• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Favorite EU Novels

Kirsty L. Carpenter

So I think you all would be the perfect people to ask this.

Recently at work I pitched a column. The Hitchhiker's Guide to Expanded Universes. The idea being that I was going to review big pillars of EUs from across all franchises and see how they stack up as just stories themselves, entries into their respective IPs, and how fans,old and new, respond to them. 

Naturally I want to put some Trek stuff on there but the only ones i currently own are:

Typhon Pact #1: Zero Sum Game by David Mack

Legacies: Book 1 by Greg Cox

And DS9: Millennium Book 1 by Judith and Garfield Reeves-Stevens (which i only bought at a Half Price Books on a whim because I had Book II as a kid and i read it a ton (despite it not really ever making sense) and i NEED to know how this bonkers story starts and ends)  

What else should i add to the list and or do you have any extra battered copies of insane EU books you can send me for work?

I have been told I have to read the DESTINY trilogy before i start Typhon Pact as it is all one big story, yes? Legacies looks fun, especially since Number 1 is coming back on DISCO soon. 

Help me, fellow crew people. 

Edited by Quentin Collins III
Misspelling.