• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

MSPNPC - Captain Varada Shalusu - Stowaway

((Bridge of the Caraadian freighter))

:: Varada sat upon his command chair, relaxed with a hot cup of Dunaras root in his hand. Its slightly bitter aroma was offset by its more pleasant taste. He had not been sure that his plan would work, something about the Valcarian, the Lord Advisor who had taken control of the station had sent shivers of dread up his spine. Still that was behind him now. In a few days he would be able to sell his cargo, pay off all of his debt and his ship would finally be his once again. Best of all he should still have a good profit left even after paying off the crew with their back wages that he owed them. ::

:: Suddenly some noise, some feeling that things were not right made him turn. There was the Lord Advisor dressed in some weird robes like one of their fabled priests. The look on his face daunting, especially when he saw the blood splattered onto the robe in various locations. :: 

Sam’Yasin: I forgot to thank you Captain for the ride. :: his face was partially obscured by the hood ::

:: At the sound of the strange voice Carvis spun from where he was standing. At the sight of the Valcarian he panicked and immediately lashed out, trying to take out this threat but it was futile. He never even came close and before he knew it he was flung to the deck, a strange feeling or more accurately lack of feeling swept over him. He could not control his arms and his legs barely responded to his frantic attempts to move. :: 

Carvis: Ca….. ca…… :: he struggled but that was all he could get out. The feeling of panic grew and he felt himself suddenly pee, the stain growing as the smell of it grew to block out any and everything else. He could not even feel it except as a faint warm wetness. ::

:: After a moment while he simple sat there Varada finally responded, dropping his cup, the hot liquid landing in his lap and searing certain valuable family organs that his wife seemed to appreciate. The sudden pain almost made him drop the plasma pistol he grabbed from where it rested beside his seat. ::

:: He shifted his position as his cargo master hit the ground and fired a couple shots, two missed and the other was a direct hit to the man’s back but it had absolutely no affect. ::

Sam’Yasin: Captain! Captain! :: he flashed a jubilant grin :: You can't kill me. :: releasing the cargo master on the ground :: But you can kill him.

Shalusu: You’ll just kill us both anyway… there is nothing to stop you…

Sam’Yasin: No arguing this time. :: extending his right arm :: Give me the gun and surrender.

:: For a moment Varada seriously considered shooting again but after seeing the energy from his weapon shed like water off some aquatic birds back he had little hope of it doing anything more than making the man even madder than he was. ::

Shalusu: Very well. :: He replied in a defeated tone even as he tossed the weapon to the Valcarian. ::

Sam’Yasin: :: grabbing the gun :: You know that I value my word. :: breaking the gun in half :: In retribution for this ride, I will spare your existence this day. :: staring at the disabled Caraadian :: If you acknowledge an extra request, I could spare his life as well.

Shalusu: What do you want? :: In response to his question the man walked over to the helm controls and then swiped his hand downwards over the controls. For a moment he felt another surge of dread, was this Valcarian real or something even more sinister. ::

:: Then as he noticed that a new set of co-ordinates had been entered into the computer he realized that it was the result of some kind of unusual technology and that there might just be a slim chance for him to get out of this problem alive. The Valcarian moved back over near to his cargo master even as he spoke. ::

Sam’Yasin: Take me to this coordinates. :: standing up :: You have three minutes before he dies.

:: Varada moved to the helmsman’s seat and sat down, quickly inputting the needed commands to change the destination of the vessel in the computer. ::

Shalusu: Those coordinates are about 4 and a half minutes from here at the maximum speed my vessel can achieve. This is not a war ship you know, merely an aging freighter. It is the best I can do.

Sam’Yasin: reply

Shalusu: I will do the best that I can.

Sam’Yasin: reply

TAG/TBC

MSPNPC

Captain Varada Shalusu

Caraadian freighter captain

As simmed by

Cmdr. Tal Tel-ar

Chief Tactical Officer

USS Athena, NCC-97780

darylpea[...]@hotmail.com