June 15 is the 25th anniversary of our community's founding in 1994.
Join our celebratory thread to tell us what you love about our community, what you've learned as a member, or what keeps you here! 🎉🎊

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FltAdml. Wolf

official WELCOME! (Introduce yourself – the player! – by saying hello here!)

Welcome Kasper! Great to have you aboard!

I've got the imdb app front page on my phone because I recognize so many people and it's fun to see where I've seen them before.

Thank you all for such a warm welcome ^-^

I first saw Janeway, Data, and Odo in my fave show growing up "Cheers".. course I didn't know it at the time. lol Just rewatched it on Netflix and realized! 

Welcome to the Fleet!!!

Greetings all,

I'm Matt from Australia and I'm a returning member although I don't think I got very far past training due to family issues.

Anyway back now and looking forward to going boldly where I have never gone before.

😀

Glad that you made it back Matt. See you around in simming or on the forums.

• Like 1

Good to have you back with us, Matt :) Looking forward to seeing you around the fleet!

Welcome back, Matt! :D

Welcome back! Looking forward to having you in the fleet with us. 

Hello There and I am new to this community. My real first name is Travis from West Michigan, USA. I found this group ironically enough when i was looking for Star Trek RPG. Only thing that are out there really is the Online Video game, the Audio Drama Podcast : Star Trek Outpost, and RPG Podcast from Burn Everything. I thought i would give this a go and I work the Pepsi Beverage Group and no you can not have free Pepsi haha.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Harold Turak said:

Hello There and I am new to this community. My real first name is Travis from West Michigan, USA. I found this group ironically enough when i was looking for Star Trek RPG. Only thing that are out there really is the Online Video game, the Audio Drama Podcast : Star Trek Outpost, and RPG Podcast from Burn Everything. I thought i would give this a go and I work the Pepsi Beverage Group and no you can not have free Pepsi haha.

Welcome aboard, Travis!  We're happy to have you here. :)

On 7/21/2017 at 10:50 PM, Harold Turak said:

Welcome! Glad you were able to find us. Hope you enjoy training!

What's your real first name? Julien

Where do you live? Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK

How did you find our group? Facebook

What kind of work do you do? Registered Disabled - Bipolar Affective Disorder with manic episodes and PTSD

Email Signature Logo.jpg

• Like 1

Lots of others from the UK here. I like that Stargazer logo! :D

• Like 1

Welcome Travis and Julien!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome Travis and Julien. I'm eager to see you in action simming.

Welcome to the group, Travis and Julien! We're happy that you found us! :)

Hi! I'm Jessi, my character is "Kathryn Kingsley". She is a betazoid. I also play her in a game called Second Life. I'm from Georgia, USA. I found Starbase 118 by the wiki. In real life, I do daycare work for four hours during the week but I do have my A.A. and B.A. in Psychology and wanting my master's here soon.

Welcome aboard great to have you here.

• Like 1

On 8/23/2017 at 4:28 PM, Kathryn Kingsley said:

Hi! I'm Jessi, my character is "Kathryn Kingsley". She is a betazoid. I also play her in a game called Second Life. I'm from Georgia, USA. I found Starbase 118 by the wiki. In real life, I do daycare work for four hours during the week but I do have my A.A. and B.A. in Psychology and wanting my master's here soon.

Second Life! That's a blast from the past :D

Welcome!

On 8/24/2017 at 1:28 AM, Kathryn Kingsley said:

Welcome! I'm in Second Life too, have been for a long time :D  Hope you'll have as much fun here, it's a great bunch :)

Welcome Jessi. I never managed to get into Second Life. I heard it's pretty good though. It's great to have you here and I hope you love it as much as I do.