• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

WELCOME! (Introduce yourself – the player! – by saying hello here!)

Welcome to the group! I'm sure you'll find a friendly environment here and we'll be glad to help you in anything you need to have a good time and enjoy your time simming.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello! My name is John, and I just got approved to start the Academy.  I am super excited to be here.  So a little about myself... I am an education major, and am in my final term at my universit

Hi everyone, I'm Hugh.  I was pretty delighted to get the email just now saying my application had been approved.  Thanks for having me! I live in the mountains about a half hour's drive nor

Good day everyone. My name is Vanessa, and I was born and raised in South Dakota, but moved further south upon getting my degrees. This winter especially I've been accused of bringing the winters of m

Posted Images

Hello all! My name is Jared and I just received my approval for the academy. I'm very excited to participate and hope I can lend something to the community.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Aine Sherlock SF said:

Hello all! My name is Jared and I just received my approval for the academy. I'm very excited to participate and hope I can lend something to the community.

Welcome aboard, Jared! Have fun in the Academy! 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I got my start with Wrath of Khan, those space worms scared the bejesus out 10 year old me.

Welcome aboard!

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Oddas Aria said:

I got my start with Wrath of Khan, those space worms scared the bejesus out 10 year old me.

Welcome aboard!

I remember something similar. I couldn't eat Capt'n Crunch for a while afterwards because the little yellow bits made me think of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all! I'm Emily and I just got approved a day or two ago and am waiting for my training to start. I can't wait to get started and am looking forward to joining a crew. 

I currently live in New York and am in training to become a court stenographer. I've only watched original and animated series and the new movies. I look forward to watching even more and broadening my horizons.

Edited by Dr. Cassie Mason
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Dr. Cassie Mason said:

Hey all! I'm Emily and I just got approved a day or two ago and am waiting for my training to start. I can't wait to get started and am looking forward to joining a crew. 

I currently live in New York and am in training to become a court stenographer. I've only watched original and animated series and the new movies. I look forward to watching even more and broadening my horizons.

Welcome! Have fun at the Academy!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone I am Bogan and I live in AR. I look forward to getting to know more people in this community. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Gar Tin Nox said:

Hello everyone I am Bogan and I live in AR. I look forward to getting to know more people in this community. 

Welcome l, welcome! Hope you have a great time in the academy!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!
My name is Sal! I just got approved to start training. I’m looking forward to starting and making some new friends!

My pronouns are he/him or they/them.

I live in Ontario, Canada, and I’m a 20 year old college student. I’m hopefully going to be starting a creative writing program soon, so I’m sure you all will see my writing improve over the coming months 😜 And of course, I hope to improve my writing through this group as well!

I found this group through Facebook, I believe one of your posts was suggested to me by the algorithm, and I liked your page to remind myself to check back later. That was a few months ago, and a post by your page finally popped up on my feed the other day and reminded me to look into this!

I used to RP when I was younger (not Star Trek) but haven’t done so seriously for quite some time now. I’ve loved Star Trek my whole life and have been hoping to find something like this for years!

For work right now, I’m technically unemployed, but I’m an artist and I take commissions. It’s not much, but at least it’s something!

I plan on playing a Caitian science officer named M’rrirr. If I have the option to pick a specialization for him, his two areas of expertise are meteorology and geology, though he has a general thirst for knowledge in most any subject. I’ll write more about him in the character introduction thread, though. This post is already getting a bit long.

I look forward to meeting all of you!!
Sal

• Like 3

Welcome aboard, have fun!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Satrai8

Hello All,

My name is Sunny, I am from British Columbia, Canada. I am 25 year old student about to graduate from university end of this year with an B.Tech degree :) 

I started watching Star Trek back in the Kelvin reboot. I have  watched the original since then. 

Looking forward to starting my training. My account has not been setup yet.

Satrai8

Hello All,

My name is Sunny, I am from British Columbia, Canada. I am 25 year old student about to graduate from university end of this year with an B.Tech degree :) 

I started watching Star Trek back in the Kelvin reboot. I have  watched the original since then. 

Looking forward to starting my training. 

• Like 2