June 15 is the 25th anniversary of our community's founding in 1994.
Join our celebratory thread to tell us what you love about our community, what you've learned as a member, or what keeps you here! 🎉🎊

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FltAdml. Wolf

official WELCOME! (Introduce yourself – the player! – by saying hello here!)

Hello everyone! I'm Sorel Kaidun (just my character name, since I see no purpose in knowing my real name.) I am from space the Netherlands. I was looking up information for a fanfiction I'm writing (just a story in the Star Trek universe, nothing really interesting) and came across the wiki page. Curiosity got the best of me and here I am. I am currently in my senior year in high school and will (hopefully) graduate this year. Next year I will be going to the University of Amsterdam and study artificial intelligence there. If that does not work out for me, I'll try med-school, because my second best interest is medicine. 

• Like 1

Hope you enjoy training! We've got a small handful of people from the Netherlands here you can connect with :)

Hello everyone, I'm Robert, from Baltimore MD.  I play human/vulcan Lara Grayson. I found this place a while ago but never had the time to fully commit to roleplaying before now. I've recently gotten into star trek thanks to a friend recommending a podcast and that made me want to check out the whole franchise.

• Like 2

On 2/24/2017 at 4:09 PM, Lara Grayson said:

Hello everyone, I'm Robert, from Baltimore MD.  I play human/vulcan Lara Grayson. I found this place a while ago but never had the time to fully commit to roleplaying before now. I've recently gotten into star trek thanks to a friend recommending a podcast and that made me want to check out the whole franchise.

Sorry I missed this! How's it going so far? :)

Well Hello there...again!

I'm Sebastian aka Damian Wynter, from southern Germany and i'm rejoining this wonderful group of people after taking a year and a half hiatus from simming. I'm looking forward to writing with you again, so see you in space!

• Like 4

12 hours ago, FltAdml. Wolf said:

Sorry I missed this! How's it going so far? :)

Great, I'm about to write my first sim as a member of the Constitution. 

• Like 2

Hey guys.

I'm playing Desmond Karsh. My real names Edgar but feel free to call me Ed. I'm from Scotland and found this group on google. I'm currently in Uni but my last year so gonna be joining the workforce pretty soon.

Happy to meet everyone here and can't wait to play with any and all of you

You're in good company with some other Scottish folks :)

Welcome! Enjoy training.

Hi all! I'm Lindsay, and I play Colleen Bancroft. From the eastern US (Kentucky, blech), living in Colorado. Spending a lot of time poking around lately, and found this place. Been a while since I simmed in the Star Trek universe, and after (a lot of) poking around, decided to join, because why not? Writing, characters, space.... heck yeah. In my "real" life, I'm a content creator -- photography, fiction writing (in the middle of creating my own massive universe), videography on occasion, and audio engineering.

Anyway, glad to be here! Thanks for letting me join.

• Like 3

Welcome Lindsay! I'm delighted to meet you! My name is James and I'm from Scotland. I'm a fan of photography myself. I hope you love it here but let us know if you have any questions or need any help with anything.

• Like 1

My real name is Tracy Lilly. I'm a 43 y.o. male and I live in Clarksville, TN. I've been watching Star Trek since the early 80's, but didn't become a hardcore fan until 1992. I've also been a member of STARFLEET, International for the last 16 years where I am the CO of my chapter. I have been happily married for 21 years. No children, unless you count our little furbaby, a Dachshund/Chihuahua mix named Queenie. We also have several nieces and nephews (ages 24 years to one month) that we spoil plumb rotten. I am a diehard fan of Tennessee Vols and Titans football and Nashville Predators hockey. 

I look forward to the adventures that await me.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Dominic Reed said:

My real name is Tracy Lilly. I'm a 43 y.o. male and I live in Clarksville, TN. I've been watching Star Trek since the early 80's, but didn't become a hardcore fan until 1992. I've also been a member of STARFLEET, International for the last 16 years where I am the CO of my chapter. I have been happily married for 21 years. No children, unless you count our little furbaby, a Dachshund/Chihuahua mix named Queenie. We also have several nieces and nephews (ages 24 years to one month) that we spoil plumb rotten. I am a diehard fan of Tennessee Vols and Titans football and Nashville Predators hockey. 

I look forward to the adventures that await me.

Welcome! 

What's STARFLEET like? I've never actually investigated it much and am curious to know more!

My name is Ann, live in the South, USA, and welcome y'all to the fleet. :) 

• Like 1

Hi there, and welcome aboard!

• Like 1

Salutations and all that,

I am Kasper, the friendly graphic designer and a long time roleplayer since late 2008. I go by he/him. I am twenty one, still working my way through this great sea of life. I work in child care as a Infant Teacher, caring for the future. I am also in college for, you guessed it, graphic design. I found this group through The Rook Awards website. I have been a fan of Star Trek for an admittedly short time, since 2015. I am a late Trekkie haha. However I still enjoy it deeply. I have watched the classics, TNG, and Voyager. I have Deep Space Nine on my list but I'm slow going on that. I am a cosplayer and have cosplayed as Lt. Commander Data last month for my city's comic con. It was a lot of fun and never before have I been asked to take so many photos xD.

Side note; Did you know that Kathryn Janeway appeared in an episode of Murder She Wrote? As did Q! I was so pleasantly surprised to see those great actors on one of my favorite tv shows.

• Like 2

Welcome to Starbase 118, Kasper!

Welcome aboard, Kasper!  Delighted to have you here. :)

3 hours ago, Koschei said:

Salutations and all that,

I am Kasper, the friendly graphic designer and a long time roleplayer since late 2008. I go by he/him. I am twenty one, still working my way through this great sea of life. I work in child care as a Infant Teacher, caring for the future. I am also in college for, you guessed it, graphic design. I found this group through The Rook Awards website. I have been a fan of Star Trek for an admittedly short time, since 2015. I am a late Trekkie haha. However I still enjoy it deeply. I have watched the classics, TNG, and Voyager. I have Deep Space Nine on my list but I'm slow going on that. I am a cosplayer and have cosplayed as Lt. Commander Data last month for my city's comic con. It was a lot of fun and never before have I been asked to take so many photos xD.

Side note; Did you know that Kathryn Janeway appeared in an episode of Murder She Wrote? As did Q! I was so pleasantly surprised to see those great actors on one of my favorite tv shows.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy training – there's plenty to read before then! :)

Greetings and welcome, Kasper! We're so glad you found our little corner of the internet! :)

14 hours ago, Koschei said:

The amount of cameos in Star Trek over the years is absolutely staggering, and it's so fun to see a face or a name you recognize from elsewhere. Whether you catch the cameo of an actor at the beginning of their career, the height of their career, or in the waning of their career, it's still a neat experience. Man, there's even been real-life royalty on Star Trek!

• Like 1

"Spot the cameo" can be a fun little pastime :)

Welcome aboard, and it's great to have you here!

Welcome Kasper! It's great to have you here with us. :D

Welcome Kasper! It's funny that you just came up with a Cameo from Kate Mulgrew on Murder She Wrote, because just today I've seen her in an episode of Orange is the new Black. As Traenor said, the cameos of Star Trek stars, supporting roles or their other films and series through their careers is astounding.