Jump to content
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

WELCOME! (Introduce yourself – the player! – by saying hello here!)


Recommended Posts

Welcome to the group! I'm sure you'll find a friendly environment here and we'll be glad to help you in anything you need to have a good time and enjoy your time simming.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello! My name is John, and I just got approved to start the Academy.  I am super excited to be here.  So a little about myself... I am an education major, and am in my final term at my universit

Hello all! My name is Calvin and I live Texas. I am a behavior specialist at a public middle school. Star Trek was something I started watching when I began college in 2003. I would stay awake late at

Hi everyone, I'm Hugh.  I was pretty delighted to get the email just now saying my application had been approved.  Thanks for having me! I live in the mountains about a half hour's drive nor

Posted Images

Hello all! My name is Jared and I just received my approval for the academy. I'm very excited to participate and hope I can lend something to the community.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Aine Sherlock SF said:

Hello all! My name is Jared and I just received my approval for the academy. I'm very excited to participate and hope I can lend something to the community.

Welcome aboard, Jared! Have fun in the Academy! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

I got my start with Wrath of Khan, those space worms scared the bejesus out 10 year old me.

Welcome aboard!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Oddas Aria said:

I got my start with Wrath of Khan, those space worms scared the bejesus out 10 year old me.

Welcome aboard!

I remember something similar. I couldn't eat Capt'n Crunch for a while afterwards because the little yellow bits made me think of them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all! I'm Emily and I just got approved a day or two ago and am waiting for my training to start. I can't wait to get started and am looking forward to joining a crew. 

I currently live in New York and am in training to become a court stenographer. I've only watched original and animated series and the new movies. I look forward to watching even more and broadening my horizons.

 

Edited by Dr. Cassie Mason
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dr. Cassie Mason said:

Hey all! I'm Emily and I just got approved a day or two ago and am waiting for my training to start. I can't wait to get started and am looking forward to joining a crew. 

I currently live in New York and am in training to become a court stenographer. I've only watched original and animated series and the new movies. I look forward to watching even more and broadening my horizons.

 

Welcome! Have fun at the Academy!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.