• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Unique Quotes in Sims - USS Constitution-B

Spears: ::Well that made three. Three friends. Three department heads. Where would they end up next? Who knew!::

Probably running their own ship.

• Thanks 1

Spears: ::Muttering:: What do you think would happen if I just grab a buggy right now?

Collins: oO I have a feeling you’d be called something much worse than a maggot, Spears. Oo

I have a wonderful feeling that we're up for some golden conversations in Sickbay.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Blair: oO I wonder if all Vulcans are born with the predilection to state the obvious? Oo

Yes, they are. #sorrynotsorry.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Spears: I don’t know… Grappling hook to fire from the main cannon or something?

T’Seva/Horne: ?

Spears: What? They seem to feature prominently in adventure holonovels!

Harpoons and tow-cables?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
Milsap: To be fair, Orionis Arachnidae is a lot longer than "stingy-nope".

Spears: I’m not calling them that.

Milsap: It is kinda fun to say. Besides, what I really wanna call 'em ain't suited for mixed company.

I think Jerry speaks for everyone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

::His nose wrinkled as he caught a whiff of the sweat-stained white fabric. ::

Milsap: And maybe change my uniform.

Saveron: And Doctor Spears?

Milsap: Yeah, I imagine he stinks too.

I have missed Jerry's dry wit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Saveron: Have you ever flown an Argo shuttle, Lieutenant? ::He asked Nalni.:: I would be interested to know how they differ from other shuttles. ::This with a glance at Seja.::

::As for the buggies, he knew how they handled, and he’d seen how they could be handled, thanks to Ed’s demonstration.::

To Valhalla! 

Shiny and Chrome.jpg

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Blair: That will work. And unless you object, I’d like to dive into how they actually do the mining. Maybe even see it firsthand.

Little does he know...

• 4 months later...

Foley: Oh, surely you don't want to drop such a tantalizing hint and then depart?! Engineers thrives on problems to solve! Oooh, and regular maintenance. And free access to caffeinated beverages. And well-organized tools. But mostly problems! SOLVABLE problems! And I'm sure your conundrum qualifies!

Did you say caffeinated beverages?  Sign me up!

• Like 2

Saveron: Certainly. And, Mister Skepus? ::He said in the same, mild tones.:: You will address me as Commander Saveron. That is an order. ::He might have been advising the other of some minor detail.:: Live long and prosper. ::He added.::

Skepus: ::plainly:: Peace and long life.

As Saveron left the prosecution’s office, he mused on the encounter, and how easy it had been to let Skepus work himself into both a state over the testimony, and a corner. That final order had been purely to tweak the man’s mood as he reviewed the interview. Either he would address Saveron by his rank at the trial, acknowledging his superiority, or he would be goaded into calling him ‘Mister’ again to make a point, demonstrating a flagrant lack of respect for both a senior officer and protocols, in front of the judge. 

Either way, Saveron won. 

because, yes, we *do* all want to see this beatdown

• Like 2

Foley: Careful, gentlemen! Pedestrian collisions are the 127th most common cause for visits to Sickbay aboard a Galaxy-class vessel! Just behind plasma torch burns and ahead of gagh overconsumption! Also I'm holding a micro-abrader! If you had collided with me you have been abraded! Admittedly, that's not terribly likely since I outweigh you by almost a hundred kilograms and I'm quite stable! Still, one must use care, no matter how exciting corridors are! Although I agree this IS an excellent corridor.

Safety first everyone! 😂

• Like 1

That was a very fascinating way to describe something. For a moment she wondered if Yoga made him that flexible and marvelled at a possibility to maybe shrink his head or grow said butt, but then Akeelah realized it was a figure of speech

Oh communication mishaps!

• Like 1

No matter how big this team of Engineers was, the ship was bigger.

We have  quote from Morowa to kick of the June QOTM submitted on behalf of Saveron :)

Edited by Ravenna Carter

Possibly the strangest family.  A human grandfather, a half Andorian-half Aenar father, a Betazoid medical cadet ward, A hologram kid with a hologram dog, five tribbles and a tribble-feline hybrid.  The Fosters were good people, but certainly outside the average.

Mark Two explaining his family is the most adorable thing ever, also this is a wicked awesome family :D

• Like 2

Foster: yes.  Holo-hopping is the new official name for this sport ::he smirked.::

I vote holo-hopping becomes an official Conny passtime.

For Chip Foley, self-improvement was less a matter of philosophy than of screwdrivers

Chip Foley didn't have a sweet tooth - he had 32 of them, all made of titanium.

I love Chip's unique approach to life. 

Edited by Saveron
  • Like 1

Swallowing a hasty mouthful of HyperMegaEnergyBlast™ ChocoBananaKaboom, Chip tapped to respond, his eyes lighting up. Oh, the famous - infamous? No, that was improper even in a narrative aside. Famous. - Commander Foster!

Both the bar and the description of our beloved Cade make me laugh each time I read these lines! 

• Like 1
Foley: Oh, optimal! In that case, welcome back to Starfleet! Now, and be honest on the topic - how would you feel about SUPERHEATED TALONS?

🤩

Would someone some day exclaim "Oh by Georgio!" instead of "Oh by Dior!" and throw glitter into the air? A hologram could dream, right?

Holographic dreams?

That certainly didn’t wipe the grin from the eager young hologram’s face.  If anything it spread like liquid sunshine. 

I can so see Mark with that expression :D

Cade was with the crew who decided Georgio was a hyped up ‘Glam-Hobbit.’

Laughed a little too much at that.