• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FltAdml. Wolf

official WELCOME! (Introduce yourself – the player! – by saying hello here!)

Welcome welcome! Your training class starts this evening. Hope you have a great time! :wolfy:

Welcome y'all! Glad you found us! :)

Hello and welcome! I promise you'll love it here. Frankly there are a LOT of trill in the fleet. I think they are planning to take over.

Darn Raissa, you found us out. Spotties, we need a new plan!

And welcome Ayiana, from one spotty to another :)

• Like 1

Thank you, all!

Hello and welcome! I promise you'll love it here. Frankly there are a LOT of trill in the fleet. I think they are planning to take over.

We tried once before with those Parasites. It did not go well. Too overt. Perhaps we are trying a more....subtle approach.

Also, I am still in training, but I am already enjoying it. I look forward to seeing that Starbase 118 tag in my email.

But anyway, I love the Trill species. Dax was one of my favorite characters on DS9. Their merged personalities are very interesting.

• Like 1

Meh, the spotties are pretty cool once you get to know them.

Wait, am I allowed to say spotties?

• Like 1

Hi there, My name is Mark, I've just had the application to the academy approved.

i play, or rather more correctly, following graduation, will play Olivia Kingston, a Scientist.

I've been playing Star Trek pbem games for nearly 15 years now, although I've been out of the game for nearly 2 years following the birth of my daughter.

15 years! That's quite a record.

Welcome -- I hope you enjoy your time with us!

Hi, my name is Morwenna and I live in England, Malvern Hills area. I've never done anything like this before but I have written some fan fiction. My character is a human called Himadri Nyta.

Very nice to meet you! Our training program will bring you totally up to speed, so don't worry about being inexperienced ;)

Welcome Himadri, hope you will enjoy it here :)

Hi, my name is Morwenna. I live in England, in the Malvern Hills area. I found this group on 'lacunaverse' which is about an ebook series. My character name is Himadri Nyta.

Hello all,

My name is Rick. I live in Washington, DC. I found the site through a Google search. And I work with cultural mediation, language, and a bit of linguistics.

Beyond all that, I have been a Star Trek fan and huge science freak my whole life. I grew up in a city of scientists and now have a dog named Moogie; I think Andrea Martin's Ishka/Moogie was the best. I've written on a few Star Trek RPGs before as well as some Marvel RPGs. Anything else you'd like to know? Feel free to ask.

• Like 1

Welcome Rick, hope you'll have a blast here :)

• Like 1

Welcome Rick! I grew up in DC B) Glad to have you here!!

• Like 1

Thanks! I just got your welcome email. Looks like we are bizarro members. I'm originally from the south, but am now in DC. You're from here and now down there. <grin>

• Like 1

That's really funny actually! I hope this doesn't make us arch enemies or something o:)

Hello all! I'm just waiting for someone to read my writing submission and accept me :)

My name is Mike and I'm an actor and writer from Southern California. I look forward to telling some great stories with you all!

Hello all! I'm just waiting for someone to read my writing submission and accept me :)

My name is Mike and I'm an actor and writer from Southern California. I look forward to telling some great stories with you all!

Welcome! Your application was approved about 20m ago. Check your inbox and make sure you received the welcome letter. Your training group will begin later this evening.

West coast is the best coast! I used to live in Southern California, in Los Angeles -- now I'm in San Francisco.

Hello folks!

My name is Ricky, live in Michigan and I'm 30 years old (well 30 in about 2 months) and I've been roleplaying in all sorts of mediums for about 15 years, tabletop, MUSHs, forums, MMO's, etc.

I am however pretty new to Star Trek. I've always been a lover of Science Fiction and Fantasy, but aside from watching an episode here or there, I never got into Star Trek. However recently I got netflix and started watching Deep Space 9 and Voyager. While I'm only in the first seasons of both shows I am enjoying them a lot, enough so that I sought out Star Trek roleplaying through google and found this website.

Interests include art, reading/writing, baseball (go Tigers... errr wait, they're out this season soooo go Royals!), photography, and ice cream (of which I own an ice cream shop).

Looking forward to chatting with you all and becoming part of the community! :)

Welcome! I've only been here a bit over a week and I can tell you it's a great place. Stop by the chat room sometime, roam these forums and the wiki... And just ask questions. Everyone I've encountered here has been wonderful.

• Like 1

Hi Ricky and welcome to SB118! Happy you found your way here and hope that you'll have just as much as we have (oh yes totally the royal we lol - kidding).

Welcome, Ricky! :) Royals or Tigers, we like them all!

Hello folks!

My name is Ricky, live in Michigan and I'm 30 years old (well 30 in about 2 months) and I've been roleplaying in all sorts of mediums for about 15 years, tabletop, MUSHs, forums, MMO's, etc.

I am however pretty new to Star Trek. I've always been a lover of Science Fiction and Fantasy, but aside from watching an episode here or there, I never got into Star Trek. However recently I got netflix and started watching Deep Space 9 and Voyager. While I'm only in the first seasons of both shows I am enjoying them a lot, enough so that I sought out Star Trek roleplaying through google and found this website.

Interests include art, reading/writing, baseball (go Tigers... errr wait, they're out this season soooo go Royals!), photography, and ice cream (of which I own an ice cream shop).

Looking forward to chatting with you all and becoming part of the community! :)

Both DS9 and VOY get WAY better after the third seasons. Voyager's best starts once 7 of 9 shows up in the last episode of the 3rd season. DS9's best starts in the fourth season, but the Dominion plot-line starts at the beginning of the third season.

Enjoy!

Good evening everyone,

My name is Mike. I currently live in Loganville, GA. I found your site at I was looking for information on the organization of the starships in Star Trek. I was curious because I am retired from the Navy after 20 years of active duty.

In the picture, I am the one in the yellow helmet with orange stripes. I work nights at a Contact center. So I have plenty of time to play.

Have a great day,

Mike

• Like 1