• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FltAdml. Wolf

official WELCOME! (Introduce yourself – the player! – by saying hello here!)

:D Thank you all for the warm welcome! I am definitely looking forward to becoming involved in the roleplay. Though I am a tad confused. I found a thread where it was your character (in this case Lyra) waiting to get on board but I can't find it at the moment. x.x I am sure I will get used to this forum organization but since I am rather new...there is bound to be some confusion. ;u;'

I believe this is the link you're thinking of: http://forums.starbase118.net/index.php?/topic/6646-arrival-at-starbase-118-introduce-your-character-here/

And not be any more confusing, but all of the actual official role playing is done via e-mail. If you haven't done so yet, sign up here: http://www.starbase118.net/about/application/

Be sure to have fun!

Greetings and Salutations! I've just recently completed Academy training and am greatly looking forward to helping create a legacy of great simming with the Thunder-A / Duranis II Embassy community. I'm in the Pacific time zone and can't wait to get involved with (what already seems to be) a dedicated and professional community.

• Like 1

Welcome to the community and congratulations on completing the Academy! It's always great to see such enthusiasm in our members and I am sure the Embassy crew are every bit as eager to get to know you and interact with your character! We're really passionate about what we do here and you're sure to have many happy adventures!

Hi everyone! My name is Emerald and I am currently simming for Cadet Guinevere “Gwen” Gardener.

In RL I live in WA State, USA I am originaly from CA, USA and I am currently in school to become an event planner. I look foreward to simming with everyone, this game looks fun!

Cadet Guinevere “Gwen” Gardener

USS Centris-A

• Like 1

Welcome Emerald! It's a pleasure t have you here! IRL I live in Scotland. Event planning sounds like it could be a fun and interesting job. I gave it some thought myself at one point. :) I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do!

Hi,

I'm Coco. I'm unemployed father of 4. I love Star Trek.I'm very excited to try this, but I'm pretty scared.

Hi,

I'm Coco. I'm unemployed father of 4. I love Star Trek.I'm very excited to try this, but I'm pretty scared.

Hi there. Have you submitted an application yet? If not, you should do so on our website! http://www.starbase118.net

I did. I didn't fill the how I found you because I truly don't know. I did everything else. Story, too.

I did. I didn't fill the how I found you because I truly don't know. I did everything else. Story, too.

I can't seem to match up your forum account with your application. Can you email me at t.wolf@starbase118.net and let me know the email address you used to submit your app? I want to make sure your forum account is properly validated.

Thanks!

Hello you all.

My real name is Sérgio and I´m from Brazil. I live now in the state of São Paulo. I am a teacher of Computer Science and sometime Microeletronics. I love all about sci-fi stuff and especially Startrek and Battlestar Galactica. I also teach and practice meditation and know a great thing about real science.

I am appointed to USS Atlantis as Science Officer. I will play a son of an Angosian War Veteran and Algosian psychotherapy, who have a lot of difficulties to enter Starfleet Academy. I am really excited to start to post

See you around.

Edited by Ensign Tarsii Asmara
  • Like 1

Hey there Sergio,

One of the things that I love about this sim is that we get people from all over the world coming here to join us! A member of the Apollo's crew who's actually on leave now is from Brazil as well, though I'm not sure which city. Once of the things that I find need is finding people who actually live near you and share the same interests.

It's great to see that you've also decided on a backstory for your character, all too often, people make characters without much thought into what they're going to be. While it's good to make a character with a clean slate, it does make things interesting for everybody when you already have ideas on where your character will go.

Best of luck with the future!

Hello all, my name is Aj, my character is Joran Sek. I live in the San Joaquin valley in California. Looking forward to getting back into simming.

I am a home theater install tech and father of five girls.

See you all in the stars.

Edited by dngrmonkey

Hello all, my name is Aj, my character is Joran Sek. I live in the San Joaquin valley in California. Looking forward to getting back into simming.

I am a home theater install tech and father of five girls.

See you all in the stars.

Welcome welcome! Your group starts tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you in the fleet :)

People of Starbase 118, I come in peace!

Always wanted to say that as an intoduction.

Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Yann and I have lucked upon this site while doing some background research for an RPG character (the good old-fashion paper, pen, dice and pizza version). On a personal note, I'm French and work as a safety engineer.

Looking forward to simming with you all!

Welcome Mr. Riel! We're glad you found us and look forward to simming with you too. :)

As the great Geoffrey Chaucer said in that movie..."Good people! I missed my introduction!"

I'm a lazy bum, so I'll just copy over my academy introduction, if you don't mind, of course.

My name is Rafaela, I'm 23, and I'm a pediatrics nurse in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. My favorite color is green (:P). I'm a certified scuba diver and I love reading and, of course, writing. My favorite genre is post-apocalyptic fiction (z00mbies!), so much so that I actually bought a kindle just to get easier access to the GIANT amazon catalog. I also love jazz and blues, and you'll probably see some references to this in my posts :)
I've been a trekkie for give or take 10 years (gosh, I'm getting old!) and I'm just rewatching Voyager for, like the 4th time! :)

Hope to have lots of fun with you guys!

Hugs!

Welcome to the club! :D

Hello all,

My name is Chip, I'm 35, live in North Carolina. I have four kids so Rp is my way of unwinding lol. I have done RPGs (real rpgs not video game) for 25 years now. I also do graphic work, 3d modeling, 3d animation. When im not chasing kids, or working, You can catch me usually in Final Fantasy 11, Final Fantasy 14, or second life. I love to learn new things, and to improve on things I THINK I already know lol... I look forward to seeing you all out there.

• Like 1

Welcome, Chip!

Welcome, Chip! We're glad you're here, and hope we can help you escape for a while :)

Welcome Chip, hope you'll be having fun :)

Edited by Jalana

I don't think I've introduced myself, even through I just survived the Academy. Did you know someone had a pet tribble in the dorms. It ate everything. Including my cat.

Anyways...

My 'real' name is Mandy Ackley. I've been a star trek fan for ::squirms:: Decades through all iterations. I've played ERPG/PBEM/Sims for a very long time. I've been a member of a number of fleets. Ran a couple fleets and academies and then got burned out for while.

I found some old logs from those games and realized I missed it so I google star trek play by email games and found myself here.

So here I am again, exploring a different style of writing.

I have two cats, Bast and Dragon. And my favorite color is purple.

Glad to have you back in the world of simming. Hope you enjoy yourself!

Hello, spotless people! I just applied and was accepted a few hours ago! I am an video writer, having written some fanfiction from my days in World of Warcraft. I am also (slowly) writing a Star Trek story when I feel like it. But mostly I spend my free time playing video games (currently into Star Trek Online), or Photoshop and 3D artwork. I might link my deviantart page at some point.

As for my life, my real name is Aaron. I am a male, despite my avatar (that is my character), 30 years old and single. I live north of Fresno, California, in a town about 20 minutes from Yosemite National Park. I currently work at a restaurant. Myself and my boss there have started a real estate and loan company, of which I am the secretary. I am currently taking accounting classes for it. However, I am also a full college graduate - I have a B.S. in Industrial Technology (emphasis in computer networking) and also went to school for web and graphic design.

I don't remember exactly how I found this site, but I *think* I came across a link from memory-beta. I may also have found it on google when I was looking up more information on Trills.

I still have to flesh out my character for this site, but basically Ayiana Sevo is a Trill (probably joined).

Forgot to mention that I have never "simmed" before. Looks interesting!

Edited by Ayiana