• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FltAdml. Wolf

official WELCOME! (Introduce yourself – the player! – by saying hello here!)

Hi! My name's Katy. I'm a huge Star Wars fan, but I really enjoy Star Trek, too! I'm married and a stay at home parent to our daughter, so play by email seems like a good fit :-)

Hi Iniko!

I enjoyed your introduction post. Are you in training this week or starting on Monday? I will be starting on the 4th (I think).

Welcome Iniko and Antero. :D It's great to have you both here and I hope you enjoy your academy experience. I've been here nearly 4 years and I still remember my class, so I hope yours as is memorable.

• Like 1

Hi Everyone!

My name is Roxanna, I live in Ohio, I work in medical billing, and I was introduced to SB118 from my husband. He was very active a few years ago, and has recently gotten back into it. He and I and our two little girls are fans of Star Trek (Yep, raising them right) and I am excited, although admittedly a bit nervous for the upcoming training.

• Like 2

It's quite easy and lots of fun. I think you'll enjoy it. Welcome!

I know how you feel. I joined almost 4 years ago now and hadn't done any creative writing since my school days, which was about decade on. *Ages self* ;P So I was super nervous, particularly as I hadn't done any roleplaying before. The class was a little crazy (in a good way) and at first I wasn't sure if I could keep up, but I soon got the hang of it and the rest is history! So I'm sure you will be just fine, plus you'll have hubby around to help keep you right, right? XD

So welcome and have lots and lots of fun! :D

Hi guys! My name is Mia and I am a major newbie! I have RPed for a few years now but never in a set up like this so we will see how that goes XD I was on etsy and I found this place that made customizable Star Fleet Academy diplomas but I didn't want to spend money so I went looking for free ones and I stumble across diplomas on this site and I read it about it and it looked cool so I decided to join! Now I am here in my newbness! Yay me!

• Like 2

Hello everyone. My name is Jay. I'm from San Antonio, TX. I've done some similar RP to this on a Firefly site, so I'm familiar with the concept and look forward to stretching my legs in a Star Trek environment.

Can't wait to get started here.

Welcome to both of you! Training begins on Monday -- looking forward to having you with us in the fleet :)

Welcome to the fleet! Looking forward to seeing you around!!

Enjoy your time here and remember to have fun. :) 21 years and running, lots of good people, fun times, and having fun writing together. ;) You guys are in good hands.

Welcome Jay, Mia, it's great to have you both here and I really hope you enjoy it. :)

Welcome aboard.

Hello I'm John. Nice to meet everyone. Waiting on getting started. I've done plenty of RP before but email sounds interesting :)

It's a blast. I am big rper as well, it's a great outlet for it. Welcome!

Hey John,

This is a lot of fun.

I'm just looking forward to getting started, I've created my character and am presumably ready to start. I guess I need to go through the training process which is on today at some point.

Understandable! I had a hard time waiting myself. My training started fairly late in the day but once it starts things get rolling right away.

Have fun!

Have fun with it, enjoy it. Waiting can be hard, but it goes through fast, fun and everyone has a blast. Welcome!

Welcome! Again, like everyone else says, it's hard to be patient when you're eagerly awaiting something and due to timezone differences the class sometimes starts later in the day or early morning of the next but as soon as it starts you're into the fun immediately. :) It's great fun and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

hey all. :)

my real name is Pieter. I used to do ST PBEM’s quite a lot back in the day, around 15 years ago. Even had my own captaincy at one point. Due to real life taking a change, I stopped doing them, though recently I figured to pick it back up again. I googled around a bit, couldn’t find any of the older groups anymore, and then found yours. I liked that it had been around for quite a while, so signed up. and here we are. :)

as for real life.. I am a scout lead. which does mean occasionally I have a bit of a blackout with regards to internet access. sometimes a weekend, sometimes a week. but that's what LoA's are for, right? ;) besides that, I work in IT, and dabble on the side with a bit of photography. also, when I have the time, I like to shoot arrows at stuff. :P

so, here's to training starting soon. :)

Welcome! Great to have you with us!

Welcome Pieter, sounds like you have some pretty cool hobbies there. It's great to have you here! I'm sure you'll have fun and you're right, we have LOAs so that people can take breaks from the game where needed, so if you ever need time away be it a weekend or a week make sure your CO knows in advance.

Welcome Pieter!!! :harry:

Hi all

My name is Graeme Cook and I come from Aberdeen, Scotland.

I currently work for the maintenance department in the NHS, I found this by scrolling through Facebook and thought why not!

Looking forward to training!

Graeme.

• Like 2

Hi Graeme,

Welcome! It's great to have you here! I'm James, a fellow Scot (Live near Edinburgh). I hope you enjoy your training!

• Like 1