• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Unique Quotes in Sims - USS Constitution-B

Where do I even start with this fantastic sim??

T'Reshik actually managed to get in some meditation done outside, in the sun - why did it suddenly feel like she was on Vulcan when she closed her eyes? - until Foster came out and ruined everything with his amazing cheekbones and equally amazing rear and SHUT UP T'RESHIK SHUT UP SHUT UP AAARGH.

T'Reshik found herself succumbing to the urge to socially engage with all the AMAZING AND GORGEOUS BUT ALSO SLIGHTLY ENRAGING PEOPLE she was suddenly surrounded with.

T'Reshik: Commander, I'm ready and able to unleash the full force of... whatever this button does. :: Pause, after some inspection :: It plays music. The button plays music. Commander, this ship will not survive in a confrontation so I suggest evading that eventuality if possible.

:: T'Reshik meant to say "I apologize deeply that this has happened; please respect my privacy and don't mention this to anyone else, as I can assure you I have the matter in hand." Really, she did. Instead she said this: ::

T'Reshik: Commander, Doctor, if either of you dare to mention my current illness to any other sentient being, either verbally or in any kind of report, I will find out, and I will hunt you down and remove your skin and wear it. Not only are my reflexes and temperament primed for combat in this condition, but I trained as a physician and I can assure you that I am very capable of this. Do I make myself understood?

:: A brief pause. ::

T'Reshik: I am very sorry. That came out wrong. What I meant to say was please do not tell anyone or I will...  probably cry? ::Pause:: You know what, let's just go.

On second thought, perhaps I should have just posted the whole darned sim in here. Bloody fantastic writing! :D

• Like 2

Sindri: =/\= I see. And who exactly is responsible for the frail creatures safety? =/\=

HA! I can't tell if Sindri is going to be Ji-hu's best friend or nemesis in engineering. I'm so excited to get this next sim out.

Edited by aphelion
  • 1 month later...

::Taurek looked out into sickbay again, perhaps on the off-chance there was a psychology professional walking past with extensive knowledge of Vulcan culture, but all he saw was the vulcan Diplomatic Officer having his own discreet conversation by commbadge.::

Because the answer's never right in front of you...  XD

• Like 1

Vehau: Oh... Im completely serious... Im sure there are niggly little things that we would need to sort out, like who gets what and who does what... but lets just deal with the big one first and work everything else out as we get there... the rest wont be nearly as hard, and as it is we're causing harm to more than just our own people...

Hadwick/Saveron: ?

(( OOC: The 'Im so over this lets just get it done' form of diplomacy. ))

I suspect that an awful lot of diplomacy and government boils down to this...

• 2 weeks later...

Wynter: An EM pulse? Of that magnitude with that degree of miniaturization?

Choi: Enough p-p-power to completely destroy one of the engineering lab’s a-a-a-analysis ports. The device was c-c-crude, but indistinguishable from a n-normal component without scrutiny. If yourself or L-L-Lieutenant Sindri had reconnected the lights w-w-w-without removing the component, the power surge caused by the p-p-pulse would have likely killed you, s-sir!

:: Cooper who seemed to have been listening quietly, suddenly jumped in.::

Cooper: In that case, I appreciate your good timing, Ensign.

Sindri: As do my unborn children. ::Sindri stared at the offending panel he had almost opened.::

I'm a big fan of that Sindri line.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

::Ji-hu glanced around wide-eyed at the two unconscious Linarans. He wanted to grab Sindri’s shoulders, shake him and scream, “THREE AGAINST TWO, LIEUTENANT!”::

I'm sure we all have days where we'd like to shake someone and scream in their face.

He’d rather clamber over the bulkhead of an Sovereign-class starship in his underwear then face another firefight. He could deal with electronics.::

Now there's a mental image. 

Edited by Saveron
  • Like 1

OMG i know. the "It said so in the manual" part killed me haha

• Like 1

Milsap: Are we still talkin’ about mating?

:: Curative therapy? He couldn’t be asking what Jerry thought he was asking, could he? Maybe to a Vulcan for which pon farr was a fact of life that kind of thing could be viewed clinically, but to a human from a tiny town in Louisiana the idea was a little more unusual. ::

I couldn't keep a straight face even whilst we were writing that JP. 

