• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zephyr

Application question

Question

I managed to retain part 2 of my application, but can't seem to remember what I submitted for part I (for duty postings, specifically). Would I be able to get this information somehow prior to roll call? Thanks.

10 answers to this question

Welcome to the group! :)

Having run the training sessions a couple of times, I know that the trainers get the admissions essays and duty post choices when they are set as the coordinator for the group. I would ask your trainer to forward it. The posting you get in training is usually your top duty choice, but doesn't really matter much. The place it comes in most is when you are posted to a ship.

I managed to retain part 2 of my application, but can't seem to remember what I submitted for part I (for duty postings, specifically). Would I be able to get this information somehow prior to roll call? Thanks.

First Choice Duty Post: Science

Second Choice Duty Post: Medical

You'll be given the option during training of choosing new duty posts for your permanent posting.

Thank you, PastaFarian.

Next question: What are those nifty banner things at the bottom of people's signatures?

We have a special image team that makes signature banners for members. Once you're assigned to a ship we can make you one too. Each ship has their own theme and of course there are the duty post colors and a quote on some of them that you can choose (so be thinking!). Keep it in mind for when you graduate and we'll be happy to create one for you too. =)

Welcome to 118!

Another question?

Average wait time for admission into a training group? I am eager... and patiently waiting...

Your training class started today and you were added to the academy list. Check your spam folder, as you should have received a Roll Call email from me.

UN-spammed.

Edited by Kydo

Too bad my name still needs sorting out! lol Now in the training group, lol. Cadet, Kydo.