• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Slingshot around the sun: Donations goals met for 2020 and 2021

StarBase 118 Staff

After asking the fleet to step up a few weeks ago to make sure we could meet our 2020 donations goal for May 1, we received a fantastic and thrilling outpouring of support. Soon after, we met our 2020 goal, and then fulfilled all of the 2021 goal, which means we’re set until May of 2022!

Huge thanks to these incredible donors: Jo Marshall, Genkos Adea, Geoffrey Teller, Oddas Aria, Tara Wilkins, Addison MacKenzie, Alex Blair, Jacob Horne, and Ferier Kian. One incredibly generous – anonymous – donor fulfilled than 50% of the 2021 goal and counts as our largest single donation in the group’s history!

Additionally, we received a few donations to help our advertising campaigns, and as such we hope to launch some Google Ads in the next few weeks to help with recruitment.

Our community relies on donations from our members to keep our website, forums, and wiki online. It’s only with your support that we can keep our resources online and ensure we protect our domains.

The post Slingshot around the sun: Donations goals met for 2020 and 2021 appeared first on UFOP: StarBase 118 Star Trek RPG.

ufopsb118?d=yIl2AUoC8zA ufopsb118?i=kKijwNC52i8:MD_qEO9j0Uw:D7Dq ufopsb118?d=qj6IDK7rITs
kKijwNC52i8

View the full article