• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FltAdml. Wolf

official WELCOME! (Introduce yourself – the player! – by saying hello here!)

Welcome, Jason! Looking forward to meeting Santeen on the Darwin. :)

8 hours ago, Quikz Santeen said:

Hello Everyone my name is Jason and I am from Austin, Texas USA. My character Quikz Santeen just graduated from academy and got placed on the Darwin as Security Officer so am excited to (once more) join your ranks! It has been a while indeed! Really look forward to simming with you all and getting back into the everyday flow of writing.

Glad to have you with us :)  Have fun!

Hello y'all ... or should I say "Hello Again."

After almost 10 years, I have finally returned. 

Many moons ago, I played the Vulcan/Betazoid T'Lara Cha'Stelin. Then life got in the way. I kept meaning to come back, but, dang nabit, life kept getting in the way. 

So, now I'm back. But I've decided to leave T'Lara to her wedded bliss at home on Betazed. She had a great run. :)

I'd now like to reintroduce myself, 10 years older and wiser ... as Ensign Tyan Ai, a Bajoran/Betazoid security officer. I have just been assigned to the USS Gorkon. 

I promise to behave myself. HAHAHAHAHA

• Like 4

Welcome aboard! 

If you don't behave yourself, our Brikar, Eerie, can put the squeeze on you!

Woohoo! Glad to have you back long-timer ;)

• Like 1

Hi there, welcome back to fleet.  I hope to see you around.

On 7/5/2016 at 11:52 PM, FltAdml. Wolf said:

Woohoo! Glad to have you back long-timer ;)

As long as you don't say "Old Timer" we're good. LOL

• Like 1

Hi, just registered/put in my application and such. You can blame Taelon's player for my presence. I have too much free time, never enough coffee, and am invariably nervous over attempting to describe myself in such threads. Also I've been playing too much overwatch lately. Or just enough overwatch. I'm not sure.

• Like 4

Hello and welcome!  We're glad you're here!

• Like 1

Hi There! My name is Traci and I am a newbie here on the Starbase. I was introduced to this by a good pal of mine who plays here very frequently and I've been craving some good story based RP for a while. I currently live in Grand Rapids, MI and I work in Customer service as a supervisor. I am married and have one son, and two stupid cats.  I look forward to fun gaming and to play with everyone!

• Like 2

Welcome! Hope you enjoy training :)

• Like 1

Ahoy-hoy! Took me long enough to pop over here, didn't it. I'm Zesity! Still working on that name. I live in the flat corn hell Midwest and I'm a high school student on summer break right now, so i guess we'll see if my posting schedule stays intact?? Lovely to meet you all! I'm thrilled with SB118 so far. 

• Like 3

Hi guys. I'm Steve and I'm from Staten Island,NY. I found this place on Google and I thought it would be a change of pace from World of Warcraft and even Star Trek Online.

I drive a bus for NYC Transit and have been for 25 years.  (2 years to retire at 55 years old. No...don't mind if you know that B))

I just joined tonight and I will fill out my profile little by little. See you around the galaxy... ;)

• Like 1

Welcome everyone, glad to see you here! :D

Welcome All. We are glad you found us! Hope to see you around the fleet soon! :)

Hello all! It's been a big week for applications! 

Glad to have you with us, Greg! :)

Hello Everyone!

My Real Name Is Sarah (AKA Spooky) and I come from Houston Texas.  I've been role-playing for years; first with siblings and family, then later with colleagues and fellow students.  A couple of my family members told me very good things about this sim, so I thought I would give it a try.  My formal occupation is multifaceted: Elementary School Teacher, Museum Tour Guide, High School English Tutor, and Hieroglyph Translator.

• Like 3

Well I better get my hello strait here to :D My real name is Patrick (Aka RaWolfe/BlackWolf) and I come from the Netherlands. I've have been roleplaying about 15 years + and this is actually the first community that I am joining one community with my girlfriend. I saw the advert on Facebook recruitment group and thought I will give it a try! I am a Student that currently study's Human Resources and I will hopefully continue my study towards Social Justice. 

• Like 3

Glad to have you with is, Sarah and Patrick! Hope to see you around the fleet! :D

Hello everyone!

My name is Yasmine and I'm 22 years old. I live in The Netherlands and study Speech and Language therapy. You can compare it wit university. My boyfriend (Patrick aka Rawolf) is a huge Star Trek fan and joined this community. Since I know less than nothing about Star Trek I thought this could be a good opportunity to learn more about it. I love writing fantasy stories most of them are fanfiction. Right now I am in training here 😇 

• Like 1

Reintroducting myself

• What's your real first name? Well it's Chris 
  • Where do you live? (General area! City or state, even!) Trier, Rheinland Pfalz, Germany
  • How did you find our group? I was a member previously and then I left for about a year and a half, trying to get back into it now.
  • What kind of work do you do? Well primarily I work in private security, though I have a few on the investments