• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

SB118 Ops: Quotations of the Week!

Vro’che:  ::sharply::  If you’re *told* you’ll have an aide, you’ll have an aide, Godzilla.

Go, Go, Gornzilla!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Zel: Time to hide a tricorder somewhere where they won’t think to scan for it.

I'm almost afraid to ask WHERE!

• Haha 4

Borq: If you need a third. I have a bat'leth and my special dagger. 

A special dagger to go with your special eyes?

• Like 1

Drevas: Ashley, when all this is said and done remind me to call you absolutely blinking nuts. No offense.

Alora would completely agree with you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Rue had been doing so well in terms of not having ideas that were absolutely and completely insane.

And yet, some things called for insanity. It was at times, the only way to get things done.

Insanity seems to run in the SB118 family.  

McLaren: Zel... find the mine you think we have the best chance of snagging without someone noticing us and beam it into the cargo bay... Izzy and I can go down there and she can poke it with a stick while I watch...

You know what your mama said about poking things with sticks!!!

• Like 1

"Iz couldn't tell if Lt. Yael was brilliant, or brain damaged.  Before long, a second targ was free, adding to the screams of chaos filling the room."

Both?  Both is good.  RELEASE THE TARGS!  😆

Edited by Ashley Yael
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ishreth could recite his full name at some point for Galven to help hammer home that idea.  But Ishreth Endiliev ch'Dal keth'Liornen didn’t exactly roll off the tongue and the fact that his Zhavey called him ‘Reeth’ as a diminutive meaning ‘little snowflake’ was a secret that absolutely no one off Andor knew but him.  Not even Tyva.

Oh...OH...I really want this to come out somehow!  LOL

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Whatever this lumbering hulk was, he had Tatash locked with his full attention. Good, the brawl with Kelemkor at least would have two against one, even if one of them was now spinning a painstick around like the galaxy's most awful marching band leader.

The visual in this just cracked me up.

• Like 3

With boots that could adhere to the wall with the force of space age magnets, they made their way up under cloak in a strange and awkward – but workable – climb.  Foot by foot, hand by hand the trio moved as one unit until they reached their first destination.

I have the scene where Harry Potter, Hermione, and Ron are all under the invisibility cloak in my head.  Harry Potter in space?

• Like 1

Join Starfleet! See the Universe! Find New Life!

Disable bombs while attempting to stop a political coup!

Rue needs to write the recruiting flyers!

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

StarBase 118 Lower Decks material right there...

Wilgus: ...so there we were, clearly in the middle of what was an illegal narcotics den, and this one woman who is obviously part of the operation is just staring at me, wearing barely anything, and holding this *enormous* hookah and she gives me this sultry look and offers me the pipe and says something like, 'Surely we can come to an arrangement, can't we?

Kelly laughed and shook her head, sipping her coffee.

Royden: ::smirking:: Don't tell me you took her up on that?

Wilgus: I'll tell you what I said, I said, 'Miss, two things. Firstly, Starfleet Regulations absolutely forbids partaking in this sort of thing, and I have a duty to uphold. And, secondly, Mrs. Wilgus would chop me into bits and serve me in her chili.'

• Haha 1

Handsome. If having one arm, a heap of horrible scars across his torso and face, a metal plug where the other arm should be and a freshly patched up stab wound was the conventions of beauty he’d be the most sought after bachelor in the universe.

Suitors dig scars?

• Like 2
Taelon: Are you alright? What happened to your arm?
Tatash: It's on your desk when we get home, in.. a few pieces.. ::he paused, looking apologetically at Taelon:: No rush, i'll manage for now. Where are you guys setting up?

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

‘Because they’d been at the hall intending upon a food heist’, he did not say. That wasn’t important now. He didn’t need to be a bigger snitch than necessary.

Clearly this is the heist of the century! 😂

• Like 1

From the thoughts of Drevas Matthel:

Like a curious dog, he thought, which she probably was. Curious, of course, not a dog. Duh.  

This made me laugh!  😄

• Haha 1

His antennae curled down very slightly at that.  Some days he was a little imp who was happy to remind people of how much of a medical genius he was.  Most days he was tired and decided that his playboy persona was shallow and false.

It didn’t take away the fact that he was an incredible surgeon.  One of the best in Starfleet and the only specialized microsurgeon in the Trinity Sector.

And on good days he was also a medical genius.

Wyn Foster.  Medical Genius.  So humble.

Edited by Alora DeVeau
Decided to add more of the quote.
  • Haha 2

From the narrative of Wyn:

He almost was suspicious.  Almost.  He was trying oh so very hard to train himself to not be paranoid.  He was not paranoid. 

He was a little paranoid.

Just a little.

More from Wyn:

His jaw dropped and he just stopped, frozen for a moment as a deep shade of navy colored his cheeks.

Was running away a viable option?

No, idiot, it was not.  This was a nice thing.

An embarrassing nice thing.

Was hiding a viable option?

No, idiot, it was not.  This was a nice thing.

So maybe standing frozen was a viable option.  Ok, that was a compromise, it would do until some words dribbled out.

Dribble dribble, drop, drop, drop!

• Like 1

Food.

Ok, food.  He was coming to terms with this.  This was a nice surprise party for him, which had certainly surprised him, he was totally embarrassed but also very hungry and these were friends, so he couldn’t be mad (well, maybe just a little mad) and he had to remind himself to be happy and

Shut up and eat, Wyn.

Everything will be happier and less maddening if you eat.

His stomach growled an agreement.

Don't mess with Wyn when he's hangry.

Foster: I mean as long as we don’t play pin the tail on the birthday kid, I’m pretty OK with whatever.  Maybe one of those terrible movies Rue loves?

I vote for pin the tail on the birthday kid.

• Like 1

Very smart call.  Nobody wanted to lose their omelet mid-jump. 

Very smart.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Maxwell: One can only hope. ::He smirked up at Tatash.:: I'm starving.

Blackwell::She glanced to Max and grinned:: Are you ever not hungry?

The answer to that question is "NO".

Tatash: Would the Klingon’s consider me totally lame if I left just to lay on my sofa?

Probably, but I'm not sure even a Klingon is gonna say a thing to a 7+ foot tall Gorn with large teeth.

• Like 2