• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

USS Invicta: Notable Quotables

Rahman: Come on. Get inside before I take a razor and “do something” about all that fur.

Mei’konda: Even Evan does not waant to see me that naaked, Commanderr...

LOL!!!
  • Like 4
Ross: =/\= Well, you see, I was thinking. As parties go, this one is much too boring for my tastes. I thought I'd liven it up a little. ::She could hear the smile in his voice.:: Can you guess how? =/\=

here-s-johnny-the-shining-33903339-250-1

• Like 3

Ross: =/\= Roshanara, how lovely it's been to hear your voice. You can't imagine how delighted I was to hear about your new assignment. =/\=

Rahman:

giphy.gif

Mei'konda:

scared-cat.png

Edited by Rich
  • Like 3

Harry Ross is just the creepiest. Well done on making me squirm with every line, Emma!

Ross: =/\= My dear Roshanara, what makes you think you haven't already done what I wanted? ::He paused, and there was another smile in his voice.:: Again. =/\=
Ross: =/\= Quinn, love. You're being awfully quiet. Have you worked out where I am yet? =/\=

nope.gif

• Like 2

Actually he is better armed at present.

zardoz3.jpg

For those not up on their early 20th century British oddball firearms, its a Webley-Fosberry Automatic Revolver in .455 caliber, and it is hidden at the small of Ian's back well concealed by a tuxedo. Not sure where Zed concealed his.

Edited by asiafish

Man, he needs to put on some clothes. >_<

• Like 1

Meanwhile...

zardoz3.jpg

For those not up on their early 20th century British oddball firearms, its a Webley-Fosberry Automatic Revolver in .455 caliber, and it is hidden at the small of Ian's back well concealed by a tuxedo. Not sure where Zed concealed his.

I don't know if Rahman's paying attention to the revolver...

tumblr_lxsupwsjaJ1r5bfui.gif

::to Del:: "It's so beautiful..."

• Like 1

Just not the guy she wants to see half naked. *G*

• Like 1
VENTU: The ship remains here, and yet I haven't seen many of the crew at any of the official functions. Contacts with the ship reveal a series of duty officers, none above the rank of lieutenant, and never a member of the senior staff. I won't conclude unnecessarily, but I ask you: If our positions were reversed, what would you wonder?
EGAN MANNO: Why I was wondering in the first place.
VENTU: Maybe. I am curious, however, and I hope you'll indulge me -- if as the individual who may be your next commander-in-chief or not.
EGAN MANNO: Again unfortunately, you don't yet hold that title, and I can't give that information out when it may compromise those officers' safety.
VENTU: Even to an ambassador-at-large?
EGAN MANNO: Yes.
VENTU: Even to a former Starfleet officer? Even if ordered to do so?
EGAN MANNO: Yes, ma'am. And I'm afraid your former rank -- you retired at commander, according to your file -- wouldn't be enough to overcome my desire for silence on this matter even if you did still hold it.
ohsnap.jpg
Edited by Rich
  • Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

Zial Sethir Verd: If the information your kind have shared is correct we have traveled the Great Paths since before you named yourselves in the scheme of things.

I just really liked the phrasing here. I knew exactly what this meant (as did Aron) but it's just unusual enough to establish the Va Wreth as alien but with the prerequisite commonalities for a good dialogue. Well done, Mandy!

• Like 2
::It didn't help that it was Rahman conducting it. Did no one else feel a vague sense of unease? Did no one else have difficulty trusting the woman who'd helped Ross sabotage the ship? She found it a little hard to swallow that he had just *happened* to reappear and have access to their secure comm systems as Rahman returned to the Garuda -- in his former post, no less.::

Quinn wisely covered up the whiteboard in her office before the meeting to avoid a potentially awkward conversation...

Kates_jb_murder_board.jpg

Rahman: ...wait. Is that my picture up there?

Reynolds: ...maybe.

Rahman: :-|

Reynolds:

200_s.gif

• Like 3