• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FltAdml. Wolf

official WELCOME! (Introduce yourself – the player! – by saying hello here!)

Hi,

I'm doing newbie Cadet's list step-by-step, so after "literary exam" and character introduction, here I am.

My name's really unpronounceable, so you can simply call me D (or vienastoks, if that's palatable laugh.png ). I come from faraway continent called Europe. The eastern part of it, actually - Lithuania. I work at digital communications agency and also teach at university. In spare time I do some (lame) 3D modeling, write several blogs, read a lot.

My relationship with Star Trek world was somewhat episodic, so I'm trying hard to catch-up now. :)

Joined Starbase as a challenge to myself. I am not a native English speaker, but I hope to improve enough to not let you down.

Hi all new folks, great to have you with us!

D - there are several people in the fleet who have English as a second language, and quite a lot of Europeans, too.

It's really good to see an influx of new members. I hope you all have a great time in the fleet!

Hi D welcome to the fleet. You're English seems pretty good so far but I don't think you will have a problem. :)

Sorry. I meant I didn't have proper uniform to dress my character. :) (As in profile pic)

I think one of our STO graphics artists might be able to find something to fit your avatar if you want to let them have a go at it. I think it would fit the face you have created. =)

I was wondering if there are any artists here that wouldn't mind taking my picture and placing a uniform into it somehow, you know, to make it a bit more Trek like lol. The characters name is Viktor Lanius. If someone could let me know, that would be AWESOME!

We have an image team that does just that! Once you are assigned to a ship and a position, we can build you an avatar and a signature banner. However, if you are talking about the image you have as your forum avatar now, that particular pic might be difficult to put into a uniform because of the sepia shading (and to a lesser extent, the angle). We can always give it a try, or you can choose a famous person to serve as the 'face' of your character.

Feel free to PM with with any details once you graduate and have an assignment. Avatars generally take about a week to complete. =)

And hey, welcome to the Fleet (again!)

We have an image team that does just that! Once you are assigned to a ship and a position, we can build you an avatar and a signature banner. However, if you are talking about the image you have as your forum avatar now, that particular pic might be difficult to put into a uniform because of the sepia shading (and to a lesser extent, the angle). We can always give it a try, or you can choose a famous person to serve as the 'face' of your character.

Feel free to PM with with any details once you graduate and have an assignment. Avatars generally take about a week to complete. =)

And hey, welcome to the Fleet (again!)

Thank you muchly ma'am!

Yes welcome everyone also if you have any questions feel free to ask and I will endeavor to answer them :)

I'm Krista from Finland and I'm a returning member, I used to play Ensign Susan Anderson aboard the Independence in 2004. It was hard to find a decent Star Trek rp site this time, until I remembered this place. So I'm back! :)

I'm Krista from Finland and I'm a returning member, I used to play Ensign Susan Anderson aboard the Independence in 2004. It was hard to find a decent Star Trek rp site this time, until I remembered this place. So I'm back! smile.png

Welcome Back Krista.

Logan Kane

USS Tiger-A

Hello, and greetings all.

My real name is Alysha. I'm stranded in'the swamp' IE Florida. I found this site while performing a 'net search on"Vulcan's" out of curiosity seeing if any more had been added since the 1970s about language and culture. The forums here had a Vulcan guild that looked interesting. Big Trek fan since syndicaition in the late70s til now. My occupation,I work with computer software for risk management.

Welcome T'Mynn. Starbase 118 has a large and lively Vulcan population. According to Admiral Wolf, Vulcans and primary Vulcan hybrids make up 10% of the PCs in the fleet. We are actively interested in the species and interpreting what we learn from the series with a view to applying that information to how we play them in our sims.

Will you be joining us on one of our sims? You would be most welcome.

Live long and prosper \\//

\\//Live long and prosper oSaveron,

(Some words I use are from the Vulcan Language Institute,) I'm looking for people to practice.

I'd be pleased to do so. I just have to write the short story the application requires for membership. I just write poorly.

Nashaut. Amsetri tre, Mene sakkhet ur-seveh.

Logan

Dig tor-heh smusma. To all.

Thank you for the welcome.

oLogan,i will get back to you for a response in Vulcansu. I have to look it up.

We have a section of the Forums devoted to the Guild of Vulcans: http://www.starbase118.net/forums/index.php?/forum/239-guild-of-vulcans/

This includes a fledgling language thread. You would be most welcome to join us.

Sochya heh dif. \\//

Hi everybody. I wanted to make a post and make sure that I got my graphic and signature set up correctly --- the images are AWESOME! Thanks for putting the extra work into them.

My real name is Patrick - 29 years old, and I decided to go back to college to get a degree in Music Education. I am in Upstate New York right now, and things can get a little hectic at times - but I think the Apollo is going to be a great fit.

I decided to request a post in Medical because even though I don't get to hang out on the bridge, sick bay is where all the action is (OK, almost all --- sometimes a Borg cube comes around and the bridge gets to have all the fun!) But after you get done with that, I get to patch you back up again!

On a serious note, this seems like a great group of people, and I look forward to writing with all of you!

Welcome to the Fleet, Ensign Potter! I hope you enjoy your time writing with us.

Sick Bay is definately where the action is, and the CMO is lord of his domain down there. Regardless of rank, he's the one with the medical degree. He's also the only one with clearance to relieve the CO from their duties without being accused of mutiny. You're vital to the mission, charged with patching everyone else up when things go pear-shaped and you get almost as many cool technological toys as the engineers.

Welcome Thomas.

I'm not good at writting,but enjoy the interaction with fellow writters. I enjoy learning ways to improve my skills. I can say with assurity my Sims won't be stellar,but will learn quickly.