• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

2014 Writing Challenges Discussion

Tony, aka VAiru

Do you have any general questions about the Writing Challenges, the Hall of Fame, Challenge Champions, or anything else? Please ask here!

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, that's all! For this (or for any Challenge), you only have to create a new thread, give it your story's title, and palce your story in the thread's content.

• 3 months later...

Hmm, that's a good question! I don't think it's ever come up before, but I don't see why not: The Challenge is over now and you wrote the entry for the Challenge specifically, so there should be no problem with you posting it to your ship list now.

Oh that's cool, then I'll show my folks what I did to their poor chars in that strange dream lol

• 1 month later...

A really good question! I don't think we've ever had someone do so before, but there's nothing in the rules against it, so I can't see why not, so: sure! Submit multiple stories!

Unfortunately, that you cannot do. The Challenge rules state that all stories must be original, so the story must be one written specifically for the Challenge. However, you should feel free -- if you write using sim style -- to repost your Challenge entry to your ship list after you've submitted to the Challenge!

• Like 1

Maybe you could take the basic theme or idea of your sim and revision it into a different story for the Challenge?

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.