• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

USS Invicta: Notable Quotables

But I have just been out-Britished...

Francois: Yes indeed. ::He beamed at the young lady.:: And whilst possibly not the role that would best utilise your talents, I’m thinking that perhaps Tiger Lily’s father, the chief of the Indian tribe, could well be just your cup of tea.

• Like 1

:: Trel'lis continued to look on, inwardly amused at some of the officers' discomfiture, while relishing her own ability to virtually disappear, while in plain sight. ::

Trel'lis: oO It pays to be stealth-trained! Oo

I just picture Trel'lis with a very self-satisfied grin as she sneaks around the others.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
ROSS: I'm sure the rumours are already doing the rounds, but our first mission aboard the Garuda is going to be a first contact.

:: Leo was pleased. The last time he’d had a first contact mission was with the Asavii, and it had been a very enlightening experience, even if he’d been trapped inside a flooding underwater city being circled by ravenous monster eels..::

Handley-Page: oO MONSTERS! Oo

:: He took a sip of tea.::

Handley-Page: I for one will be looking forward to that, sir.

This pleases me. Never underestimate the sip of tea.

• Like 1

What I (or rather Roshanara) meant by that was that she was relieved they were both now properly attired! Not necessarily that Mr. Handley-Page had impressive man cleavage... o_O

I'm still amazed I once wrote her character description as quiet and seemingly reserved... she's become far more cheeky and mischievous than I would have imagined!

• Like 3

SAVERON: And how compatible is their method of communication with the Universal Translator?

SULIA: Absolutely incompatible. How marvellous is that? Just like the good old days.

-----------------------

And that's when the fight started... <_<

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
::He cried out, writhing against his bonds, and looked down at his stomach.::
::It was a bloodied mess of torn armour, clothing, skin and flesh. Blood was seeping out, and he could feel it pooling underneath him, the metallic scent terrifying him far more than anything else.
::Tears began to spill from his eyes as his own death stared him in the face. Shallaten was gone, and he was dying, alone on this alien ship.::
VISHALYA: {{Someone, ::he sobbed, his voice thick with pain,:: someone help me, please.}}

So, a bad day at the office then? :whistling:
  • 1 month later...

Breathing life into the Quoting section...

So, since there have not been any posts since 2-25 today is 4-6.

I propose:

1. quotes out of the sim's as it is now with sim number references..

2. quotes out of our minds.,, IC but not in a sim or not in a sim yet...

3. quotes from books, this can be any book past present future...

4. or just sayings, phrases, idioms and expressions and such..,

5. Our own RL quotes or our thoughts in quote form...

thinking I will go first this is my favorite quote right now.. and such

#3. “There’s no one thing that’s true. It’s all true.” ― Ernest Hemingway For Whom the Bell Tolls

Edited by Piqui
RAHMAN: Good to see you again, Mr. Belasi. If you ever start getting a bit restless sitting at your desk up there in strategic operations, well… ::She winked again.:: ...you know where to find me.

Belasi: oO Another wink? Does she have a condition maybe? Oo Yes ma’am, I will keep it in mind.

Oh, I think she's got a condition, all right. Does Dr. Belasi make house calls?

jm0EF8.gif

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
::That was . . . odd. No. Spiders didn't save people - they killed them. This was bad. The spiders had a master plan. They were forming an army to destroy everybody aboard and make the Garuda their nest. They had to be.::

::snort:: Hahaha, thoughts from a paranoid Rodulan...

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
Voss: One of your officers might have been compromised- (her voice was neutral) at any time- shore leave, a casual encounter after a night of drinking. Are any of your engineers particularly socially weak or lonely?
::Roshanara did her best to suppress the goofy Rodulan face that was popping into her head just then.::

My work is done. B)

• Like 3
Ross: Captain. ::He looked toward Quinn.:: I need a word. Join me in the shuttle?

::Reynolds gave Ross somewhat of an odd look before nodding and closing her tricorder. Tristam narrowed his eyes as he watched them head back towards the shuttle. There was a slight pause before he broke the silence.::

Core: Not to sound as if I'm being disrespectful towards a higher-ranking officer, but does anyone else think that they're heading back to the shuttle for some "personal debriefing" or something?

Ahem...

Edited by Rich
  • Like 1

Ross: Captain. ::He looked toward Quinn.:: I need a word. Join me in the shuttle?

::Reynolds gave Ross somewhat of an odd look before nodding and closing her tricorder. Tristam narrowed his eyes as he watched them head back towards the shuttle. There was a slight pause before he broke the silence.::

Core: Not to sound as if I'm being disrespectful towards a higher-ranking officer, but does anyone else think that they're heading back to the shuttle for some "personal debriefing" or something?

In response to above from the Tans:

Alleran: ~~ Okay, I don't like him. ~~
Marlee: ~~ I don't like him either. ~~
:: They agreed. They actually agreed on something. Would wonders never cease? ::

It is quite literally the first time they've agreed on something. XD

• Like 1

Xx: =/\= Ensign Xx to Main Engineering, please silence the din in my quarters immediately! This vessel is not a teapot, nor is it in any way stout! =/\=

From Xx's "Dropping The Base Really Bugs Me". :laugh:

• Like 1