• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FltAdml. Wolf

official WELCOME! (Introduce yourself – the player! – by saying hello here!)

Hello everyone,

my name is Michael and I'm from New Zealand. I found Sb118 through Google and I'm currently unemployed looking for work but have had experience in Information Technology, Law and NZ Government sectors. I will talk at great lengths about Star Trek, Star Wars, SeaQuest, U-Boats, Submarines, Video Games and Information Technology or Technology in general.  I look forward to simming with you alll.

• Like 3

Hi there Michael! Good to meet you. This community has been one of the best I’ve been part of. Welcome! 

• Like 1

Welcome, Michael! I'm also new. This is a wonderful community. Best Star Trek sim ever.

• Like 1

On 5/20/2018 at 11:58 PM, Mustang said:

experience in Information Technology, Law and NZ Government sectors. I will talk at great lengths about Star Trek, Star Wars, SeaQuest, U-Boats, Submarines, Video Games and Information Technology or Technology in general.  I look forward to simming with you alll.

Sounds like you have great IRL influence for your stories I look forward to your sims.

Welcome back! I remember you and your character from when you were here previously. I'm really glad you've been able to rejoin us and look forward to seeing you about the fleet.

Just joined up here and this is my first stop!

My name is Jodie, and I live in North Carolina. Having a had a huge interest in Star Trek for a long time, I was looking to expand my knowledge of it outside of the shows and something that I could be a part of. I saw this website and loved all the intricate details of it, especially the duty posts and the deck by deck layouts of some of the stations and ships, making everything feel more real and logical I suppose. Decided I would finally join up opposed to just lingering around. In real life, I am currently working at a bookstore, but am leaving it soon.

I am so excited to continue to get involved and hope to meet some great people here!

• Like 1

Hey, welcome Jodie! 

Welcome to 118. We're glad to have you!

Hello and welcome aboard @Renna Leath. Pleased that you jumped in, it's good to have you with us :)

Welcome indeed! This community has been nothing short of amazing in the time I’ve been here so far. We’re glad to have you!

• Like 1

Welcome, Renna Leath! I just joined at the beginning of May, and I have found this group very welcoming and a lot of fun!

• Like 1

Hello! My real name is Julio Vannini. I am from Nicaragua, Central America. I am a returning simmer willing to start fresh in the new and updated fleet. I first enrolled in 2006 using my real name as my character alias and was posted at the StarBase Ops, then the USS Discovery B (under Capt. Waltas), and then trasferred to the USS Victory. I became CEO of Discovery with the rank of LtCmdr.

As for now, I work as Science Teacher in an american private shool.

I hope to start training (again!) soon. As I said, I want to start fresh with a new character name.

Best regards!

Edited by JVannini
Eliminating the bullet guides :p
  • Like 1

Welcome back ;)

Hello all. My name is Darren from eastern Canada. I first PBem'd waaay back in 1999 in Trek no less so this is a sort of resurrection. I found SB118 by chance on Google. I look forward to simming with you all after the training etc..

• Like 2

Hi Darren! Welcome to the group! You’ll find there are a decent number of us from Canada here. No one has held it against us yet!

Thank you Admiral.

I promise not to vomit inside my EVA suit again...

On 6/22/2018 at 2:36 AM, JVannini said:

Hello! My real name is Julio Vannini. I am from Nicaragua, Central America. I am a returning simmer willing to start fresh in the new and updated fleet. I first enrolled in 2006 using my real name as my character alias and was posted at the StarBase Ops, then the USS Discovery B (under Capt. Waltas), and then trasferred to the USS Victory. I became CEO of Discovery with the rank of LtCmdr.

Welcome back! We never had a chance to serve together, but I remember seeing you about the fleet when you were here previously.

Welcome to the new faces. Glad to have the fleet continuing to expand! 

Just under six feet, bearded, and with dark brown hair just approaching the collar of the uniform he wore with an over-practiced calm, Conrad R. Adler stepped off the personnel shuttle and into a stampede.  "Well," he thought, "Out of the frying pan and into the fire."  He wasn't much for crowds.  But just then a familiar female voice refreshed his perspective, and he stopped to look.

"Connie!"

Although the voice had sounded familiar, it was still to his surprise he saw the Terran-Romulan hybrid he'd had a crush on his first year at the Academy.  What was her name again?  When she'd started dating the Klingon from the local coffee establishment, Conrad had lost interest.  She caught up.

"I didn't expect to find you here, Connie.  The universe must be shrinking."

"It must be."

"Do you remember?" She asked.

Raven black hair framing a beautiful symmetry and striking blue-green-hazel eyes, she had not changed.  And her name was Sandra.

"How could I forget.  Hi, Sandra.  It's good to see you too."  

And he fell back in line and got moving, Sandra right beside him.  She asked him where he was posted.

"I'm not quite sure yet.  You?"

She didn't answer, and they didn't speak after until they left the docking ring.  The crowd's dispersal was welcome fresh air to Conrad's demeanor.

"Sandra, it has been a while.  Would you like to grab a bite with me on the promenade?  I'm free for a while yet."

"I'm afraid I'm not.  How about a rain check?"

"Sure thing.  Maybe I'll see you around."

"Sure thing."

"Thanks for walking with me."

"You're a trip, Connie."

And they went their ways.

• Like 1

Hey guys! My name is Dane. 31 years old. My character's name is German Galven. I currently live in Arkansas, but have lived all over. I was raised in the military. I found out about your group through another member on a discord server. I was raised by trekkies, but didn't fully get involved until recently when the new Star Wars movies came out and jumped away from that mess. I'm glad I found this and hopefully I'll gain more knowledge about how to navigate myself around here. I also like short walks to the fridge and long naps. I'm Garfield in person.

• Like 1

Hello Dane! Welcome aboard. We're glad to have you here and I look forward to seeing you are :D

Welcome to the fleet, Dane. Glad to have you with us.