• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

USS Invicta: Notable Quotables

4 hours ago, Deliera said:

WELL THEN.

I don't think Tristam is gonna be able to kiss his way out of that one. :P

Also...

Rahman: He *punched* you? In the face?

Kells: Apparently he didn't care for my charm.

"The name's Kells. Aron Kells. B)"

image.jpg

• Like 3
On 20/4/2016 at 4:27 AM, Rich said:

Oh man, I know I shouldn't laugh, but...

Just know, Sergio, that earns you a cruel Rahman smile.

tumblr_inline_myaw1xYX1l1rys58m.gif

You know what? Kelrod might end up liking that cruel smile from her. ;)

• Like 1

Luca: *excited* ah, now we are getting somewhere. Computer! Load program Pompeii!

::The computer did not react for a few seconds. From outside nothing could be seen, but in the room shapes and light formed into a simulation of a city that was buried under ashes millenia ago. Then it signaled being ready.::

Luca: Very well, lets see about that.

::Before he could move towards the door properly he heard a voice from his side.::

Porchevska: Hi there!

Luca: *surprised* H...hello?

Webber: Hi!

I liked Luca's description of the contrast of nothing going on in the corridor versus the magic of creation going on with rebuilding Pompeii in the holodeck. And then of course his surprise at being ambushed by those two troublemakers... ahem.

• Like 2

:: And that was about all there really was to say. Not without repeating themselves, anyway. After a long, silent moment, Della reached out to lay her fingertips on T'Lea's cheek, then turned and headed into the shuttle.::

:: It was time to go.::

:: Unable to watch the shuttle leave, unable to take any more emotional punishment, T’Lea departed the deck hoping to get back to her quarters in time to deaden her feelings with a bottle of Romulan Ale before she felt the cold distance of space begin to separate the last connection she had to Della – their telepathic bond.::

:(

tumblr_inline_mz1lfeoPpT1r9wwh1.gif

What? That's not a tear, it's really dusty in here...

raining_david_tennant.gif

Yep, just raining... sniff, sniff... stupid rain clouds...

Also, Top Sim nominated!

• Like 4

It hurts, too. Because these are two characters that are usually always together. And seeing them split apart like that after years just . . . ugh.

For better or worse, that sim really hurt.

• Like 1

Core: Computer, send a memo to Captain Rahman- Pa *blest*’va kenkt!

::The Rodulan had literally dropped PADD, eyes extraordinarily wide and hands sort of up in the instinctual attempt to protect himself. There was a woman in his office.

Computer: Memo sent.

::*There was a woman in his office and the lights weren't on and there's literally no noise coming from her head what even*-::

Pandora: Lieutenant Commander Core. I am here to report for duty.
--

Watch your language mister, there's a lady-computer present. ;)

• Like 3

Washington: Ms. Walker, let me introduce you to your new quarters.. please note the restraining field.. as soon as you have sufficient restraint.. you can leave.  

Walker: :: muttering:: Or until I break out.. again.  

Yep.. gonna be an interesting time had by all... :) 

• Like 2

Pandora: I'm sure the Captain will inform us why we are gathering when he sees fit. I would prefer not to have to train another one in proper procedure.

I would love to see that. 

Dickens: If we go with this, It'll be helpful to have another telepath to control what's going on during her hosting. And to have a failsafe another telepath could be controlling that I'm ok. If that's the case I couldn't think of anyone better thatn commander T'Lea

Are you sure you want T'Lea on overwatch?  ::wraps him in toilet paper while he's mentally not home::

Well, he's known T'Lea since she was a Lieutenant Science Officer, he'd seen her at her best and her worst, they've died and saved each other once and again, so, if anyone has to wrap Dickens in toilet paper or make the decision of taking him out, who else than his former chief, later friend, then subordinate and now comrade? If you can think of anyone better, just let him know. :sweating:

• 2 weeks later...

::Taking a small sip of his cranberry juice and waving his goodbye to Dickens, the Ensign made a beeline toward the door. Approaching the door, he felt the contact before he saw the face. The moment seemed to slow, he felt the bump in his right hand, saw the splash of cranberry juice as it rose from the cup, his eyes grew wide as a large drop splashed over the rim. Then he saw the eyes of the other person, noticed the face and - the ears.::

King: oO Nnnnnnoooooooo Oo. ::A slight splash of cranberry juice landed on the teal uniform of the officer.::

T’Lea: Response.

hehehe...

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
Walker: Danni.. ah... We... oO Don't say "we need to talk"!!!  Oo I need to.. um...

:: Danni’s heart froze, as did her hands. She lifted her head and turned to look at Luna. Her mouth dropped the moment she saw the woman… or rather the usual pink hair now turned dark brown.::

James: What in the 9th level of hell did you do? More importantly WHY??

:: She was on her feet and moving toward Luna as the other woman sat down.::

Walker: Captain Washington and I, we had a discussion.

James: ::plopping down beside her, on the verge of getting angry:: And he ordered you to change your hair?

Made me giggle. :)

• Like 4

x

:: She was slightly surprised by the question, though after a moment she realized she shouldn’t be.  Her first thought had been, “Who ya gonna call? Starfleet busters!”  Proof that at least within the bounds of her own thoughts, she was her abnormal self.  But others would have provided assistance if asked.  Heck, the Ferengi would probably have offered “rock bottom prices” to do so.  ::

Seriously? Starfleet Busters? *facepalm*

• Like 3

::For a moment he considered asking his companions if they wanted some music as they traveled. They were after all a traveling band of three females and two males.::

King: oO Perhaps Fleetwood Mac is in order. Oo

As Mandy knows (to her chagrin, haha), Lindsey Buckingham was my original avatar for Kells. So this is every kind of appropriate!

• Like 4
Ila Ker Raav: The ability to read another’s thoughts. As for the reason to eradicate them...

Nen Mur Diiv: That is ::beat:: more complicated to explain. Come, let us continue our walk as we explain. Look east as we go--the halla trees are in bloom, and they're especially beautiful this year.

Dramatic music.  Stunned look.  "Halla trees?"  "Perfect!"

tumblr_muk07xS4o71qheauho3_250.gif

• Like 3

T’Lea:  That is a healthy attitude.  I do not know if you are aware but there are a few species in the galaxy that possess the ability to read minds, and emotions.  We call them telepaths and empaths.  Your acknowledgement of the past is admirable. Your acceptance of my kind, and willingness to work together for a common goal shows great strides in overcoming the past. 

I was wondering who would be the first to put that target on their back.

tumblr_mcohaiQMCy1r3holv.gif

• Like 3