• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FltAdml. Wolf

official WELCOME! (Introduce yourself – the player! – by saying hello here!)

Hello, and greetings all.

My real name is Alysha. I'm stranded in'the swamp' IE Florida. I found this site while performing a 'net search on"Vulcan's" out of curiosity seeing if any more had been added since the 1970s about language and culture. The forums here had a Vulcan guild that looked interesting. Big Trek fan since syndicaition in the late70s til now. My occupation,I work with computer software for risk management.

I'm from Florida, too, but I live in California now. Always good to meet anther Floridian!

Hi Velanna,

I'm not a native to Florida,just a temporary resident. I'm a bit nomadic.

Hello...my name is Neil and yes I live in Florida. I work for an evil phone company, the name I will not mention. I've been a Fan of trek for around 30 years. I even roleplayed Star Trek on IRC many moons ago. I am looking forward to giving it a go on my new smart phone.

Hehehe, I grew up there (Florida - near Kennedy Space Center no less)...but alas, am no longer in the Sunshine State. Welcome to Starbase 118, guys. =)

Hi all!

My name is Peter, I live near Harrisburg PA. I've been a Star Trek fan for a long time now, mostly TOS and TNG era. I started playing Star Trek Online when it went F2P last month, and remembered what a fun universe it is.

Hope you're all having a good evening!

Welcome to the fleet! wolfy.gif

Thanks! When should I expect to hear something about getting started?

Training groups start every Monday. You should hear something by Monday evening at the latest.

Hehehe, I grew up there (Florida - near Kennedy Space Center no less)...but alas, am no longer in the Sunshine State. Welcome to Starbase 118, guys. =)

I've visited out there. Amazing! Enjoyed the space museums and tours of the NASA's launch facilities.

Hello, and greetings all.

My real name is Alysha. I'm stranded in'the swamp' IE Florida. I found this site while performing a 'net search on"Vulcan's" out of curiosity seeing if any more had been added since the 1970s about language and culture. The forums here had a Vulcan guild that looked interesting. Big Trek fan since syndicaition in the late70s til now. My occupation,I work with computer software for risk management.

I'm from Florida, too, but I live in California now. Always good to meet anther Floridian!

Where in Florida do you live?

Hey everyone! My name is Justin McGovney and I'm from a really really small town in North Carolina called Marion although I'm originally from California. I started getting big into Star Trek around 2 years ago, delving first into TNG and now I'm currently into DS9. I first learned about StarBase 118 from my friend Jacob Blair, who plays the character Johan Talbor and suggested that I get into this. I'm at a community college right now but I'm graduating this year and plan to go to UNCW to go into a film studies program. And I work at Wal-Mart as a part-time job. Nice meeting ya guys!

Welcome! I'm glad that you found us.

And from NC too...Marion - only two hours away from me in the big G. :D

Welcome to the group! We're all here for the love of Star Trek. Hopefully you like what you see and you'll be joining us. :)

Welcome :-) Glad you are here.

My name is Miles. I live in Austin Texas. I foung this on google by searching star trek rpg. I am in school so I do not work.

Welcome! Your forum account is approved :) Training starts Monday night.

Welcome great to have you here. I'm sure you'll have a real blast during the academy. :)

I have a friend who lives in Austin, Texas called Jason who is just returning to the sim after a leave of absence. From what he's told me about the city, it sounds like a really vibrant, awesome place. I sure would like to visit some day.

Greetings smile.png

I'm Belinda. I currently live in Dallas. I work as a Labor & Delivery nurse. I take care of the mommas, not the babies. (And sometimes the fathers/BFFs/grandmas/sisters if they get out of hand. We joke our job is at least 1/4 security.)

It has been about a decade since I have been active as a Trek writer, but I greatly enjoy collaborative writing. I found SB118 through a google search for starbase images. Go figure :D

Have a terrific Sunday!

Edited by Tanneth Lyre M.D.

Hope you enjoy yourself! Welcome to the community wolfy.gif

Welcome, glad you found us! :D

• What's your real first name? Hadi, that works for me ^.^
  • Where do you live? New Zealand ;)
  • How did you find our group? Top 50 RPG Sites? I think...
  • What kind of work do you do? I work for a charitable organization in their finance department, and dabble in the promotional materials.

Nice to meet you! How's the weather down under? :P

It has been a rather lame summer to be honest. One of the worst in my memory. Sad days.

AAAAND nice to meet you too :D