June 15 is the 25th anniversary of our community's founding in 1994.
Join our celebratory thread to tell us what you love about our community, what you've learned as a member, or what keeps you here! 🎉🎊

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FltAdml. Wolf

official WELCOME! (Introduce yourself – the player! – by saying hello here!)

I can give a massage; do you need muscle activation/strengthening, muscle relief or pain relief massage?

I'm Salvo. I'm personal assistant to people with disabilities (getting them out of bed and make them mobile is often possible only with persistent massage and lot of persuasion). My parents were roleplayers and often spoke of it. I wanted to try.

I can give a massage; do you need muscle activation/strengthening, muscle relief or pain relief massage?

I'm Salvo. I'm personal assistant to people with disabilities (getting them out of bed and make them mobile is often possible only with persistent massage and lot of persuasion). My parents were roleplayers and often spoke of it. I wanted to try.

Sounds like a very difficult but admirable job :)

Hope you enjoy training!

Sounds like a very difficult but admirable job :)

Hope you enjoy training!

Hardest is watching children suffer, but they are biggest fighters.

I can't imagine more rewarding job or any job I would rather do.

I love training, it's fantastic. Full of surprises and tension. :sweating: But I have a Gorn to hide behind.

• Like 1

Hello! My name is Austin. My character is Jack Parker. I live in Chicago, Illinois. I am in high school and a paintball referee. I plan to become an officer in the United States Navy one day soon. I'm really excited to be here!

• Like 1

• What's your real first name? Why it is Chris!, my good Sir or Madam reading this!
  • Where do you live? (General area! City or state, even!) Bitburg, Rheinlan Pfalz, Germany
  • How did you find our group? I was looking for an RPG system to use to gm a game of Star Trek on skype, then i found this and became really absorbed
  • What kind of work do you do? In no order: I study, I run newspapers, I GM games, I do youtube..........yeah thats pretty much it

Hmm......I'm really bad at introducing myself, just chat with me and ill tell you about myself.

Oh and im a huge Star Trek and Warhammer 40K nerd

• Like 2

Welcome Chris!

I am James, I've been with the group over three years now and come from Scotland! I quite like Warhammer 40K myself - what armies do you have? Any favourites?

Hullo everyone! My name is Dave and I live in the state of Virginia in the USA. I stumbled onto this group quite by accident surfing the web looking for a new sim to join using the search parameters 'Star Trek PBeMs' on Google. I work in healthcare at a hospital.

Anyway, excited to be here. Never tried a group like this despite having simming for nigh on 10+ years.

• Like 2

Hullo everyone! My name is Dave and I live in the state of Virginia in the USA. I stumbled onto this group quite by accident surfing the web looking for a new sim to join using the search parameters 'Star Trek PBeMs' on Google. I work in healthcare at a hospital.

Anyway, excited to be here. Never tried a group like this despite having simming for nigh on 10+ years.

I hope you enjoy our group! What kind of group have you been in while you've been simming?

I hope you enjoy our group! What kind of group have you been in while you've been simming?

I've been around a little but I stayed the longest (10 years) with the First Era Sim group, which is a NX Enterprise era group.

I've been around a little but I stayed the longest (10 years) with the First Era Sim group, which is a NX Enterprise era group.

Sounds interesting!

Hi Dave! It's great to have you here. I'm James and I come from Scotland. The Enterprise Era group does sound good. I always thought Enterprise was an underrated series and while I didn't like everything they did with it, I felt it was just getting interesting when they canned it. :) Were you just looking for a change of pace?

Hi there mate, nice to see a new face so quickly, I'm very happy this site is starting to catch on, Don't forget to tell your friends about us ;) Welcome btw!

Hi Dave! It's great to have you here. I'm James and I come from Scotland. The Enterprise Era group does sound good. I always thought Enterprise was an underrated series and while I didn't like everything they did with it, I felt it was just getting interesting when they canned it. :) Were you just looking for a change of pace?

For myself, I liked the NX series because one, it had Scott Bakula as Jonathan Archer. Loved him from Quantum Leap. Two, it was closer to our current time than the other series, made it more relatable to me at least. And yes, I guess I am looking for a change of pace. I do have a concern about the writing style mandated for this site but we'll see if I can cope and adapt from the more familiar fiction/narrrative style I'm used to.

Hi there mate, nice to see a new face so quickly, I'm very happy this site is starting to catch on, Don't forget to tell your friends about us ;) Welcome btw!

Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to see what this site has got to offer.

Welcome! Don't worry about the style. You'll get used to it. Back when I was at University, I wrote so many papers starting out with the habitual :: starting each paragraph :P

I struggled with the format when I first started, too, as I was much more used to writing narrative.

However, by the end of the training it had all pretty much fallen into place. Basically it's like writing a script when it comes to dialogue but there's plenty of opportunity to add your own detailed narrative descriptions to the mix as well.

• Like 1

I agree with Tracey and Hutch. A lot of people find it tricky to begin with. When I joined I hadn't done any creative writing since school and at first glance it looked complicated, so I wasn't sure if I could do it or not. Fortunately, no one expects you to get it perfect right away and that's what training is for. It's just a matter of time and practice and you'll find every ship understanding and supportive as you continue to get used to things.

• Like 1

Hello, my name is Frank. I'm a new guy here. I didn't even know an RP like this existed until I did a search for it. I'm from a quiet part of Indiana. I work for an Import/export company, watch most things geeky from the usual Trek - Star Wars to Anime.

Hello, my name is Frank. I'm a new guy here. I didn't even know an RP like this existed until I did a search for it. I'm from a quiet part of Indiana. I work for an Import/export company, watch most things geeky from the usual Trek - Star Wars to Anime.

I have a feeling you'll fit in just fine here ;)

Hope you enjoy training!

Hello everyone, I am new around here. My name is Kelly Attwater, and I will be playing Kala Meressa. I live in Richmond, Va. My job is hugely boring, logistics quality assurance, but it keeps the bill collectors off of my back. In high school I used to play in another e-mail Star Trek sim. When I started feeling the itch to sim again I went to google and the rest is history.

I am really looking forward to getting started, Monday isn't going to get here fast enough.

Hello everyone, I am new around here. My name is Kelly Attwater, and I will be playing Kala Meressa. I live in Richmond, Va. My job is hugely boring, logistics quality assurance, but it keeps the bill collectors off of my back. In high school I used to play in another e-mail Star Trek sim. When I started feeling the itch to sim again I went to google and the rest is history.

I am really looking forward to getting started, Monday isn't going to get here fast enough.

Lots of stuff to read in the Cadets area of the main website to keep you occupied!

Welcome, and glad to have you with us :) Hope you enjoy training!

Hi Kelly! It's great to have you here and I'm sure you'll enjoy your class when it starts on Monday!