• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Unique Quotes in Sims - USS Constitution-B

The Gorn chuckled with a bit of amusement. He wondered if Jalana realized she had a little, exuberant Borg aboard her vessel in the form of Chip Foley.

• Haha 2

Foley: Certainly, Commander! You have the benefit of chronological AND theoretical experience! A veritable "one-two" punch, although punching is definitely not a recommended process for system diagnostics. Except in certain Klingon manuals.

Hold on, there's one other instance... 

HospitableHollowAmberpenshell-size_restr

• Like 2

Foster: [..] The world out there is not in black and white, but in shades of grey.  Tension is a reality in all areas of Starfleet duty.

Except for Skepus who apparently had never felt tension in anything other than how much of a wedgie his regulation underwear was giving him.

• Like 1

Foley: Payload secured …. And now we initiate MAXIMALLY OPTIMAL COFFEE!

yasssss

• Like 1

Elizabeth had been warned that Captain Rajel was a hugger.

Who dared to warn her?

curse you william shatner GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It's easy to see why your crew is so remarkably loyal. I already feel prepared to transgress regulations in your defense!

Thank you kindly, Chip 😂

• Like 1

The Counsellor didn’t bother drinking alcohol, both because intoxication was illogical and because it had no effect on him. But even if he did, he wouldn’t be starting fights. He might be finishing them.

Game, set match!

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Heeka: Any reasonable ship design would have some kind of fuse or breaker situation. :: annoyed :: Are you telling me that consoles burst into a shower of sparks the moment the ship is struck by fire?

Maybe... 

It took something significant to get Chip Foley away from free cupcakes. Or free cookies. Or any reasonably priced pastries. Or a bowl of hard candies. Or an unattended bag of sugar.

Not that he's fixated or anything. But the man has a power plant to run

The man threw his arms around Nugra and the Gorn resisted the urge to react. Why was this random human hugging him? Why were people always hugging him?

I'd suggest you get used to it. 

Horne: I wasn't sure about my career when I got here.  I was nervous I had made the wrong choice about Starfleet but being here on the Constitution, seeing how you are, it makes me feel like I've made the right decision.

Right in the feels. 

Which just showed that even Vulcans could put their foot in it.

Oh please, say it ain't so!  :D

Saveron: One day, when you find yourself on the holodeck in what some might consider gender or role inappropriate attire, rather than hiding in the back oO::cough:: Vehk ::cough:: Oo, you can can storm up to the dragon who kidnapped you, and demand your tiara back.

😂😂😂😂

pray for the wicked brendon urie GIF by Panic! At The Disco

• Thanks 1

Heraan: Yes, it’s a box. A pretty box. Everyone needs more boxes. ::Giving her a flat look and a faintly amused smirk.:: Open the damn box.

Okay, I really loved this... I don't think it is a duplicate and if so... oh well it was great!

• Haha 1

Wyn also, almost said ‘The galaxy is too big of a place.  I would like to see you more often.  You’re my friend and I value you’ but that was awkward and stumbling and he couldn’t think of any decent way to say that to Saveron, so he kept his mouth shut.

Like that. You say it just like that.

The Vulcan made a mental note to see whether there were any local treatises on Endaasi evolution; such would make interesting vacation reading.

Some people read a frothy romance or a spooky Gothic horror. Others dig into atypical humanoid development.

• Thanks 1

Mason: We are a crazy, dysfunctional family and I wouldn’t have it any other way. 

Ain't that the truth

• Like 1

Did that mean she got to have other ships under the Constitution -like little sibling ships to send on missions?
For a moment he imagined the Conny sailing out into space with a couple of Nova-class ships following behind it like ducklings.  And this one is the USS Amendment, and this one is the Delegate and this one is the Declaration…

Yep that is totally what it means 😂

• Like 2

He’d been there, done that. Regretted it. Regret was illogical, but not all that was true was logical. All that he could do was learn from it, and hope that others might learn from his mistakes.

wise words from a wise Vulcan

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Squash-O: ~ You’d better get a second opinion on Admiral’s sentience. And your husband’s! ~

😂

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...