• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FltAdml. Wolf

official WELCOME! (Introduce yourself – the player! – by saying hello here!)

Glad to have you with us! Hope you enjoy training :)

Welcome! This is a great group and I hope you enjoy training.
Had to look up Magna Roman (thank you Memory Alpha/Beta) but it sounds like an interesting idea.
I've read some about ancient Roman culture and I'm curious about how you relate that to present day.

Again, welcome.

~ Remy

Hi everyone! 

My name is Derek, and I’ll be playing Aera Darrhi, MD. I’m a long-time role player (usually a GM when around a table) but I spent about 7 years writing Star Trek RP on a forum as a play-by-post format. I loved it, but of course life interjects at times. 

I’m a Canadian! I grew up in the Vancouver BC area, but decided to pursue a career in the Royal Canadian Air Force, so I move all over Canada now. Been serving as an officer for about a decade now, and I find my real life leadership style is actually heavily informed by Star Trek. How I deal with scenarios, and with my awesome team usually passes through my “would this fly on a Federation starship” filter haha. 

Finally, I have an academic background in cultural anthropology so I get really nerdy about culture and exploration. I do love a lot of Sci-Fi other than Trek, as well as fantasy. But I’m sure you’ll all get the chance to hear plenty about all of that from me as we write together!

See you out there!

• Like 1

We're happy you found us! Hope you enjoy the group as much as I do! :)

Welcome! Sure sounds like you'll be a perfect fit.
Here's to the adventure!

Hey all im Tyler i havent started trained i dont start until the 12th this month but been a big trek fan all my known life im 19 years old from the UK and i work as an instructor for cadets in the army cadet force and hold the rank of under officer (i dont think americans have this its basically the rank below a 2nd lieutenant) 

• Like 1

Hello Tyler, and welcome! I’m an officer in the RCAF, so it’s always nice to see another uniformed member around! I’m just finishing training myself right now, but so far the format and community have been awesome. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it as much as I am right now!

• Like 2

Thanks for the warm welcome my goal is to be a security officer or marine officer in this whole operation as its the type of person i am also dont suppose you know why it says quotes or so on our “rank” area on our profiles? I cant seem to change it and have no idea why mine says “salt this buddy” haha i loom forward to start training and getting going in this whole thing.

On 2/10/2018 at 11:31 AM, Tyler Moore said:

Thanks for the warm welcome my goal is to be a security officer or marine officer in this whole operation as its the type of person i am also dont suppose you know why it says quotes or so on our “rank” area on our profiles? I cant seem to change it and have no idea why mine says “salt this buddy” haha i loom forward to start training and getting going in this whole thing.

It's a joke about Trill symbionts ;)

To change it, click on your display name at the top of the page, then "Profile," then click the "Edit profile" button – it's under the social media icons near the top of the page. Then you should see "Member title" as an option to change at the top. If you don't have that option, you may need to make a few more posts, but I think everyone should have the ability to change it.

Thanks i got it i just wondered why the hell it said that and how i change it because i was thinking “salt this buddy cant be a rank surely?” Haha thanks Admirall 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Danny Wilde said:

@FltAdml. WolfSalt this, buddy. That joke's older than I am. ;)

gatsby.1497548146.gif

Nice to have you with us. Hope you enjoy the group as much as I do! :)

Hi. I'm Caleb. I'm from Arkansas. I don't start training until the 28th, so I thought I'd start here on the forums. I'm a college student at the moment, though I'm currently taking this semester off. I've been a Star Trek fan for a while, ever since I was a kid. I can't wait to get started!

• Like 1

Hi there Caleb! Welcome to the fleet! I play one of the medical officers aboard the USS Constitution. It’s always awesome to see a new face!

On 2/26/2018 at 9:59 AM, Walter Thompson said:

Hi. I'm Caleb. I'm from Arkansas. I don't start training until the 28th, so I thought I'd start here on the forums. I'm a college student at the moment, though I'm currently taking this semester off. I've been a Star Trek fan for a while, ever since I was a kid. I can't wait to get started!

Welcome! I used to live in Little Rock and went to college at Hendrix in Conway :)

Hey Guys, I'll be playing Harold Turak and I actually graduated a while back but had to leave cause of time commitments. I am hoping a second go at this will be successful. Still remember a few people there were a lot of help when I was here last. Hopefully everything is going great, about 20 years I heard.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Ensign Harold Turak said:

Hey Guys, I'll be playing Harold Turak and I actually graduated a while back but had to leave cause of time commitments. I am hoping a second go at this will be successful. Still remember a few people there were a lot of help when I was here last. Hopefully everything is going great, about 20 years I heard.

Welcome back!

Hello there, I'll be playing Lilith Seir. I sent in my application late last night, and I'll be starting training today!

I have simmed for about six years, five in a non-Trek setting (that sadly ended) and one year with different Star Trek PBeM rpg group.

(The dragon photo is temporary... I am not a dragon.)

• Like 4

Welcome aboard! Have fun!

• Like 1

And here I was really excited for a dragon to join our ranks... Ah well... Welcome to the group all the same!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Welcome to the group! Have fun!

• Like 1

Hi everyone! Just popped by to say hello.

Glad to see you are all still around :) I miss you all. Happy voyages and SIMming to each and every one of you!

Tracey Townson H237708TT0

• Like 1

On 19/5/2018 at 10:19 AM, Tracey said:

Hi everyone! Just popped by to say hello.

Glad to see you are all still around :) I miss you all. Happy voyages and SIMming to each and every one of you!

Tracey Townson H237708TT0

Glad to see you're still around looking over us. Miss you too!

• Like 1