• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FltAdml. Wolf

official WELCOME! (Introduce yourself – the player! – by saying hello here!)

Hello, everyone. Yet another UK resident here, haha.

My name is Chelsea, and I have been simming on and off for the past 6 years or so.

In real life I'm 22 years old, poor, indebted and undecided, so you probably don't wanna be friends with me, lol. I don't have a steady job right now, but am seriously considering going to Uni for an engineering degree - I might have finally found my real passion after all...for the 4th or 5th time in the last year.

Not much more to talk about really. I'm terrible at introductions.

In any case, hoping to have some good fun with you all.

Hello everyone! My name is Melanie (character name T'Mar) and I currently live in Huntsville, AL (aka the Rocket City) but I was born and raised in DC. I'm 24 (almost 25!) and currently working 2 unpaid internships. I used to be very active in simming back in the AOL days, but it died out once I graduated high school. umm.. I have 2 dogs and had a cat but he died a couple months ago sad.png I am a Trekkie, Star Gate fan, Browncoat, etc.. What else? Oh, I am going to dragon*con for the 3rd time and am super sad that Sir Patrick Stewart had to cancel!

Anyways, I'm excited to join the fleet and make some friends here!

We're glad to have you! This group started on AOL ;)

I'm not surprised! I used to serve on the StarGazer, StarBlazer, and the Calvary. Probably another one in there too, but it's been a long time. I've been missing it for awhile, but I thought simming had died. The other day I finally decided to search for a group and I'm so glad I did. You guys are so nice and obviously stable since you've been around forever ;-)

I have recently re-discovered my love for Trek and would love to join in with an email RPG. I live in the UK and have been interest in Trek since the early 1980s.

I tried changing my username then regretted it so it will have to stay the same until I can change it again.

I think that I will call my character Adam Langford.

If you need me to change your display name, let me know ;) The forums are set to 1 change a month so that we can easily recognize people, but we know that new folks might get it wrong the first time around, so we're happy to help.

HI there.

I am new to this and would be interesting in joining in. Just need to come up with a character first!

Once I get into the training stuff then I can change my details then. Do I need to post an introduction before the training starts or not?

If you need help with character creation feel free to ask for help, but let me recommend you two links for the start.

100 Questions is great start in deciding what you want with your character.

Duty post page on our wiki will tell you more about positions choices and responsibilities

You can choose a character from the Hatchery.

Or choose interesting and unusual race from the list of permitted species from ILI (Intelligent Lifeform Index).

Once I get into the training stuff then I can change my details then. Do I need to post an introduction before the training starts or not?

Not a requirement...but if you are up to it, it is a way to get involved whilst you are killing time waiting for your training class to begin. ;)

Not a requirement...but if you are up to it, it is a way to get involved whilst you are killing time waiting for your training class to begin. wink.png

Thanks. I think that I will do that.

Welcome Wilhelmina and adnams! As a current trainee I can honestly say you'll love it here! I'm having a blast already and it's just the cadet final exam! smile.png

• Like 1

Hi,

Wes Blake here,

In game name: Gaffer Blake

from Sheffield, UK,

work in IT,

hoping that my application is approved so i can start to get to learn the ropes,

i've done a bit of this in the past, and was a member of something similar back before there was the wonders of the internet so it was published newletters and had a few publictions in that, realise i miss my writting, and found 118.

Welcome Wes :)

Forum account approved. Welcome to the community -- training starts tomorrow evening! :)

Hi all, I'm Kait. I was a member a couple years ago as Lt j.g. Kaitlyn Rowan and I'm looking to return with a brand new character, Rune Jolara. There's a lot of new faces and I look forward to making some new friends and having fun. I've played off and on in many groups over the years and UFoP is without doubt the best.

Welcome back, and welcome! I look forward to seeing you around the Fleet.

=)