• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FltAdml. Wolf

official WELCOME! (Introduce yourself – the player! – by saying hello here!)

Welcome to the fleet!

New Zealand - all I'm thinking of now is Flight of the Conchords...

Welcome to the fleet Hadi.

There are a few of us from Down Under. I'm in Oz, and if it makes you feel any better the summer here was pretty non-existant too. No doubt you've heard about the flooding. But that's La Nina for us. After ten years of drought I am not going to curse the rains. :P

I'm in Austin, Texas and we just went through a year of no rain...now it's raining like crazy! And cold! Welcome to the fleet!!!!

Welcome to the fleet!

New Zealand - all I'm thinking of now is Flight of the Conchords...

"That's why they call them Business Socks!"

Thanks for the warm welcome folks. As soon as I figure out what to do next...you will see more of me.

I'm in Austin, Texas and we just went through a year of no rain...now it's raining like crazy! And cold! Welcome to the fleet!!!!

We've gotten about half as much snow as we usually get where I'm from.

Edited by Liam Frost

Hey guys i'm Anna i'm a weird englishman from Buckinghamshire and i live in hampshire (the english one) i found out about this place on star trek.com forums and i'm a teenager that's got two years of school left before college

Hey guys i'm Anna i'm a weird englishman from Buckinghamshire and i live in hampshire (the english one) i found out about this place on star trek.com forums and i'm a teenager that's got two years of school left before college

Welcome!

Hey guys. I'm Anna, and I'm from England. I'm the oldest of three, my house is like a petting zoo and I'm the only one out of all my friends who likes Star Trek and my mum says I'm obsessed which I say is cool :)

Hello there, my name is Robert and I am originally from Texas. I am one of the new, new folks. I am a Leo an dmy hobbies include excesive drinking,cigar appreciation and reading. Currently I reside in Medford, OR. I spent time in the Navy, pent time working a few jobs. Now I have nothing but free time on my hands, Wife suggessted I get back into writting... so wham here I am.

Thank you, that is very kind.

my hobbies include excesive drinking

I have a feeling you're going to be writing a lot of interesting sims wink.png

Welcome to the group!

Hey everyone, I'm another newcomer to Starbase 118. I've been an on and off simmer for a long time, but hope now that I'm down University I can become a little more consistent and involved... I'm also just starting out as a teacher, so it might be hectic at times, but I'm going to rely on the fact I know I have my evenings to catch up everything to make this work :)

Hello, my name is Patrick. I am 15 but my writing surpasses the normal age level. I love RP and I love Star Trek, so you can imagine how I felt when I found this place during a Google search. My place of current residence is Kingsland, Georgia(I have been asked already and yes you can find my town on OWN). I currently attend the Ninth Grade and my High School Major is Government and Public Service. I am available via Yahoo, at JamesEClay1@yahoo.com <- for character purposes I made that.

Welcome, Clev! Nice to see another Oregonian in the group! This is a great bunch of people and I know you will enjoy yourself! Also, welcome to the group to James and Patrick!

Howdy all!! Let's see...umm. My name is Bob, and I am soon to be 36 years old. Originally from east Texas. I am married with two children (daughter age 9 and son age 2), with another on the way (due in July - another son). We live in northeastern Missouri where I work in research. We can thank Google for bringing me here. I started my first Trek PBeM sim back in 1995. I was active for a while, until school and life got to be too much, and I dropped off the map for a few (around 5) years. Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things!!

Howdy all!! Let's see...umm. My name is Bob, and I am soon to be 36 years old. Originally from east Texas. I am married with two children (daughter age 9 and son age 2), with another on the way (due in July - another son). We live in northeastern Missouri where I work in research. We can thank Google for bringing me here. I started my first Trek PBeM sim back in 1995. I was active for a while, until school and life got to be too much, and I dropped off the map for a few (around 5) years. Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things!!

That's a lot of kids to chase around! :)

Welcome to the group! See you in training.

That's a lot of kids to chase around! smile.png

Welcome to the group! See you in training.

And just what makes you think that I am the one chasing them around?? hehe

Welcome aboard, Chuck.

Thanks for all the welcomes. And please call me Bob. The nickname I picked for the forum was when I was considering Chuck as a character name. And once I commit to something, I stick to it, regardless. lol

Thanks for all the welcomes. And please call me Bob. The nickname I picked for the forum was when I was considering Chuck as a character name. And once I commit to something, I stick to it, regardless. lol

Welcome to the fleet, Bob! Do not forget the Starbase 118 wiki - it is a valuable resource and a great place to keep track of your character's information.(Also your PNPC's y'know, once you start inventing additional characters aboard your ship.)