• Like 2

Blackwell::She shook her head:: Oh no, that is one area I am not inclined – Voice like a wailing cat and all of the music skill of a rock. And I’d put the rock ahead of me.

So you're the lead singer in a Klingon alternative band?

• Like 4

Choi: ::clearing his throat:: Georgio… what are your goals?

Georgio: ::with excitement in his voice:: Oh, have we reached the beauty pageant stage of our relationship? My goal is to make sure that the whole crew of this ship is styled just right to be the most fabulous ship in the galaxy.

Most faaaaabulous ship.  We're doomed.

• Like 3
Saveron: Nothing significant, although if there is a dermal regenerator available I did acquire some fairly extensive bruising overnight.

::Doctor Foster paused for a moment, poised to initiate the scan, before completing the motion, - but his head and antennae jerked towards Saveron with an expression of confusion and faint disbelief. Like his Terran parent, the Andorian was significantly expressive.::

Foster: Say again?  ::He wanted to make sure he had heard that correctly.:

*insert 1000 emojis signifying perfection*

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

"Frag: They could read the Kir’Shara unabridged and have a full conversation discussing its literary merits in the time it took you to launch a fart from that tight little butt!"

"The Engineering Systems Programming Office PNPCs
Ensign Creet Berenez, Ensign Frag, Ensign Tor and Crewmen Ix & Te

As simmed by:

Lieutenant (JG) Choi Ji-hu
Engineering Officer
USS Constitution-B
C239402CJ0"

• Like 1
Foster: ::He waved a hand in the air.:: No, a cactus is rather perfect.  A fascinating, hardy plant with many uses, many layers and a spiny outer shell.

::Wyn, you have a soulmate in a plant.  Go you.::

I have been greatly enjoying Doctor Foster's antics and dry wit, but that was gold. 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Foster:  Find a chair.

Choi: ::backing up, falling into his console chair:: Wh-why?!

::Foster waved the little black case in front of Choi’s hesitant expression.::

Foster: I’m gonna do a lapdance

Not sure if I should grab the holorecorder or the brain-bleach.

• Like 1

:: Ever since Siance had found out who T’Reshik’s parent was, she had fought with herself to come to a conclusion for the question if she should tell her or not. Taurek hadn’t been any help, like at all, leaving it all in her hands. Who did he think she was? She was only a Cadet, at the beginning of her studies and he pushed that decision right into her lap, glued it to her pants so it couldn’t get away and told it to stay there. The young Trill had been so out of it, that she completely forgot her own plans for the time being, and instead had paced a hole into her carpet, to the dismay of her roommate, who had really liked that carpet. ::

Awesome opening.

• Like 2

Romulus wasn’t colonised in a day...

I think we need to start a list of Constitution idioms. I supply my own, from the holodeck party: “When on Qo’noS…”

• Like 3

Blackwell::She laughed:: No, your not in trouble or anything. I just have a new individual to introduce you too. Meet Olaf ::she gestured to the dog who moved around her to start sniffing -everything- including Mark Two curiously::

Oh boy. So Wyn's quarters now house Wyn, the child he's a guardian of, three tribbles, the sentient hologram he adopted, and the sentient hologram's hologramatic dog! And occasionally his dad. 

Just give the man a hanger bay and have done.

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Saveron said:

Oh boy. So Wyn's quarters now house Wyn, the child he's a guardian of, three tribbles, the sentient hologram he adopted, and the sentient hologram's hologramatic dog! And occasionally his dad. 

Just give the man a hanger bay and have done.

Or a crime solving mystery van!

• Like 3

Milsap: Tell ya what, I'll let you all figure out the technical stuff. All I'm gonna need is the same thing I always need, a tricorder and a doctor bag. oO And a hip flask, but if you don't already know that, you don't need to . Oo

Plausible deniability! :D

• Like 1

According to that cute little guy, Yoohoo or something like that today would finally be the day and they were now waiting to be done with this move.

Oh, Gerogio, don't let Wyn know about this nickname...

• Like 2