• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Auld Lang Syne

Tracey

Auld Lang Syne  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Did You Achieve in the Group Last Year What You Wished For?

2. 2. What Are Your Plans For You And Your Character For 2393?

• I like where my character is and my level of paticipation in the group.
    • I like where my character is but wish to participate more in the group.
    • I'm hoping to be promoted to...by the end of next year.
    • I'm hoping to earn the....award/badge by the end of next year.

Welcome to the final Poll of the Week for 2392!

::Cue Auld Lang Syne::

Each year we look to the next as hopefully being better and brighter than the last. We learn from our experiences as the years slip away and as as we learn, we grow and become more mature, more adept and hopefully, more wiser. In my personal life, I see the changing of the years to be a bridge to new experiences, hopes, fears, losses, gains and loves. And as with all experiences, whether they be good or bad, each can be taken as a new form of growth.

When I write for my character, I try to envision the same type of growth in her. Whether she'll achieve her ultimate goals or not, is not so much the ideal when I write for her. Its how she deals with the situations she encounters in her missions that she participates in is what I strive to portray. I consider each one to be in fact a new learning experience for her, whether the outcome is good, or bad. This is something I try to write into her story arc on a regular basis.

As the year draws to a close, this week's Poll of the Week will look both to the past and to the future, with an emphasis on your character or characters. As for the past, did you achieve all you planned to achieve with your character(s) over the past year, or was there something that did not quite turn out? As for 2393, what are your plans for your character? Do you hope for that promotion, that award, that badge, or move into command? Do you plan to take up a new OOC activity, or just become more involved in the group in general? Or are you happy where you are and what you are doing and just wish to continue SIMming and enjoying your time with the group?

For this poll I will allow multiple responses, so click away at your answers and, please, add your own input and Happy New Year to everyone in the Fleet!

I have to say that I didn't achieve all I wanted to this last year. I couldn't vote without choosing what I plan for the next year, but none of those really fit. I'm in a strange head space and really don't know where I'm going or doing.

• Like 1

I have to say that I didn't achieve all I wanted to this last year. I couldn't vote without choosing what I plan for the next year, but none of those really fit. I'm in a strange head space and really don't know where I'm going or doing.

Same here, I tried without responding to second question, but got error and then chose first one.