• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kevin Marks

Formatting Issues

So I'm having this issue where this...

1_zpsd2d53a3b.png

turns into this...

2_zpsd8632fe3.png

Has anyone else had this issue? What can be done to correct it?

Is the bottom image what comes back from Yahoo! Groups?

That's aferm Admiral.

Did you write the text in the Outlook window, or did you copy it from a program like Word? Oftentimes, you can fix these types of linebreak and formatting issues by either writing directly in the mail client window, or copying from Windows Notepad, which strips all HTML and formatting that you can't see.

• Like 1

Ok I'll give it a go. Thanks a bunch. ^_^

Did you write the text in the Outlook window, or did you copy it from a program like Word? Oftentimes, you can fix these types of linebreak and formatting issues by either writing directly in the mail client window, or copying from Windows Notepad, which strips all HTML and formatting that you can't see.

When I get pieces from various sims, in mail it looks good, but later posts with various fonts. Will this clean that, too?

When I get pieces from various sims, in mail it looks good, but later posts with various fonts. Will this clean that, too?

It should.

If you write your sims from chrome (like me) then another thing you can do is when you paste right click and choose 'paste as plain text'. It strips any formatting and just pastes the text. I find it very handy as I write all of my posts in a monospaced font so I often have to strip out others. I think you can also paste in this way using Ctrl+Shift+V.

• Like 1

Thank you both, all will be tested!