• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Eoghan Byrne

Starfleet Academy and Marine Training

I was just wondering I know how the academy works but how does Marine training work is it seperate after the Academy or completely seperate? Do officers go to Marine corp boot camp and then train at the academy kind of like Annapolis?

I was just wondering I know how the academy works but how does Marine training work is it seperate after the Academy or completely seperate? Do officers go to Marine corp boot camp and then train at the academy kind of like Annapolis?

You'll train as one of the main line Duty Posts (probably Security or Tactical, depending on what you chose as your second choice), and then you'll switch over to Marine -- if there's a position available -- once you join a ship. There's no extra training, although you can check out the Marine Duty Post area on the wiki for more information.

Awesome thanks for the info I want to say I picked Intelligence but would like to change it to Tactical.

Awesome thanks for the info I want to say I picked Intelligence but would like to change it to Tactical.

You'll have a chance to change your requested Duty Posts before training ends, on the Fleet Placement Questionnaire.