• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Johanna MacLaren

Has my application been lost?

Question

I submitted an application which was approved, (the site recognizes my screen name, merryblueeyes, and I submitted a character introduction. I logged on today and saw that Fleet Admiral Wolf had a question after my introduction post which was, Have you submitted and application? He said training started on Monday.

Since I didn't see such a question after anyone else's character introduction, I'm a bit dismayed that perhaps my application has been lost. I have a history of disappearing from all kind of lists but computer records in particular!

I'm also a little confused by the suggestion to have a Yahoo account. Does that mean a Yahoo email? If so, I already do and received my acceptance email through it. Could someone please contact me to let me know that all is well, so I can begin training on Monday?

Thanks so much.

15 answers to this question

I submitted an application which was approved, (the site recognizes my screen name, merryblueeyes, and I submitted a character introduction. I logged on today and saw that Fleet Admiral Wolf had a question after my introduction post which was, Have you submitted and application? He said training started on Monday.

Since I didn't see such a question after anyone else's character introduction, I'm a bit dismayed that perhaps my application has been lost. I have a history of disappearing from all kind of lists but computer records in particular!

Your application has not been lost. When you posted your introduction, you had not actually registered for the forum yet, which meant that you were just listed as a guest with your user name. That gives us no way to track your email address. As such, we couldn't match up your introduction post with your application.

However, now that I know who you are, we can match you up with your application, which has already been accepted, per the email you received. You're all set for the Monday training group.

I'm also a little confused by the suggestion to have a Yahoo account. Does that mean a Yahoo email? If so, I already do and received my acceptance email through it. Could someone please contact me to let me know that all is well, so I can begin training on Monday?

Thanks so much.

The email you provided us on your application will work just fine.

Thank you for such a prompt and reassuring reply. LOL, in the Olympics of Worrying, I will be a gold medalist!

I actually have a similar question. I am a returning member and on Tuesday submitted the application on http://www.starbase118.net/members/personnel/forms/request-to-return/. I however have yet to receive confirmation of enrollment. I am extremely excited to come back as Keval Trolin's brother and would like to be reassured that my application has been received.

I actually have a similar question. I am a returning member and on Tuesday submitted the application on http://www.starbase1...uest-to-return/. I however have yet to receive confirmation of enrollment. I am extremely excited to come back as Keval Trolin's brother and would like to be reassured that my application has been received.

We have received it, and you will be in the next class starting on Monday! thumbsup.gif

While I realize I may just be in an unseen que for notification, I can't ignore the possibility I may have missed something.

Soooo... After posting an Arrival Introduction, is there anything I'm expected to do before training is scheduled.

I have been dancing through the forum and website attempt to acquire some lay of the land though just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed sonething. smile.png

Training starts on Monday. You're all set to start at that point wink.png

Did you receive the email titled "Approval of Application to UFOP: SB 118"?

• Like 1

While I realize I may just be in an unseen que for notification, I can't ignore the possibility I may have missed something.

Soooo... After posting an Arrival Introduction, is there anything I'm expected to do before training is scheduled.

I have been dancing through the forum and website attempt to acquire some lay of the land though just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed sonething. smile.png

I do have your application, and your class will start Monday, December 10th. thumbsup.gif

Edited by KNicholotti
typo
  • Like 2

Thank you, both, gentleman. smile.png

I went back and indeedy-do... I have received the aforementioned email.

I was just eagerly awaiting the "notification" mentioned therein and was concerned I might not have dotted some 'i' or crossed some 't' and would be left snuffling out side in the cold bleakness of space while more attentive cadets cruised along without me. Knowing their lives would be so much dimmer, so more empty sans my own humble brilliance, I determined it was my civic duty...nay...my CIVIC PRIDE! to follow up and assert that my bags were packed and ticket was in hand.

I could hardly allow the poor dears to suffer so... so...ignomonously.

It's just the kind of thoughtful, gracious and mildly paranoid cautiously intreped cadet I am. innocent.gif

Toodles til Monday the 10th,

Ęlopii Azul, Space Cadet

oH... is it too earliy to request extra transporter ration... I mean, if I get a doctor's note?tongue.png

Edited by Ęlopii Azul
  • Like 1

I do have your application, and your class will start Monday, December 101th. thumbsup.gif

I always thought December has only 31 days? ermm.gif

It's the new Ferengi marketing calendar... adds 70 extra shopping days before Christmas. Are those guys geniuses or what?

Edited by Ęlopii Azul
  • Like 3

I havent been here awhile but I don't remember if I ever got a an application approval whether I got denied or not?

I havent been here awhile but I don't remember if I ever got a an application approval whether I got denied or not?

Hi there.

Unfortunately we don't appear to have an application on file for a "Sanek". Our application form is found here: http://www.starbase118.net/about/application/ If your app was accepted you would have received an application acceptance email.

Can you email me at t.wolf@starbase118.net with the email address you used on the form?

A quick question and I certainly don't mean to sound impatient or anything. If I submit on a Monday, would I be likely to begin training that day or more likely the next Monday if approved?

A quick question and I certainly don't mean to sound impatient or anything. If I submit on a Monday, would I be likely to begin training that day or more likely the next Monday if approved?

Your application was approved earlier this afternoon. Did you receive the notice of acceptance? (If not, check your spam/junk folder.)

You're included in today's training group. The roll call email went out about 40 minutes ago. If you did not receive it, we may not have your correct email address on file. Please email me directly at t.wolf@starbase118.net if you did not receive the acceptance email, roll call email, or are having other issues so that we can get things sorted out as quickly as possible.

It's been received and replied to! Awesome! Thanks so much!