• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FltAdml. Wolf

official WELCOME! (Introduce yourself – the player! – by saying hello here!)

You might be limited on the age of the hybrid, as Humans in the 20th/21st century - that being our time in real life - didn't officially have contact with El-Aurians, even though we know that some visited the planet. So the character might need to be younger. But that will be up to your Captain.

Congratulations on your expected new addition! I've heard those things can be a bit time consuming. ;) Our minimum posting rate is 12 sims per month for all ships. Some ships do sim more frequently, but that's the minimum. Some players can go Part-Time for a short while, with a minimum of 8 sims per month, but because that makes it hard to keep up with the mission these characters often don't get to go on away teams or sit in primary seats, and they're not elligible for promotion for Chief of Department positions, so they're not getting the full enjoyment of the sim. Part-Time is not considered a permanent arrangement, but it can be useful when people have busy periods in their lives.

If you indicate on your application that you'd like a relatively quieter pace, then the placement team will find you the most suitable posting. Where you're posted also depends on what role you want to play and what slots are open on what ships.

Edited by Saveron

Gonna finally do this PROPER! (Mainly because I'm getting antsy to start)  

What's your real first name?: Justin. 

Where do you live? (General area! City or state, even!): Texas! 

How did you find our group?: I stumbled across a comment on reddit.

What kind of work do you do: I'm a full time writer! I contribute to NEWSARAMA, Rogues Portal,and the Dark Shadows fansite The Collinsport Historical Society. 

Additionally,I've been Trek fan pretty much as far as I can remember. It started with TOS reruns in syndication and as I got older i started watching (and reading) more and more. My absolute favorite is DS9 and I even like Disco a lot! (Please don't kick me out)  

I also really love comics and I'm working on a few of my own between deadlines. I do a TON of table top RPGs, both running and playing. My preferred system is Call of Cthulhu. I watch an inordinate amount of TV, i read a lot of Hard Case Crime books, and i have cried during most Doctor Who episodes I've ever watched. 

I am so happy to be here. 

• Like 1

Welcome @Quentin Collins III the the fleet! It's already been a blast chatting with you on Discord! As always if your have any questions or advice, I'm happy to help as with everyone else in the community! Happy simming!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, German Galven said:

Welcome @Quentin Collins III the the fleet! It's already been a blast chatting with you on Discord! As always if your have any questions or advice, I'm happy to help as with everyone else in the community! Happy simming!

Absolutely definitely Doctor! I'm so excited for my first day training!

• Like 1

• What's your real first name?

Jonathan, but you can call me Jon.

• Where do you live? (General area! City or state, even!)

The island of Oahu, Hawaii

• How did you find our group?

Google!

• What kind of work do you do?

I am an Information Technician (Submarines) First Class in the U.S. Navy. I am currently on shore duty, but once I go back to sea duty, I might have to take leaves of absence from time to time when I go to sea, or get deployed. 

I am working on getting my Bachelor's in Networking and Cybersecurity. I have published a fiction novel, which is available on Amazon. I am married and expecting a baby girl in late April.

• Like 1

Hello Jonathan, thanks for trying UFOP:SB118. First of all I'd like to say that working on a submarine it's an awesome job, not easy and, in a sense, is like being on a starship (or in RL like in the ISS. Secondly, congratulations on your future fatherhood, it'll be an awesome adventure. In case we get on the same ship, don't hesitate to drop me a line. I'll be happy to chat with you and help you anyway I can.

Hello, My name is Clarence and I live in California in the US. I have been simming since the early 2000's where I started in Bravo Fleet on the USS Saturn under Capt. Wade. I participated in the Bat'leth tourney 2 years. I am a Veteran of the US Navy and served 4 years active and 4 years reserve.  I am currently unemployed but I am back in college to get my AA degree in Industrial Technology with emphasis on Welding and trying to get my certification in construction as well. I found the group through Fall Fest 2018.

