• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Star Trek: Online

Maz Rodan

It is possible in group form yes, I saw it earlier tonite as an option. it would be two separate missions I think... I know i had the ground option or it was going on in the player cues for multiplayer groups.. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

UFOP Starbase 118

Or something close to it, at least. I'd check, but the servers are currently down. AGAIN.

You'd think they had the same webmaster as we do! :P

At least what happened to 118 was out of your hands once the hackers found that exploit Wolf. You just became a passenger until it got fixed. (Besides, everything is running nicely enough it seems now :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello, I've just started playing again on a new character (I think the last time I played was back when it first came out!) Anyway my characters name is Sonak and he is the Captain of the USS Pinafore (and a right good captain too). I look forward to seeing some of you in game!

Edited by Lt. JG James

My PC still manages OK. I have one Federation, one Klingon, one Romulan allied with the Federation and the other Romulan I am going to join with the Empire.

They have made some new missions that grabbed my interest, and I play every time I get a chance, but it isn't the best Trek game in my opinion. And I mostly only play it alone, I am not into the MMO scene.

And four CD's? Starfleet Academy had five, Klingon Academy six and they were all worth it.

Much better the Star Trek Online.

I always enjoy The Kobayashi Alternative game for DOS. It might not have the best Engine and it might be as buggy as hell, but it got the characters perfectly. Although Klingon Academy is still my favourite! I still keep my install of windows 95 to play it (mostly because it has all of my saves). Ahh the wonders of virtualisation.

Edited by Lt. JG James

I've not been on for a while, but that should be changing. If you give us your @ handle (the bit that comes after the character name) then we can look for you in the search system and tag you :)

For example, mine's @DellaVetri

• 2 weeks later...

Only one server (Holodeck) - unless you count the test server... I think it's more likely that there's just not anyone on when you are. We'll get there in the end, I'm sure :)

• 1 month later...

as I try to balance my account ,,, I have a Klingon character a Romulus character and a star trek basic character.. they have three distinctive story lines for each of my characters..

Piquis is the startrek one. I am thinking parts of this image is copywritten but I know not what is and isn't so anyway..Game play image... deep space//

1waveeight.jpg

I also play STO, unfortunately I am already in another Gaming Fleet outside of the Trek RPG world, its a gaming clan that does nothing like we do. Those who play the game may have at some point seen a Fleet called =XA= Exiled Alliance, they have a Fleet on the Klingon side also.

As for Starbase designs in STO, its a standard Starbase, an individual cannot design their own (unfortunately)

I have 7 Characters with room for 2 More.

I have the Following Level 50s

Level 50: Alexandria Somers - Tactical - Flying the Armitage Variant Akira class (C-Store ship) - USS Tomcat she is Vice Admiral

Level 50: Chris Kildare - Tactical - Flying the level 40 Promitheus USS Tintagel - Vice Admiral (Human Male)

Level 50: Rushmore - Tactical - BOP Variant BGen - IKS Anvil (previous ship was the IKS Hammer lol) Human/Klingon Hybrid

Level 50: T'Rell - Engineer - Nebula Class (Refit C-Store ship) - USS Silure - VA (Alien Species Blue skin/Hair and Red eyes)

Level 48: Lapanya Sylani - Science (Nebula Class) - RAdm Upper Half - USS Prophets Son (she is Bajoran)

Level 43: Mitt'raw'nuruodo (Thrawn) - Tactical - RAdm Lower Half - Prometheus Class - USS Independence (In tribute to my first active serving ship with SB118) [This one is also showing I am a Star Wars fan] - same skin and eye/hair colour as T'Rell

Level 22: Paul Sharpe - Tactical - Cmdr - Akira Class USS Camelot

But yes I have been playing STO awhile :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

just played episode season 8 @STO

these are some of the images I caught

biomega1.jpg

inthechair.jpg

matteredeffects.jpg

diotically1.jpg

undine.jpg

I know there is so much detail going into each image, it is hard to imagine this in action.,, but yep I pushed the print screen during these action images. :)