• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Unique Quotes in Sims - USS Constitution-B

He's so smooth lol

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We'll assume the two facts are not related, Captain..?

Rajel: ::slightly blushing:: Well I had a really nice day, and am in a good mood. ::Then she remembered.:: I forgot to tell you. Nate was transferred so I gave him his already.

• Like 1

Hahahaha no they are not.

Also this just made my morning:

" "I know how to bowl" was the Andorian equivalent of a Klingon saying 'I know how to knit baby sweaters.'"

• Like 2

Jess you beat me to that! I read that line and couldn't read any further for a good 5 minutes!! :D

Foster: ::Leaning forward with a curious expression::  Who are you sleeping with…?

Hael: Uh… Wells… ::his lips danced over his teeth.:: One them gals that work fer me… I think…

Foster: You think!?  ::Both antennae raised in alarm:: Rustyy! Either you slept with her or you didn’t - and how do you forget sleeping with someone?  How do you think and now know?!

Oh this Meyer/Hael thing is getting ridiculously funny.

And yes Jamie.. the Conny may be in need of AA!

• Like 2
  • 5 weeks later...

I laughed so much, my belly still hurts

Rajel: That's going to be a tight fit.

Foster: ::Immediate, without thinking:: That's what she said.

::Pause, he turned around and looked at the others in an oh-so-innocent manner::

Foster: Whaaaat?

::As the conversation moved past the [...]-pas, he was heard giving a short 'mutter-mutter-nevermind' under his breath.::

• Like 1

I really enjoyed writing that! :D

I'm also a bit mystified at what the naughty-word filter on the forums considers the French word for 'false' to be a swear...

:: Apparently Lirane was not as important as she would like to be as Sedean turned his back on her and walked away with Sinda.

Well, that officially made Dr. Foster not the biggest asshole to inhabit sickbay today.  Score a point for Wyn.::

+1 indeed. :D

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Lazlo: ::rolling his eyes:: Yes, I'm sure the suits won't kill you. ::shrugging:: Well, reasonably sure. Look, if it makes you feel any better, if you explode or something I will gladly admit I was wrong.

Oh yes I am sure that makes them feel better lol

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Sindri: Is that..::He bobbed his head about:: Sniff, Sniff..::Looking around:: I think I smell..::Looking back to Hopper:: .. The sour aroma of…::He leaned towards her:: Insubord-A-nation! ::He leaned back smiling again:: Say it ain’t so Hopper, some of us have been doing our jobs.

I can't articulate why this makes me so happy, but it does.

• Like 1

::The Ferengi jumped over the body and made a bee-line in the direction Jolan had just gone. No way in the pits of hell was he going to relax with a fabulously angry Xindi-Reptilian.::

Fabulously angry. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Milsap: ::shaking his head:: If you'd asked me this morning, "What are the odds our chief engineer will pretend he's a worm and then run off into a drug-filled forest?", I woulda said sixty percent at best.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ::breath:: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Of course if he thought about it… Though he considered Mark Two a real being - if he got down to brass tacks… Of course he would make out with a machine. He was going to end up marrying the warp core after all.

Please tell me we're all invited to the wedding...

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Oh she's a charmer this one;

T'Reshik: My parole officer has instructed me to try and establish a social rapport with my co-workers. Therefore we could engage in the sharing of superficial personal information during our journey, if you wish.

• Like 1

Ch'Gabor: That lab over there. ::he pointed at the door down the hallway:: Just don't come in direct contact with the substance. I don't want you to fall unconscious and die...or something. ::he didn't really mean anything there. He just genuinely did not want her to black out::

Smooth man, real smooth.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

That sums up our whole job pretty much! :D

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Cherin: ::visibly dizzy:: He's, ehm, the Chief Science or something, and she's the Stratosphere Ops.

Leave it to tipsy Andorians to come up with new positions lol

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Phyvas: Oh ... ::looks a little confused:: "poke her game" ... um ... sure. ::If the look on her face wasn't an indicator, her next question would clearly spell it out that she wasn't well versed in human games.:: Who ... who are we poking?

Hahaha awesome

• 3 weeks later...

Sage advice from Rue:

Blackwell: Honestly, it’s not whether or not it goes to hell in a hand basket under your watch..it’s more about how we keep the basket together.

• Like 1