod Niac comes up with to mispronounce the names of Gott's patients, especially our new Dr. Seesh:

So, Doctor Suush, do you see what I mean?

Ssssssh?  Sheesh?  I feel like I'm saying it.

But tell me about you, Mr. Ssssssssh...that must've taken a lot out of you?

Good business advice, certainly...but it's even better when you start applying it to your life, Mr. Shshshs.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

MacKenna: Perhaps it's time to put someone on it. You have an intel team? Field ops? Anyone willing to do security walks to make sure that all potential points of access are marked as needed? I'm willing to bet you don't even know every tunnel, tube, door, and path to every location on this station. It's very apparent you've not had the time you've needed to do this right.

See Ya Reaction GIF by WWE

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 3/8/2023 at 4:27 PM, Talia Ohnari said:

See Ya Reaction GIF by WWE

See, now I want to see more ic arguments read by voice actors, in the style of wrestling promos.

• Haha 2

Doctor Gott - Corporate Wellness Synergies

Gott:... Remember, "Employees are the rungs on the ladder of success.  Don't hesitate to step on them."  

*eye twitches in corporate lacky* 

Make it stop....

• Haha 3

Gott:  So, you woke up first thing in the morning, looked in the mirror and said 'I need to see a therapist right now,' huh?  Don't worry son, lots of people have those mornings.  

Welcome to Starfleet. We all need therapy, and have no concept of business hours. 

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, Quentin Collins III said:

I’m almost certain “Seek Help” is on Quentin’s family crest. 

Movie Trailer Narrator Voice: Some seek fortune, some seek adventure, a new life, self-improvement, but this fall in a theater near you, Quentin Collins the Third will...

Edited by Nolen Hobart
  • Haha 2

Seesh: ::walking back to the biobed:: Yeah, first posting. Well, first Starfleet posting, anyway. I’d call it a trial by fire. Or, as I heard someone say in Academy, “It’s Starfleet, baby, improv is standard and suboptimal is default.” ::beat, with a hiss of the hypospray:: I met some...interesting people in Academy, to be sure.

I have questions....

• Haha 3

Hobart: ::puffing up his chest, feigning pomp, singing loudly:: I am tha very modew of a modern mador Generwaw! I've information vegedabew, animaw, an' minewaw! ::deep breath:: I know tha khins opf Enkhlan', an' I quode the fighdth hithdoricaw, from Marathon do Waderwoo, in order cadekhoricaw!

GIF by South Park

• Haha 3

This felt… wrong. It was almost as if they were being punished, but despite Shayne’s penchant for pissing off the wrong people, he couldn’t imagine what he’d done to deserve such an ignominious assignment. Still, needs must and all that. And besides, who didn’t relish the opportunity to put the smarmy, cocksure know it alls back in their place? 

Surprised What Did You Do GIF

• Haha 2

A sharp snap-hiss of a rebreather unit pulsed through the open comm line. That heartened Quentin mightily. That meant she was treating everyone outside. That was good. That was more than good! That was groooooovy. That was just acesssssss. Quentin always worried about everybody else in Science, though it was never about their abilities or day-to-day skills. No, it was always more about...were they okay? Were they eating enough? Did they need help with anything? Certainly he didn't want anyone suffocating on...

Would that we all had managers so caring as @Quentin Collins III 

• Haha 4