• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

MSPNPC Arch Captain Rrytarr - They want to start a Holy War!

MSPNPC Arch Captain Rrytarr - They want to start a Holy War!

((Beta Quadrant, Par'tha Expanse, Ranae Toxas System, Lydor V, Rrenkhetha, Docks, Tempest's HeraldGangway))

Williams: Something like that?! :: he pointed at the city that was only a few hundred meters away but was suddenly covered in a large dust cloud:: What is going on in the city!

:: Though they were well underway as the new arrival pointed out to the rest of them that something was wrong in the port they just left, Rrytarr cast his gaze back out at the holy city. Eyes widening as he saw dust clouds rising up from within the heart of it. :: 

Williams: Should we turn back captain?

Rrytarr: No, our mission is to bring the truth of the Mother to others. The clergy within the city can tend to any wounded. And if it is they're time to join the Mother it is not our place to prevent it.

Williams: I understand captain, but the people might need our help. 

Rrytarr: And there are those in Rrenkhetha who can aid them. Do I need to question my decision to bring you aboard Alik?

::Alex held up his arms, in acquiescence and Rrytarr accepted it.::

Williams: No need sir. I will follow your orders with the Mother as my witness!

Rrytarr: Good. Now..let us all focus on...::Suddenly a disturbance in the city sent up even thicker clouds of dust, debris and from where they were the highest spires of the coral temple to the Mother began to crumble and fall to the ground:: 

Rrytarr: By the Mother!

::Tall waves began emanating from the massive island as the tremors expanded out beyond the landmass, kicking up the seas around their holy city. Seeing the temple suffer damage he stared, wide eyed at it. Did they do something wrong? Had the Mother become upset with them so much that she would destroy her own city?

These questions and more raced through his mind as he watched several ships flee the docks that were breaking apart around them. Most capsizing from the high waves and turning over. But one sailed smoothly out of the turmoil. A vessel that brought a narrowed gaze from the Arch Captain. The Gub'kôj faithship was sailing out of the bay swiftly.::

oO We didn't do anything..it must have been those cursed Gub'kôji! Oo

Rrytarr: Rurog! Bring us about hard! ::He pointed a webbed finger out towards the massive faithship still in the Bay of the Mother:: 

Rrytarr: Brothers and sisters, I do not know why our beloved city is being harmed. But I would bet my life that it is because of that! Gub'kôj has always been envious of the Mother...and now his infernal followers have attacked our holiest of cities. 

Williams/Sotak/Danara: responses

Rrytarr: No Alik. We are not returning to the city. We're going to sink that accursed faithship! All hands, battle stations!

::The Arch Captain rushed up the steps to the helm, wresting it away from Rurog to guide their ship back towards the mouth of the Bay. His voice bellowing out far deeper than ever in his fanatical rage.:: 

Rrytarr: Ready harpoons and javelins! We're going to ram that ship! 

::The Tempest's Herald titled from the hard turn but quickly came about and the sails caught the wind once more. Propelling the large copper clad ship back towards the mouth of the Bay. The slightly larger Gub'kôj faithship could clearly be seen now, its mass, pushing aside smaller wooden boats and rafts trying to escape the harbor. One was even crushed under its prow. Rrytarr turned the Herald so that it would be in position to ram into the starboard side of the other faithship the moment it came out of the harbor.:: 

Rrytarr: If the Gub'kôji want a holy war, they'll get one!!

((Tags/TBC))

==============================

MSPNPC Rrytarr
Arch Captain of the Rrenkhethan Faithship, Tempest's Herald
as humbly simmed by
Lieutenant Toryn Raga
Chief of Security and Tactical
USS Atlantis NCC-74682
Writer ID: A239410TR0
  • Like 2