• Like 2

Welcome @Thomas Zang! As a Naval veteran, you'll love our fleet! If there's any help you need, we're gladly guide you! We're a fun community of people! 

Hello Trekkies,

Yoerik. (It's Russian, but I'm Dutch)

Breda, North-Brabant, the Netherlands (no, not near Amsterdam)

FallFest18, weird enough. I was part of the Fednewsservice before applying here.

I'm currently studying a Bachelor in Chemistry, freshman year. In Enschede, which is a long way from Breda, actually.

• Like 2

Welcome to the community @Yoerik

Another dutch or is it dutchinese you guys are taking over lol welcome aboard my friend enjoy :)

Hi! As my training starts this coming Monday, I figured I should go ahead and introduce myself!

I’m Marie, nice to meet you all!

I live in Ohio, in the United States!

Good ol’ Google Search.

• What kind of work do you do?

I’m a student, actually. I’m working towards a degree in Vocal Music Education. Essentially when I graduate, I’ll be able to direct choirs and teach General music courses in schools around the country!

• Like 3

Welcome, Maire /Arika. Great to have you with us!

• Like 1

Welcome to the fleet @Dr. Arika Jojovich-Collins! Have fun while training and best of luck!

• Like 1

Indeed welcome to the fleet! Can we assume based on your user name that you might be playing a fellow medical officer? 

• Like 1

Greetings everyone! Currently on my training run with the Centris-A, but I wanted to say hello to all of you. Looking forwards to writing (and reading) lots of adventures.

Outside of the roleplay I respond to the name Michael. And a couple of nicknames I invented for myself, mostly based on some other hobbies, like the LAN parties I used to frequent in those days before the net became a popular thing in my part of the world.

Greetings from Germany! You can find me in the western part of the country, in the state North Rhine-Westphalia if you manage to find Bielefeld, the town that supposedly doesn't exist (Bielefeld conspiracy). ;)

Google makes it pretty easy to find you if your search patterns are 'Star Trek' and 'PbEM'.

I work as an Elderly Care Nurse.

• Like 1

Bielefeld... interesting.

You know i've never met anybody from Bielefeld, and i've never met anybody who has met anybody from Bielefeld. I hear the university there houses a CIA spaceship....

• Haha 1

What an incredibly small world! My Opa grew up in Bielefeld before coming to Canada (where I live). Amazing! 

4 hours ago, Blaidd Vescori said:

Greetings everyone! Currently on my training run with the Centris-A, but I wanted to say hello to all of you. Looking forwards to writing (and reading) lots of adventures.

Outside of the roleplay I respond to the name Michael. And a couple of nicknames I invented for myself, mostly based on some other hobbies, like the LAN parties I used to frequent in those days before the net became a popular thing in my part of the world.

Greetings from Germany! You can find me in the western part of the country, in the state North Rhine-Westphalia if you manage to find Bielefeld, the town that supposedly doesn't exist (Bielefeld conspiracy). ;)

Google makes it pretty easy to find you if your search patterns are 'Star Trek' and 'PbEM'.

I work as an Elderly Care Nurse.

Hello Michael! Greetings from another part of Germany! I am originally from NRW as well (Oberhausen) but have been living in Berlin for the last 17 years. :) Also, are you one of 'Them'? Do you really want to make us believe that you exist? Or are we talking with a construct you planted into our brains via 'them'? ;)

• Like 1

Welcome aboard the Black Pearl! err... I mean the fleet! @Blaidd Vescori!!

On 1/27/2019 at 1:01 AM, Edward Spears, MD said:

Indeed welcome to the fleet! Can we assume based on your user name that you might be playing a fellow medical officer? 

Yep! Can’t wait!

• Like 1

Outstanding! I wish you many fantastic adventures in medicine! It’s an excellent duty post to sim here. :)

Edited by Edward Spears, MD
Using the word “excellent” twice in two consecutive sentences...
  • Like 1

Oh! And don’t forget to check in on the Medical duty post section of the forum! There’s some good stuff in there, plus a roll call to say hello on!