• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

2019 Halloween Avatar Contest: Constitution check-in

For a member of the crew to be considered part of the team, they have to change their avatar here on the forums and check in to this thread. 

For your check-in to count, you must include a funny quote, quip, or greeting (i.e.- "Trick or treat!") that matches your character or theme!

Here are some important reminders: 

• Please keep any other extraneous posts out of this thread as it will be used to count the ship's participants.
  • The second post in the check-in thread must an announcement of the ship's theme.
  • Participants must be checked-in to this thread by Sunday, October 21 at 11:59pm Pacific Time. Avatars must remain in their costumed forms until at least Thursday, October 31 at 11:59pm Pacific Time.
  • The more people you have checked-in, the higher your overall score.
  • Players can only check in ONCE per contest. So if you're playing two characters on two different ships, you have to decide which ship you want to participate with! (Your participation will not count against your second ship. We'll discount the other ship's roster to account for your participation on this ship.)
  • If you have crew members who cannot access the forum due to accessibility issues, the CO must notify FltAdml. Wolf directly via email. 

The Constitution Theme this year is "Academy Yearbook".

We have 11 Players on Full Time Roster, 2 of which are secondaries who will participate on their primary ship. Additional we have 1 Part timer - So 10 people

I know that only check in and the forum avatars are what counts but we have a yearly Poster with all the avatars, so I couldn't it and do that again :)

Conny-Academy-Yearbook2019.png

Edited by Jalana
  • Like 4

Most likely to end up with multiple personality disorder

Edited by Jalana
  • Like 4

Most likely to... be reading during the end of the world. 

Ensign Ravenna Carter

Science Officer

USS Constitution B

C239607RC0

Edited by Ravenna Carter
  • Like 3

10 check-ins, with 11 on the roster -2 secondary characters for 9 total as of the close date. 100% participation score. 

If there's any issue with this count, the CO of the ship should contact me directly. 

Edited by FltAdml. Wolf