June 15 is the 25th anniversary of our community's founding in 1994.
Join our celebratory thread to tell us what you love about our community, what you've learned as a member, or what keeps you here! 🎉🎊

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FltAdml. Wolf

official WELCOME! (Introduce yourself – the player! – by saying hello here!)

Hello I'm Nick! I'm 32 years old and a life long fan of not only Star Trek but also science fiction in general. I live in the Washington, DC area and found this group via Twitter. I work in government relations. In my spare time, I love podcasting, traveling, cooking, yoga, reading/writing, and staying busy.

Welcome, Nick! Glad you found us.

We have a podcast team that puts together a podcast each month for the group. You should look them up once you graduate from training! :D

T'nar pak sorat y'rani. Hello, there! Glad to be here, my name is Shawn. I'm 28 and I work in a battery store. I am also a fully licensed and accredited paranormal investigator. I found 118 because I founded a simming group when STO started, and one of our new members was inquiring what courses a Security cadet may have taken in the Academy. Once I saw how detailed the wiki on such matters was, I thought I'd have to find out more about you guys. That said, I love everything having to do with Vulcans, and just did my very first cosplay as Kirk this past weekend. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

And I do hope my 933 word application submission was sufficiently past the 250 word requirement! ^~.o^

And do indulge me my Vulcan emoticon.

Hi Shawn and welcome, it's great to have you here with us!

There are a few of us on here who play STO, myself included - though not for a while as I never have much time to play online games these days.

If you love everything related to Vulcans then I recommend you check out our awesome Guild of Vulcans if you haven't already. :)

Tonk'peh. Nam-tor ahm t’nash-veh Lt. James.

Welcome to the group Shawn, I also play STO occasionally (I've been a bit busy of late but I'm hoping to start again) as do a few of us!

​I second Commander Reinard's recommendation to check out the Guild of Vulcans if your interested in them, I've had a fair few great discussions there!

​I look forward to seeing you in sims!

Edited by Lt. James

Hi all!

I'm Aidan. My character's name is Sahriv, a Vulcan. I'm 21 years old and British. I live in Wales. I'm a musician and singer/songwriter by trade. I've been a Trek fan all my life. I play Star Trek Online. I love writing and roleplaying. My other hobbies include acting, drawing, dancing and cooking. I look forward to simming with you all. Get in touch!

Bye for now!

post-8888-0-90420700-1384909347_thumb.jp

Sahriv is one of my crew from the guild I run in STO...

But don't hold that against him! ^~.o^

• Like 1

Welcome! Nice to see another Welshman!

Glad to have y'all with us! I hope you enjoy training, Sahriv :wolfy:

Haha yes, please don't!

Thanks very much! Ydycg chi'n siarad Cymraeg?

Glad to be here! I'm sure i'll love it :)

I have two more of my crew that intend to apply in the coming days as well.

Haha yes, please don't!

Thanks very much! Ydycg chi'n siarad Cymraeg?

Glad to be here! I'm sure i'll love it :)

Rydw i'n siarad ychydig o Gymraeg, but its not my strongest language.

I have two more of my crew that intend to apply in the coming days as well.

Woo!

Ah don't worry, it's not mine either! English first, German second, Welsh third!

Hey all,

My name is Jimm. I will be simming as Suvi Lia. A female Bajoran/Human hybrid. Years ago I smmed in Tango Fleet, and just in case any TF buddies have migrated her, get in touch. Due to health concerns I had tto leave simming for a long time.

I live in a tiny town called North East,Maryland. You have seen the stereotypicial small town with one street and one red light. That is, in realilty, North East except that Main Street is divided into two one way avenues. I have, until very recently worked in Health care. I did EKG's but my department was downsized recently because of changes necessitated by Obamacare. 75 percent of my department was laid off. And NO, I am not bitter, LOL.

I am, surely, one of the oldest here. I am 52, with a wife and three kids and a dog and two cats. I dislike cats, but my daughter....well you know how it goes.

I like reading (Just finished Glass Castle and Lost), Music(Rush, Breaking Benjamin, Bullet For My Valentine, Flobots, Hilltop Hoods, The 1975), TV(The Tomorrow People, Revolution, American Horror Story, Star Trek...of course), and writing. I have started and not finished the GREAT AMERICAN NOVEL several times, but never finished it. I am better suited to short stories and simming.

I like to include alot of conversation and personal interaction in my posts, so I love to joint post. ANYONE, ANYTIME, who wants to do a JP, even on my first day aboard, Inwill make it work and am definitely interested.

I have read alot of the welcome posts and you guys do seem to be a friendly lot. I hope to get to know everyone well and soon.

Ilook forward to simming with you all.

Jimm

p.s. forgive the formatting errors in my introductory post. I discovered firsthand the formatting issues going from Word to the forums.

Great to meet you, I look forward to getting to know you better!

I'm super friendly! I can't speak for T'Vai... :P Hehe. Welcome!

Welcome Jim :)

T'Val, I might need a translation. I think you called Sahriv a crazy fellow. LolHehe I'm still learning Vulcan.

It seems everyone here knows another ST universe language. I dont :sweating: . I am still just looking around the site and doing basic bckground on my character. Maybe I will have time o learn some[of that in the near future too.

Ahh, not everyone. ;) I just use resources and attempt to coble together sentences that make sense, hopefully in the right grammer structure.

I most certainly did, T'Mihn. And a most accurate description it was. :)

Don't worry...you will pick things up along the way, including the not so polite language...usually, you end up learning that first.....

• Like 1

Hopefully my sister will be joining the Lemming parade soon. Just got her to fill out her application and she should be in Centris A next week (unless she made it into this one last night)

• Like 1