• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FltAdml. Wolf

official WELCOME! (Introduce yourself – the player! – by saying hello here!)

G'day guys my name is James Miller.

About 6 months ago I moved to Nevada, Missouri, U.S.A all the way from Bacchus Marsh, Victoria, Australia to get married and while the small town took a bit to get used to, I've been loving it over here, especially the winter weather. As an aussie i'd never really seen snow before. :D

I found this site through a google search of Star Trek rp groups. I've been big into roleplay for a few years now but haven't been able to do a lot of it since moving. The first time was with a Star Wars roleplay group, the Dark Jedi Brotherhood, and from there it expanded to things like Dungeons and Dragons (something i need to find a group to play with over here in the states).

I'm currently unemployed as part of the immigration process however once the paperwork is finalized i'll likely be working at a 3M factory along with my husband.

I'm looking forward to meeting and roleplaying with you all, thanks for accepting the application.

• Like 3

@Arthadonis Thank you for joining! Welcome to the fleet! If you have any questions you can send a message to anyone. The community here is always accommodating.  

• Like 1

Greetings fellow RPers.

My name is Lisa, coming from the centre of England, UK.
Bought here by one of your current Ensign's and trying hard to get my head around things as best as I can. Don't want to mess anything up for people.
I love Star Trek and have watched as many as i think are out there...all bar the animated (Sorry, nothing pulls me into that direction).
I stopped working 10 years ago due to medical conditions and now...it's me and my pc, ruled over by a cat called Beany.

WP_20170314_007.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome to the fleet and good luck!

and we will bow to the Cat's will. It is our way. 

5 minutes ago, Wallace Williams said:

Welcome to the fleet and good luck!

and we will bow to the Cat's will. It is our way. 

Oh she will be pleased😃

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Carmen Tis said:

Don't want to mess anything up for people.

Welcome welcome! Don't worry about messing anything up though ;) We run the training program so that folks have a safe space with other cadets to make mistakes, try things out, see how the whole thing works. We don't expect you to be perfect – or any good at all! – in your first few attempts so just read the tutorials closely and have fun! Your CO and FO will help you adjust anything that needs tweaking. 

See you out in the fleet! :wolfy:

• Like 1

Hello everyone!

My name is John, I hail from the Great State of Texas. I came across the site for the Federation News Service one day and that led me here so I am going to give this a try. I have been a Trek fan all my life, starting with TNG and through to the rest, I am an experienced roleplayer, though I haven't done anything Trek before so we'll try to adapt to this style for it.

I decided to make a Tellarite character because I didn't come across any others in the community, so I will try my best to make him argumentive and somewhat stuck up, don't take it personally.

• Like 3

Always awesome to see when our Federation News Service can help bring in new players :D Hope you enjoy! 

19 hours ago, Kral chukir Grolov said:

Hello everyone!

My name is John, I hail from the Great State of Texas. I came across the site for the Federation News Service one day and that led me here so I am going to give this a try. I have been a Trek fan all my life, starting with TNG and through to the rest, I am an experienced roleplayer, though I haven't done anything Trek before so we'll try to adapt to this style for it.

I decided to make a Tellarite character because I didn't come across any others in the community, so I will try my best to make him argumentive and somewhat stuck up, don't take it personally.

We welcome any kind of species. Even if they're Tellarites. You'll have lots of fun here! 

Hello all! I'm Alice from the American Midwest, and I came across this group during Project Khitomer, the online sim convention. I'm involved in mathematical modeling of transportation systems. Being a Trek fan is sort of a generational thing in my family, though we all have our different favorites. 

• Like 2

It's awesome people of Khitomer have found us! Welcome to our corner if the interwebs! 🎉

• Like 1

Greetings and salutations, I am Jos, from the Netherlands.  Love Star Trek, love D&D, love fantasy, love cooking... love my wife 🙂  Love far too much really.  In daily life I'm in I.T., but currently 'in between jobs'

• Like 1

Hi Jos! Looks like we got another Dutchie! Good luck on your training, if you're starting shortly, and see you around.

Yay! Nederland!

Woohoo! Oranje boven! 😋

Hi, you can call me Cecil. I live in Utah.

