June 15 is the 25th anniversary of our community's founding in 1994.
Join our celebratory thread to tell us what you love about our community, what you've learned as a member, or what keeps you here! 🎉🎊

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FltAdml. Wolf

official WELCOME! (Introduce yourself – the player! – by saying hello here!)

Hello.

I'm Arieus, a streamer, a larper, an rp'er, and general all around crazy nut.  I have been considering trying out a ST PBE for many months now but only in the past few days have I decided it was time to move forward and apply to one.  I did some searching on google, found several sites then reviewed each site and decided that here at 118 was the one i wanted to apply to... and I did.

I was just approved and I'm super excited while also being a bit nervous at the same time.  I hope to get to meet everyone and that I may roleplay with others here in the world of Trek.  Thank you for having me.

Oh - ps.. where I am from?  The "Internet"... but USA if you must know. :)

PPS.. I'm also on Discord.

• Like 2

Welcome aboard, Arieus!  We're thrilled to have you here.  Trying a new thing like this is always a little intimidating, I know, but SB118 is full of friendly people who'll help you to get started.

Welcome aboard! I'm sure you're going to have a lot of fun with us!

Don't be nervous! Training is fun and easy :D

Welcome!

Salutations all! My name is Rameses (yes that's my real name, no I won't let your people go.) I live in Orlando, Florida (yes it's perpetually hot and rainy) and work at a miniature golf course located at Universal Studios. I'm brand new to PBEM but I've always loved Star Trek and am excitedly looking forward to trying it and joining you all in some fun adventures. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Welcome aboard, Rameses.  Thrilled to have you. :)

Welcome aboard fellow Floridian, great to have you.  

Thank you all for the greetings. As a note my character is Toryn Raga an Al-Leyan and I'm looking forward to playing with you all. 

• Like 1

Hi, I am Sebastien, but Seb will do just fine. I checking in here all the way from France, in hot and sunny Montpellier. I love all things Star Trek, have been a fan for donkey years, always in original versions as french dubbing is simply awful actually makes ST comical.

I also am an afficionado of STO where i happen to spend a lot of time Rping, however what you guys do here seems totally interesting, i guess its time for the creative neurones to get into action.

And thank you for letting me join the team

Cheers

Seb

• Like 3

Welcome aboard, Sebastien!  I think you'll enjoy the much greater freedom you have here versus roleplaying on STO.  I hope you have fun in the fleet!

3 hours ago, T'Bel said:

Hi, I am Sebastien, but Seb will do just fine. I checking in here all the way from France, in hot and sunny Montpellier. I love all things Star Trek, have been a fan for donkey years, always in original versions as french dubbing is simply awful actually makes ST comical.

I also am an afficionado of STO where i happen to spend a lot of time Rping, however what you guys do here seems totally interesting, i guess its time for the creative neurones to get into action.

And thank you for letting me join the team

Cheers

Seb

Hello Seb, welcome to 118. I'm sure that you'll have a lot of fun here, as I've been having the last 14 years or so. I was once on Narbone and Carcassone and I'm planning to visit Montpellier if not this autumm, maybe next summer as I live in Catalonia (Spain) so it's pretty near. I'm also on STO but barely have time to play, so I only get online from time to time.

If you need something or have doubts, aside from your CO, FO and crewmates, you can get to me and I'll help you as best as I can.

Bon nuit mon amí.

Hey guys, new recruit here. I'll go by Kyso (I have a thing with the online world and identity etc etc) and I'm in Sydney, Australia, though I originated from the UK.

I'm a graphic designer and writer. It used to purely be screenwriting but I've transitioned to comic book writing over the past year. Prose is not my strong suit but it's a skill I want to develop and really hoping to do that here with you fine folk.

I used to be part of a few PBeM sims in the SLA, over a decade ago now (on dial-up... eesh) but life pulled me away from that. I've got dogs, cats, and guinea pigs; the whole food chain. Except they work in reverse as the dogs are scared of the cats and both the dogs and cats are scared of the guinea pigs.

• Like 2

Welcome aboard @Nohx and @T'Bel I'm sure you're both going to have a blast!

Welcome to all you awesome new folks! So glad to have you here!

hi all

many thanks to all of you?

T'Bel
cadet in training

Welcome! There are lots of people with cats, dogs and I'd imagine some guinea pigs as well. Some of us are even screenwriters, too. :)

Hello everyone!

I'm not very good at introductions, so I'll just keep this short. I've just applied to join you all on this big adventure, so I thought it would be appropriate to say hello and whatnot.

My name is Caitlin, but you can call me Kate, I'm a 27-year old self-proclaimed adventurer, an avid learner and curious like a cat. I spend most of my days between Dublin and Cork.

My relationship with Star Trek started maybe 15-14 years ago when I was first introduced to it by my dad, and it has only grown ever since, though I'm sorry to say, I'm not a purist at all. Yeah, I like the reboots, sorry, but, shiny things! My biggest "regret" - for lack of a better word- in life is that I KNOW I will never be able to visit another star system, and Trek allows me to do that, at least in some ways. I guess, I just wanna see what's out there :)

I guess that's all for now!

• Like 1

Hi Kate, I play Commander Kelrod, I'm happy to have you with us and I'm eager to see you moving through the fleet and hope to sim with you someday.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy training. We're looking forward to having you in the fleet!

Hi Kate!  Can't wait to see you on board one of our fine ships. :)

Greetings! I'm Jaxon and I've been a Star Trek fan from my earliest memories. That is quite literal. One of my earliest memories is watching Next Generation with my father.

I found this place just by Googling. I have a little experience in forum fiction writing but have never done play by email before. It will be an adventure!

I'm from the USA and work in a medical instrumentation field. Hmm, what else to say. I never know what to say in introductions.

So, I suppose that's it. Happy to be here!

• Like 1

Hey Kate, welcome aboard. I play Toryn Raga, a new Ensign aboard the USS Atlantis. I'm pretty fresh here myself only a month or so in. But it's incredible and I"m sure you'll love it.

Also, welcome Jaxon. Good luck with the academy and I look forward to simming with you both someday!

Welcome everyone, so happy to have you!