• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FltAdml. Wolf

official WELCOME! (Introduce yourself – the player! – by saying hello here!)

Trust me FltAdm Wolf, I have been reading the cadet pages since my approval came in. The formating for the sim is definetly new to me, but I am sure I will be able to get the hang of it.

• Like 1

Welcome everyone. I joined a couple of months ago and am enjoying this very much.

• Like 1

Welcome everyone. I joined a couple of months ago and am enjoying this very much.

Congrats on your promotion to Lieutenant JG! Glad you're enjoying everything :)

Thank you Admiral. This has been fun. I will be able to give more time, once I finish college.

Howdy folks!

I'm Quinn. I live in Chicago, and I can't quite express to you how excited I am to have found this place. It combines two of my favorite things: Star Trek and writing. I am champing at the bit to get my first training e-mail!

• Like 1

Not long now! :w00t:

Welcome and hope you enjoy training.

Welcome Quinn! It's great to have you with us and I'm sure you'll find it every bit as rewarding and fun as we do.

Hello All,

I am former member that had to take time off because of personal reasons, but I am back and look forward to getting to know all of you.

• What's your real first name? My real name is Erin (I am a male however)
  • Where do you live? I life in the Boston area.
  • How did you find our group? I am a former member.
  • What kind of work do you do? Sadly I am disabled so it is hard to find work so at the moment I am unemployed.

Honorably Yours

Erin James Carney

P.S.- Sorry my signature is so huge, but it is still set in my setting from years ago when I designed it. Depending on what position I receive, I may have to change it.

Edited by Logan Kane
  • Like 1

Welcome back Erin, it's great to have you with us once more! :)

Hey everyone, I'm the new guy here gonna start my training on monday. So without further ado

• What's your real first name?= Edgar
  • Where do you live?= Scotland (Originally from Lithuania thought.)
  • How did you find our group?= I believe I found you on a yahoo group which advertised various other rpg sites.
  • What kind of work do you do?= I'm a student, so basically a freeloaded.

Thank you for your attention and I wish you all a good day.

• Like 1

Nice to meet you, Edgar! Hope you enjoy training :D

Hi everyone, my real name is Roddy. My character's name is Dorsorak. Here is the history behind that name:

Some people call me Rod so I just flipped that around for Dor and I looked up common Vulcan names and found Sorak so I combined the two. I live in NJ and I currently work at a church as the Volunteer and and Facilities coordinator. Meaning I keep the church clean and organize the volunteers. Thats a little about me. Can't wait to get involved with the community and get some Trek knowledge.

Hi everyone, my real name is Roddy. My character's name is Dorsorak. Here is the history behind that name:

Some people call me Rod so I just flipped that around for Dor and I looked up common Vulcan names and found Sorak so I combined the two. I live in NJ and I currently work at a church as the Volunteer and and Facilities coordinator. Meaning I keep the church clean and organize the volunteers. Thats a little about me. Can't wait to get involved with the community and get some Trek knowledge.

Hi there!

Have you filled out an application? All members of our forums are members of our RPG, but unfortunately I couldn't match back your information to an active application.

BTW, classy pic! :wolfy:

Nevermind, I found you! Approved and welcome :)

Hello everyone and thank you for this group!

My name is Tony and I live near Tacoma, Washington. I found this group online through the PBEMPlayers group. I work at a hazardous chemical waste treatment plant for a large aircraft manufacturing company. The character I am playing is Dorian Grand. This is my first time playing a role playing game like this...I am from the old dice and paper days, lol. Looking forward to adventuring with all of you!

• Like 1

Hiya Tony!

Hope you enjoy training -- it starts on Monday afternoon :)

PS - West Coast is the best coast!

• Like 2

As a Californian who picked up and moved to Washington D.C., I just want to say that the Admiral is 100% correct.

• Like 1

I actually prefer the Gulf coast... >.> Does that count? :D

Hey there!

Another newbie checking in. My names Rhys and I live in Wales in the United Kingdom. Heard about this place through a friend and thought I'd give it a a go! Roleplayed in various forms, but never in Play by Email format, and though my knowledge of Star Trek maybe isn't the best, I'm excited to get stuck in with you guys!

• Like 1

Hey there!

Another newbie checking in. My names Rhys and I live in Wales in the United Kingdom. Heard about this place through a friend and thought I'd give it a a go! Roleplayed in various forms, but never in Play by Email format, and though my knowledge of Star Trek maybe isn't the best, I'm excited to get stuck in with you guys!

Hello Rhys! My name is James and I'm also from Wales :) Great to have another Welshman around!

Howdy everyone!

My name is Ashlee, or Ash for short, and I'm from Austin, TX. Found you fellas looking through old threads on the STO forums and boy, am I glad I did! I currently work nights as an ER admissions clerk and am currently going to school for a nursing degree (but don't worry, I still have plenty of time to dedicate to this, sleep is for the people who are broke :P). I used to simm ages ago on an Obsidian Fleet ship, and now I wanna get back in the saddle. Looking forward to writing with yall!

Howdy everyone!

My name is Ashlee, or Ash for short, and I'm from Austin, TX. Found you fellas looking through old threads on the STO forums and boy, am I glad I did! I currently work nights as an ER admissions clerk and am currently going to school for a nursing degree (but don't worry, I still have plenty of time to dedicate to this, sleep is for the people who are broke :P). I used to simm ages ago on an Obsidian Fleet ship, and now I wanna get back in the saddle. Looking forward to writing with yall!

Hey hey! Welcome and glad to have you with us :)

Training starts on Monday!

Hi, i'm Sebastian and i'm from Karlsruhe, Germany. I stumbled upon you guys when i did a reddit search for star trek pbem. While there is a german star trek pbem, it seems to be mostly dead, so i figured i give it a try here. If my english is good enough for you guys that is. :)

So i just submitted my application and am stoked to start training soon.

Cheers!