• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FltAdml. Wolf

official WELCOME! (Introduce yourself – the player! – by saying hello here!)

Hi everyone!

My name is Camille, I live in France and I study international business in Strasbourg, Alsace (on the border with Germany). I found this group via google search, quite simply :)

I discovered Star Trek with the 2009 movie, and I started watching the original series a few months ago... and I couldn't stop! I'm sure it was the same for you :D I'm very excited I found this community and hopefully I'll be a worthy 'player'.

My character is Telice Shagan.

'Ello all.

I'm Don, been simming in one form or another off and on for years and felt that I needed to get back in to it. Hence why I'm here. :)

Currently I'm in Washington state, though in a few months I'll be moving to Florida, so yay for warm weather.

Been a trek nerd for most of my 35 years. Anyway, I play Xerissa, the resident nerdy lizard and hope to get involved in the goings-on of the place.

Welcome! Glad you found us! (Yay for Google... :D )

Thanks again for the welcomes. I just finished my Academy training today (the last Sim of the CO was sent) so I am curious now where i'll land ;) I have a lot of fun so far and hope everyone new who just joined will have that as well :)

Welcome welcome, everyone!

Those folks who finished training tonight should hear something from their CO either tonight or tomorrow. New folks -- another training class begins tomorrow.

My door is always open, so feel free to email me at t.wolf@starbase118.net or message me here on the forums, if there's anything I can help with! wolfy.gif In the meantime, please excuse the mess -- we just moved to a new web host, so we're futzing with some areas of the site to get everything back in working order.

Hi! My name is Will, living in Connecticut, USA. Just applied the other day and looking forward to the start of training. I've played some RPGs, but haven't had a consistent group in the past. I've always liked Star Trek: TOS (and the movies) but never really went further than that until recently. Now I've seen the first season of TNG and am starting on Enterprise -- there's so much out there. I'm really just beginning to become more interested in this. So if anyone has suggestions for what I watch (or read or play) to continue my Star Trek immersion, just let me know!

I guess it's by those two points combined (no steady RPGs and renewed interest in Star Trek) that I started looking for this group. Glad I found it!

My character's name is Ben Livingston, an engineer joining Starfleet after a few years in the civilian workforce designing energy storage systems. This is (I suppose) a partially autobiographical character, as I'm a design engineer working in electrical distribution.

Thanks in advance for the great community -- I'm looking forward to my first simming experience!

Welcome Jalana, James Will,and Camille

Hi guys! Just like Jalana I finished my training today and I wanted to say how much I appreciated all the help I got and how much fun it was. I can't wait to get assigned! :)

It's a blast huh:? Well big welcomes to you all. :-) Feel free to comcall us, we don't bite.

Hello all.

My name is Andrew, I'm a Brit live on the grand old island nation that still think we'll walk away with a gold at the up coming Olympics. I've just signed up to join your merry band of rogues, and look forward to tormenting you all to some degree or another. No idea where I'll end up, but it'll be interesting to see where I'll end up. I've written for a while, working retail allows for a lot of time to think and plot, so we'll just have to see.

Welcome Andrew. :-) We are a merry band of misfits, or a hive of scum and villiany perhaps. ;-) Either way, welcome.

A hive of scum and villainy you say? Then I have come dressed to blend in! Do you think the eye patch is too much, or does it off set the peg leg nicely??

Welcome, welcome, Jake!

And congratulations -- you're our 1,000th forum member :)

• Like 1

Whoo-hoo!...Er...so does the cheque come in the post, or is there an award cerimony or something for being the 1000th soul duped by the SB118 banner ad?> ;)

Welcome. smile.png Looking forward to the torment laugh.png

BTW: Canada will win every event in the upcoming Olympic games. Even those they won't be participating in laugh.png

BTW2: The check is in the mail whistling.gif

Edited by Tracey

BTW Mk2: Oh I know Britain will never win a gold. The only way we'll walk away with the close cousin of lead is if the Korean team gets mugged by some 'British youths' on their way out of the stadium.

BTW Mk2: So it's a PDF then?...I'll need to get some good photographic paper.

Oh, by the by, I to look forward to the torment. I'm British after all, making others squirm and suffer is our cup of earl grey.

• Like 1

Careful...I may throw a snowball at ya :P

Just remember I have tea and high standards, and I have no fear of using them!

::runs for cover::

Add some Cream, Scones and Self-Loathing and you have the complete set!

Oh, and Welcome to Stabase 118... Its nice to see another UKer!

Like wise! And you forgot crumpets, the stiff upper lip and of course and endless supply of whit and charm...

Okay I'll be honest and say we import those last two in bulk from France. Its amazing what you can bring back on the ferry these days.

• Like 1

Welcome, welcome, Jake! And congratulations -- you're our 1,000th forum member :)

Just noticed that, welcome Jake. Hope you'll have lot of fun and stay for a long time.

Edited by Vid-Lotilija

Hello, I am a returning member and thought I would just drop by and introduce myself. In the trek world, I am Collim Kieran. It's been a few years but if anyone remember Collim Denari or Kieran Tainn both from the Discovery, that would be me. My current character is going to be sort of a combination of them since I couldn't decide who I really wanted to be and younger sister to Denari.

Welcome Jake, and welcome back Keiran!

Thanks for the welcome, and welcome back Kieran. This is certainly a warmer welcome than I got with the SLA five years back, a much more community focused simming group...and my mind is drawing a comparison to the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. No idea why. :)