June 15 is the 25th anniversary of our community's founding in 1994.
Join our celebratory thread to tell us what you love about our community, what you've learned as a member, or what keeps you here! 🎉🎊

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FltAdml. Wolf

official WELCOME! (Introduce yourself – the player! – by saying hello here!)

54 minutes ago, Chris12225 said:

Reintroducting myself

• What's your real first name? Well it's Chris 
  • Where do you live? (General area! City or state, even!) Trier, Rheinland Pfalz, Germany
  • How did you find our group? I was a member previously and then I left for about a year and a half, trying to get back into it now.
  • What kind of work do you do? Well primarily I work in private security, though I have a few on the investments

Welcome back!

Guess I should say hello, my name is Eugene and I'm from the Urban monstrosity that makes up Dallas-Fort Worth. I'm currently homeless and traveling North America. Been a star trek fan for, I honestly don't know, was raised with it. Saw this group while browsing the Internet and decided to give it a go.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, HallbjornBaldursson said:

Guess I should say hello, my name is Eugene and I'm from the Urban monstrosity that makes up Dallas-Fort Worth. I'm currently homeless and traveling North America. Been a star trek fan for, I honestly don't know, was raised with it. Saw this group while browsing the Internet and decided to give it a go.

Welcome welcome! :D Hope you enjoy training!

• Like 1

Welcome indeed towards this wonderful community!

• Like 1

Hello everyone, my name's Dan, I live just outside Birmingham in the UK. I've been a Trek fan for about as long as I can remember, some of my earliest memories are watching a collection of every TNG episode on old video tapes that didn't work half the time. I'm still in school (few years behind due to health complications), and have spent the past few months improving my writing style from dire to acceptable through role playing on reddit and discord. I'm really looking forward to trying a different format of rp from what I'm used to. I start my training on Monday, hopefully I won't make a complete prat of myself. :) 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gorn said:

Hello everyone, my name's Dan, I live just outside Birmingham in the UK. I've been a Trek fan for about as long as I can remember, some of my earliest memories are watching a collection of every TNG episode on old video tapes that didn't work half the time. I'm still in school (few years behind due to health complications), and have spent the past few months improving my writing style from dire to acceptable through role playing on reddit and discord. I'm really looking forward to trying a different format of rp from what I'm used to. I start my training on Monday, hopefully I won't make a complete prat of myself. :) 

Welcome to the community! 

10 minutes ago, Gorn said:

Welcome! We have quite a few members in the UK, so you're in good company.

And don't worry about training -- the whole point is to make all the mistakes early so you can feel like a pro once you get to the ship! :sweating:

Hello everybody,

What's your real first name?

My name is Phil Petty

Where do you live?

I live in Havre de Grace, MD

How did you find our group?

I found this group from reddit

What kind of work do you do?

I work for the DoD as a pentester

~ Phil

• Like 1

Welcome towards the Community Phil :) Great to have you here :D If you have any questions, just ask we gladly answer them!

On 8/31/2016 at 5:13 PM, Eli th'Enise said:

I work for the DoD as a pentester

:P

Hi Phil! Welcome to the group! It's wonderful to have you here!

Welcome to the community!

On September 8, 2016 at 4:42 AM, Uran sh'Voria said:

Hi, I just graduated from the Academy, so I guess I should introduce myself here!  My real first name is Helen (my nickname is Cass), and I live in SE Minnesota (or at least south of the Twin Cities).  I've been pretty into Star Trek for a while now (mainly DS9 and TOS) so I was bound to find this RPG sooner rather than later.  I actually found it a few years back and forgot about it, but recently I found out about Starbase 118 through STO chat/Reddit.  And in real life, I'm a student, but my goal is to become an astronaut through NASA, or to work with ground control.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy simming with us :)

• What's your real first name?

Garrick

• Where do you live? (General area! City or state, even!)

Edmonton Canada

• How did you find our group?

Old member, I think probably google when I was looking for an old group that had disbanded.

• What kind of work do you do?

High school science teacher, I also do course design and teacher education.

I guess I'm back to the madness :)

• Like 1

Welcome to the community! :)

Indeed, welcome to the community!

Welcome everyone! :D

What's your real first name? Jane
Where do you live?  California
How did you find our group? Google seach.
What kind of work do you do? The Maddening Joy of Retail. 

Hiya Jane! Glad to have you with us :D welcome aboard the cool kids spaceship!

• Like 1

Hi folks, my name is David, and my character is Frank Hawkins.

I live in Florida, USA. I'm a technical writer and graphics designer. I found you folks looking for a Starfleet training course, to help me understand more about how things work aboard a ship. 

I look forward to learning how to sim!

• Like 3

Welcome! Nice avatar :D

Hope you enjoy training!

• Like 1

Welcome towards the lovely community of SB118! Enjoy your stay and don't be afraid to ask questions!