I found this place quite a while back because I was mindlessly looking at the various alien races that were in Star Trek just because it was on my mind at the time, accidentally found some of the wiki pages in the process and ended up on the site. Took me a while to psych myself into trying it out because I'd been writing and roleplaying in other places for a while and was a little afraid of trying something new. Especially since I'm not as knowledgable in the realm of Star Trek, even though I like it. But I'm glad I finally decided to go for it, you all seem like very nice people and I'm always down for new friends.

As for work I work as a support staff in a group home for adults with mental disabilities.

Random facts about me. I have seven cats, and four birds. So I'm big on animals. Also really like puns, and will generally pun whenever I see the chance for one and it's appropriate timing to say it.

Anyway, happy to be here, and hope I'm doing this right?

• Like 2

Welcome aboard, everyone! We're glad to have you with us! :)

I'm Biba and I teach (math and science) and coach (basketball and softball) at a small high school.

Though I've done cooperative writing before, this is my first foray into cooperative writing in the Star Trek genre and I've enjoyed it so far. I stumbled on this site quite by accident, just by asking one of your members (Lt. German Galven) about a composite picture he had created. 

Random facts about me? Worf is my favorite character, because I love how, not having grown up in Klingon society, he's pursued an idealized version of what it is to be Klingon, and from time to time, he has to deal with the idealized conflicting with the actual. My favorite actress/actor portraying either a regular or recurring character would be Whoopi Goldberg. I am an amatuer philosopher, and you might be able to deduce what subject I'm studying by whatever I might try to work into my sims!

• Like 1

On 4/29/2019 at 5:58 PM, T'Gan O'Sullivan said:

I'm Biba and I teach (math and science) and coach (basketball and softball) at a small high school.

Though I've done cooperative writing before, this is my first foray into cooperative writing in the Star Trek genre and I've enjoyed it so far. I stumbled on this site quite by accident, just by asking one of your members (Lt. German Galven) about a composite picture he had created. 

Random facts about me? Worf is my favorite character, because I love how, not having grown up in Klingon society, he's pursued an idealized version of what it is to be Klingon, and from time to time, he has to deal with the idealized conflicting with the actual. My favorite actress/actor portraying either a regular or recurring character would be Whoopi Goldberg. I am an amatuer philosopher, and you might be able to deduce what subject I'm studying by whatever I might try to work into my sims!

Welcome! Hope you enjoy training :D

Welcome to this wonderful, fun, crazy community of ours. Glad to have you!

Greetings all

My name is Jason and I'm from Hampshire in England. My character Jas has been through some development over the years and I'm looking forward to introducing him to you.

May you all walk with the Prophets!

Hello all, I'm Steve, and I'm writing for Gerald Buitlier. I grew up in a small town (as in a thousand people) in the northern Great Plains, so one of the things I enjoy about my current job, writing with others and Star Trek in general is the chance to practically experience IDIC!

• Like 1

Hi all! Dia dhaoibh!

My name is Ally. I am from Ireland and I am looking forward to enjoying my time here with you all.

So I used to actually be a member of SB118 a long time ago, although I think back then I wasn't as grown, or mature as I am 25 now. I think back during those days of my life I had a lot going on and couldn't commit to simming as much as I would have liked and to be honest I felt a little bit of a let down for my team!

(I played Kotir Arith on the USS Mercury, but again, that was a while back now! - maybe it will be a bit confusing, as my name was Alan back then but I have since started transitioning in RL)

I have more time on my hands now, and I think I am in a good space and maturity to enjoy the roleplay and appreciate how much it can help me grow as a writer!

A bit about me, I studied Film and Screen Media with English at University and I am going back this September to get another qualification in Computer Science.

I’m very tech savvy, having previously worked as customer support for Google and Blizzard (as a temp Game Master for the BFA launch ;)).

I hope I get to make a lot of new friends and reconnect with people who I enjoyed speaking with when I was last here.

• Like 3

Hey Ally, 

Glad to have you back! Though I've joined since you've left it's nice to see former 118ners return. 

• Like 1

Hi! My name is Avraham, I live in Petah TIkva, the centre of Israel. I've loved scifi all my life, especially Star Trek and Doctor Who. I've been teaching English, but I'm hoping to go back to study soon. I can't wait to start simming with everyone! :-)

• Like 1