• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

StarBase 118 Ops celebrates Theo Whittaker’s command opportunity

STARBASE 118 — Celebrations follow the announcement of Commander Theo Whittaker taking command of the USS Blackwell.

While the crew of StarBase 118 Ops enjoyed a well deserved shore leave, news came from the Embassy of Raskor I containing mysterious transfer orders for Commander Theo Whittaker. The orders also transferred Major Tatash and reactivated Starfleet veteran Lt. Commander Cecil, who had been running the shop ‘Shorty’s Sweets’ on the StarBase 118 Promenade in his retirement. The senior staff of StarBase 118 was understandably confused until they learned that Whittaker’s hard work as the first officer of StarBase 118 for the past two years was being rewarded and he was taking command of the USS Blackwell in the Par’tha Expanse, with Cecil as his new first officer.

“Not gonna lie, I’ll miss that little Pelian” said fellow shop owner Della Reeve. “He was always cheerful with a nice smile, a joke and he could make the best toffa pudding. Man, I’ll miss that guy.”

Celebrations followed as the crew bid their longtime friend and companion goodbye over subspace, and they shared memories of great times spent together. The Ops staff also received recognition for their hard work in solving a murder mystery on board the Cruise-liner Meredia, as well as vouchers for a free cruise.

Written by Sal Taybrim

The post StarBase 118 Ops celebrates Theo Whittaker’s command opportunity appeared first on UFOP: StarBase 118 Star Trek RPG.

ufopsb118?d=yIl2AUoC8zA ufopsb118?i=Ozk5ADpONkY:i5lCEN9zpgo:D7Dq ufopsb118?d=qj6IDK7rITs
Ozk5ADpONkY

View the full article