June 15 is the 25th anniversary of our community's founding in 1994.
Join our celebratory thread to tell us what you love about our community, what you've learned as a member, or what keeps you here! 🎉🎊

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FltAdml. Wolf

official WELCOME! (Introduce yourself – the player! – by saying hello here!)

Hi Graeme Cook and welcome!!!! You will have a ton of fun here! :D

• Like 1

Welcome.

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcomes just waiting to start training! Was meant to receive an email not received yet, dunno if I can ask here but my first pick was helmsman then medical as a second when do I find out which path I am able to choose?

Edited by Cookie

Once the class begins - which can be later in the day depending on where you live, due to time zone differences, you'll be assigned a role. This is usually based on what you put in your application, most times you'll be given either your first of second choice of duty post to play, but if there are a lot of cadets in a class all wanting the same role you may be asked to sim something that wasn't your first or second choice just for the class. (This isn't common though)

Hope this helps and that you enjoy your class! :D

Welcome Cook! ;) Glad to have you with us and I hope you enjoy your time with us. Welcome aboard!!!

Hey all

Just found this today as its the first chance I have had to peruse the forums properly. My name is Kyle and I live in North Yorkshire, England. I work for Mercedes-benz. Love reading and playing video games, current one been Witched 3.

Used to do these types of things as a teenager and stumbled across this on Facebook and wanted to give it a go again.

All ready started training and I keep checking my emails every 10 minutes! Hooked all ready :)

• Like 2

Glad you're enjoying training! It only gets better from here :)

Ah yes, checking the emails every 10 minutes. I remember it well. I doesn't really get old when you're surrounded by so many good writers. :D I'm glad you're excited and hope you have fun. I'm enjoying the Witcher 3 too when I get the chance to play!

Going a bit slow for my tastes at the moment. Wonder what would happen if I simmed my character on a killing spree. ;)

Edited by Daniel Cain

Going a bit slow for my tastes at the moment. Wonder what would happen if I simmed my character on a killing spree. ;)

:nuke::excl: Bad things!

Keep in mind that this is just training. The idea is to give you a basic idea of how simming works and let you make mistakes in a safe environment. Sim as best you can and you'll get placed on a vessel where things are more engaging.

• Like 3

Patience is required because everyone lives in different time zones and areas of the world, along with that thing called RL. ;) That extends to the ship you're assigned to as well- responses may not come as swiftly as might in RL :)

Just joking. I wouldn't actually do that :P

I like this too much and in reading stuff on here, would likely get me kicked out.

Don't wanna do that.

Edited by Daniel Cain

I'm very glad you're having fun! :D

• Like 1

Now if you're playing an enemy for your ship.... lol (within limits!)

Glad to have you with us and I hope you have fun! :)

• Like 1

Hello all: just arrived...huh. I feel I should say that, but it seems I had to 'retrieve my password' to get in here. Which means either I'm a old hand coming back to roost, or my subconscious has been playing here and didn't leave me a post-it note.

Either way 'hola' to one and all, glad to be here. (Again?)

You applied previously ;)

Welcome back!

:D Welcome back!

Hey, I'm new here. My name's Joey. I live on the other side of the world-- Philippines and I stumbled upon this site through my searches. I was hyped for a Star Trek RP so yeah... Anyway, what I do for a living? Nothing. Well, that's because I'm a student right now taking pharmacy. Haha. Hope you all can show me the ropes around here. Thanks in advance. :)

Hi Joey! It's great to meet you. I'm James and I come from Scotland! I earn my money as a butcher/fishmonger (I'm trained for both and do both depending on what shifts are available at my workplace).

We're all very friendly and our training class is a really excellent way to learn the ropes so I'm sure you'll settle in here just fine. :D

Hello hello! Welcome to the community.

Welcome, Joey! The Academy will show you everything you need to know about posting with us, so don't worry! We have a very diverse group of people here from all over as well. I really hope you like it here!

Enjoy your stay!!

Welcome, Joey! This is an amazing group of writers and people. There is nothing you can't ask, nor is there any mistakes that can't be fixed. Enjoy your academy cruise and I look forward to seeing you in the fleet!

Hey everyone! Just sent my application up so thought this would be a good place to start.

I'm Ryan, and I am from Eastern Ontario, Canada. Glad to be here! I found you guys from just Google, but after sifting through a lot of Star Trek this seemed to be the place to land!

For work I am in the Canadian military and I am also a full-time student in an Honours Arts program as a History Major, Classics minor. Hope to begin training soon!

• Like 1

Welcome! Glad you found us :)

If you didn't start in today's class, we're starting another on Thursday!

Welcome, Ryan! I hope you like it here!!