• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

who is the best Captain?

Devlin

Who is the best Captain?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best Captain?

• Captain Jonathan Archer
    • Captain James T. Kirk
    • Captain Spock
    • Captain Jean-Luc Picard
    • Captain William Riker
    • Captain Benjamin Sisko
    • Captain Kathryn Janeway

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol well it's just a figur of speech

Whoever was doing Janeway's hair in the first seasons deserves to be fired on the spot.... I mean... what was with that puffed up coiffe? She looks so much better with short hair. :)

yes I have to agrea on that one the way she has here hair in the first episode should really be yelled of the studios.

But think it has to do with that the voyager was getting started and that she had here hair like that because it was very strict first and later on she was more getting close with the crew that she changed her hair with it. But in the end it looks very cool her hair when she has it short down.

Picard made a pretty unconvincing Frenchman.

And how can you say that hair defines anything important about a captain? Two of the highest rated in this poll were bald as eggs.

But if you ARE going to judge by hair, then Kirk's slick 'do easily takes the cake over Janeway's.

lol but janeway looks far more cooler than kirk. :P

She looks more like a home economics teacher than Kirk does, I'll give you that.

lol was that men't as a joke or??? :huh:

It was, Rocket. Almost everything I say is a joke.

reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly?? okay ^_^

I actually have nothing whatsoever against Janeway. She's a fine captain for her time and place. In fact, it's impossible to pinpoint a "best" captain, since a different captain is best suited for every different situation.

that is a good opinion.

I have my moments.

But as precious as a lame emoticon.

:lol: Yes they are. :lol:

but they are as rare as the times when rourke is nice. :D

He's aways nice (...sometimes...) :rolleyes: , have you not seen the fan club he has.

• 5 weeks later...

IMHO, Archer, rocks as Captain. He's loose but firm, he strong but listens to opinions. And it seems like he has the most fun and is relaxed. I dunno maybe I relate to him more than the others. The other captains are a little too straight-laced and "school-teacherish" for me.

No offense to the school teachers on the board. :unsure:

Yeah I agree Archer is indeed the most "human" captain, all others are a bit to much captain and Archer is really a part of his crew, if you catch what I mean? But if you are looking for the best captain I must say that that it is really Picard, athough Janeway is fine to, but I like her more as Admiral.

my vote will always belong to Janeway :D But the other captains are also good. And I wonder what's going to happen to archer the enterprise series isn't over yet.

I wouldn't go that far yet. It does tend to grow on you and get better and better. It's ahead of Voyager inmy books. :) Could do with Sisko in the centre chair. :D